1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 321 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I was reading a review on it once, and a guy who posted one said "I love this game more than I love my mother. That's right, I admit it"

Ubersnob Frunobulax is on a distinguished road Frunobulax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm a Castlevania fan. Original cartridges of all three NES ones, looking for the original GameBoy ones, have Super IV, looking for Dracula X or Rondo, both N64 ones in original cartridges, and then all the GBA ones in original ones--not the reissues.
    My favorite bands can kick your favorite bands' asses.

The horizon is right and motionless like the EKG of a dying woman.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, and I forgot to mention gold cartridges for both NES Zeldas on an unrelated note.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Why do people hate the Castlevania games for 64 so much? I fuckin love those games, especially in the beginning when Reinhardt makes the cross and says "Courage, don't leave me". I have that violin intro in one of my video game cd's

Country
    Country Flag

Nice. Yeah, CV64 wasn't half bad. I got pissed off at the fucking magic nitro part, but except for that it was great. And Legacy of Darkness was actually pretty fun. The opening level was awesome, and the different version of the hedge maze was nice.

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ah finally something I can relate to. Much love for the CV games. I also am a fan of the Gauntlet games. They are easy, but fun to play with partners.

"Yellow Wizard has gained a level"
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by She-Oy View Post
    Ah finally something I can relate to. Much love for the CV games.
    Have you played the one's for the PS2?

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Actually no, they have all been on the various Nintendo's...We have all 4 of the consoles. We have a PS2 & PS3 too, just don't play that much on them.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Country
    Country Flag

I tried out the new CV's at various demo stations at game stores here. I was decidedly 'meh' about them.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll admit that Curse of Darkness was 'meh'ish, but I think Lament of Innocence was fun as hell : lots of combos, secret items, airborne moves, kickass protagonist, it's all there.

Country
    Country Flag

I forgot about Lament! That was a fun one. I played it for an hour until they asked me to stop at the store....

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hell yeah , Leon gets down in that game.

Country
    Country Flag

Ayuh. I need to get me some PS2 system and games.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Manhunt 2 has followed in it's predecessors footsteps and got itself banned in the UK as well!

http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=117528

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

I read that in the local paper!
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I was reading some UK message boards and some guy was ranting on about how there are worse things in the UK than that game, such as a T.V episode where random people get "slapped" by some guy's balls :lol"

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

YOu have to be able to find that on torrent somewhere
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Of course, you can find anything on the internet nowadays..but would you really want to look that up?

Anyway, my current gaming quest (FFXII) has been temporarily sidetracked due to my fucking playstation refusing to turn the fuck on.

Country
    Country Flag

I wondered why i wasn;t detecting the usual mega nerd waves coming from you lately

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, that fucking playstation has caused a serious disturbance in the force.

Gunslinger Apprentice towerguard is on a distinguished road towerguard's Avatar

We have huge rolls of shrink wrap at work, and sometimes...

sometimes I slip it over my arm and pretend to be mega-man.
    I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound and stab us. If the book we are reading doesn't wake us up with a blow on the head, what are we reading it for? - Franz Kafka

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I used to cut off the ends of 2 liter coke bottles and write a big X on it with a black marker.

Country
    Country Flag

I would just do that imagining thing.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frunobulax View Post

I would just do that imagining thing.
    Ah, old school eh?

[props to Fruno]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 321 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast