5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 321 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 8001

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Prove it, pictures or it never happened.
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

[ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT - SNAKE! SNAAAAAAKE!]

Country
    Country Flag

Was that a ploy to change the subject?

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

MGS reference...

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by theBeamisHome View Post
    MGS reference...

Of course he wasn't gonna get it though, being a 360-boy! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, i knew it was a MGS reference, having played MGS on ps1, MGS2 on gamecube, having watched MGS3 played on PS2.I was just curious as to why you put it

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    having watched MGS3 played on PS2
    Nothing like watching someone else play, eh?

Country
    Country Flag

Well, i was in my friends house and their dad was on it so

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

OK, Mark... I'll play you as well!
    It's kinda fun playing Mario Kart online... especially when you have beaten the game and are getting bored...
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Citizen of Gilead CPU is on a distinguished road CPU's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of MGS..MGS4 is awesome!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CPU View Post
    Speaking of MGS..MGS4 is awesome!
    It looks amazing! When I was at GameStop the other day buying Mario Kart, I had to summon up every bit of willpower I had to NOT buy MGS4. I was planning on buying it and keeping it there until after I completed MGS2 (I don’t like to play the games out of order), but I think we all know that wasn’t going to happen

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I passed MGS3 yesterday!

The numerous plot twists at the end of that thing is enough to put most Hollywood big budget movies endings' to shame

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys should do yourself a favor and watch this Dead Space trailer. Amazing.

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/85040...ce_062008.html

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I passed MGS3 yesterday!

The numerous plot twists at the end of that thing is enough to put most Hollywood big budget movies endings' to shame
    :Yawn, stretch:

MGS4 was incredible. Made me bawl like a baby at more than a few parts. If you've played the rest of the series, it will prove to be one of the best gaming experiences you will ever go through. And I've played a lot of games. It also inspired me to play through Twin Snakes again.

What with LittleBigPlanet hitting this fall, this year is really shaping up for us early PS3 bandwagoners.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey yun!

Not a fan of the lenghty cut scenes?

As you might of read in the previous pages - I just need to pass 2 and then I'm off to purchase #4!

Did you check out that Dead Space link-trailer that I posted?

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

I just watched that trailer, man that's fucking terrifying.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Isn't it?

The game is going to play like an interactive horror movie - the developers have spent long hours studying horror movies for tips on fright counterpoints, music, atmosphere etc.

In short, it's going to be a f'n awesome game.

Isn't it?

The game is going to play like an interactive horror movie - the developers have spent long hours studying horror movies for tips on fright counterpoints, music, atmosphere etc.

In short, it's going to be a f'n awesome game.
    I'm not sure I could handle that. I don't even like playing Resident Evil late at night. That being said, its very impressive, or at least it seems to be. The trailer reminded me of several scenes from Event Horizon.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by obscurejude View Post
    I'm not sure I could handle that. I don't even like playing Resident Evil late at night.
    P*ssyyyyyyyyyy!

The trailer reminded me of several scenes from Event Horizon.
    Yeah, the developers stated that their two biggest influences wihle creating the game were Aliens and Event Horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by obscurejude View Post
    I'm not sure I could handle that. I don't even like playing Resident Evil late at night.
    P*ssyyyyyyyyyy!

The trailer reminded me of several scenes from Event Horizon.
    Yeah, the developers stated that their two biggest influences wihle creating the game were Aliens and Event Horizon.
    Damn, I had no idea, but Event Horizon was my first thought. Yes, I am a pussy when it comes to horror things. I have a very active imagination, and at 26, I need my sleep at night in order to hold down a job and finish a master's degree.

Country
    Country Flag

Hey yun!

Not a fan of the lenghty cut scenes?

As you might of read in the previous pages - I just need to pass 2 and then I'm off to purchase #4!

Did you check out that Dead Space link-trailer that I posted?
    Haha... nah, that was more of a 'breaking hibernation' sort of thing. No, I loved the cut scenes - they were epic. You do know to always stick around after the credits for these games, right?

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yunsung View Post
    I loved the cut scenes - they were epic. You do know to always stick around after the credits for these games, right?
    I love the cut scenes as well, even though some of them are a bit on the cheesier side (especially the ones where Snake tries to get all lovey-dovey ). And of course I stick around for after the credits! I do that with just about every game I play, for that exact same reason

Did you pass MGS4 already?

My roomate has an X Box 360 on loan for the summer, but of course we're all used to the PS3. As much as he likes Halo, he told me, "Damn, I just can't help but think how much better this would look on the PS3."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yunsung View Post
    I loved the cut scenes - they were epic. You do know to always stick around after the credits for these games, right?
    I love the cut scenes as well, even though some of them are a bit on the cheesier side (especially the ones where Snake tries to get all lovey-dovey ). And of course I stick around for after the credits! I do that with just about every game I play, for that exact same reason

Did you pass MGS4 already?
    Of course. Defeated the game two days and six hours after getting it at a midnight release at the local Gamestop. The only downside was that when the final credits finished up, I realized that I had to wake up in less than five hours to go to work...

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

But it was worth it, wasn't it?

Loving the AV, by the way. Do you still have that cartoon-ish looking one, where snake is activating the solid eye? The one from Redton? I was always fond of that one...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 321 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast