Page 52 of 321 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    But it was worth it, wasn't it?
    Oh, yes. Every epic, tragic, hilarious, frustrating, gratifying, mind-pleasuring moment.

Loving the AV, by the way. Do you still have that cartoon-ish looking one, where snake is activating the solid eye? The one from Redton? I was always fond of that one...
    Do you mean this one?

If you want it, take it. It'll serve you well.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

welcome back, Yun... stay around awhile this time, K?

*still waiting for fp to get his ass on Mario Kart so we can 'rumble' online*
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yunsung View Post
    Do you mean this one?

If you want it, take it. It'll serve you well.
    That's the one!

And thank you! I'm sure I can make a kick ass banner to accompany it when I make him my new theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    *still waiting for fp to get his ass on Mario Kart so we can 'rumble' online*
    I was trying to play it with the Wii remote the other day - no dice! I just can't get used to it, I have to race with the Gamecube controller

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Excuses, excuses!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What?! I'm still going to race you, foo!

I'm just going to do so with the GC controller

OK... so now you need to give me your online number so we can be friends and then race.

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Feev! When ur fighting The End on MGS3 do you eat his bird?

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by theBeamisHome View Post
    This cannot be interpreted any other way! It can't!

And are you sure it's MGS 3, beams? The last boss for MGS3 is....uh, Boss

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by theBeamisHome View Post
    This cannot be interpreted any other way! It can't!

And are you sure it's MGS 3, beams? The last boss for MGS3 is....uh, Boss
    Yeah, I know what he means. The 100+ year-old sniper, The End. I always caught his parrot. But I wouldn't eat it at first, no. I'd taunt him with it, keeping it in my backpack until the fight was over and I was on my way. Then, in the next few screens, I'd purposely cause an alert so that I could kill a large number of guards, finally exhausting their supply.

It was then, and only then, that I would crouch on the mountain of the dead and feast on my adversary's pet. His talking pet. It didn't show the actual consumption, of course, but I would always imagine the bird screeching for his lost master before I stuffed the animal whole into my gaping bearded maw.

Nummers.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, that's what she meant! I misread that.

Country
    Country Flag

lol! yeah my bf was IMing me yesterday and told me that the guy gets really mad if you shoot his bird (hehe), but Nigel said he catches it and eats it alive.. says its fresher that way

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Does your bf kill The End? Or does he just use the tranquilizer on him? I think you get this ultra bad ass camouflage if you only use your tranquilizer gun on him.

Country
    Country Flag

no... i asked and he said he kills him... didn't know about the camo tho... he might try it.. he just bought the 360 and hooked it up so i get his xbox!! ... Fable here i come!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Everyone I've spoken to that's played Fable has said it's amazing. Let us know what you think of it once you play it, Beams.

Yesterday, I had to do this mission in GTA IV 4 times before I passed it! It's this mission where you have to follow a helicopter while driving around traffic. The first time I let him get too far and I failed the mission, the second time a f'n cop pulled me out of my vehicle and arrested me, and third time I managed to actually reach the chopper, but I had the rocket launcher equipped and I accidentally pressed the trigger button while near it and I blew it up

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Just bought SKATE for PS3 after playing the demo for about 20mins at a local gamestop.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What games have you bought for the PS3 so far?

Only 3:

Ratchet and Clank
    Warhawk
    Skate

I'm probably going to buy the new Bad Company:Battlefield game pretty soon.

Country
    Country Flag

i wanted Nigel to get Bad Company for the 360 but i don't think he'd heard anything about it. He'll probably get that or Army of Two.. something i can play with him.

and i've played Fable before.. he has the lost chapters, but i mostly played it on my comp. i can't wait to beat it on the xbox. i really love the game too. i wanted him to get the 360 so he can get Fable 2 when it comes out

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not really big on war-f.p.s's...the only war f.p.s games that I own are Medal of Honor : Frontline and Resistance. The first I only bought because of the D-Day battle (I love WWII, and besides - it was $19.99 ) and Resistance because it has aliens in it Army of Two does look pretty crazy though.

Beams - I'm not sure if Resistance is for the 360, but if it is you should definitely pick it up - you won't be disappointed, I promise.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Another MEGA! update

Mega Man 9 Set for WiiWare
    Looks like the Blue Bomber is going back to his roots.
    by Daemon Hatfield

June 26, 2008 - Our ears perked up last week when we saw Capcom had filed the title Mega Man 9 with Australia's Classification Review Board (down under's version of the Entertainment Software Ratings Board). It's been over ten years since we were blessed with a proper new Mega Man game. Now it looks like the next entry in the series is set for Nintendo's WiiWare service.

Fansite The Mega Man Network has gotten its hands on a couple (blurry) scans from the next issue of Nintendo Power. The screenshots look like the classic 8-bit Mega Man we all know and love. Capcom is apparently going old school with this one. Mega Man Network lists the following robot bad guys:

Magma Man

Galaxy Man

Jewel Man

Concrete Man

Hornet Man

Plug Man

Tornado Man

Splash WOMAN (although this isn't confirmed, yet)

Mega Man 9 is being developed by Inti Creates, a team made up of former Capcom devs that brought us the first three Mega Man X games, Mega Man Zero, and the Mega Man ZX series.

What games have you bought for the PS3 so far?
    What games do you have Feev?

I don't think I'm going to buy Battlefield on second thought. The review I read on IGN wasn't all that great and sixty bucks is sixty bucks. If I run across it used, mayhap.

Does anyone have it already on a console? I'd like to hear how it is.

Feev, thanks for the updates on Megaman.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by obscurejude View Post
    What games do you have Feev?
    As of now I have The Darkness, Devil May Cry 4, Ratchet & Clank Future : Tools of Destruction, Grand Theft Auto IV, Condemned 2 : Bloodshot, Assassin's Creed, and Resistance : Fall of Man.

And soon to be added - Metal Gear Solid 4

Country
    Country Flag

Oop. Sorry, Beam. I don't know most of the folks here.

In other news: PS3 Game Count:

Armored Core 4
    Assassin's Creed
    Grand Theft Auto IV
    Metal Gear Solid 4
    Resistance: Fall of Man

...Hm. That's a lot of fours.

Also, Skate is awesome. I would get it if there wasn't so much other stuff taking up slots on my "To Buy" list.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yunsung View Post
    Oop. Sorry, Beam. I don't know most of the folks here yet.

Edited for accuracy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 321 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast