• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 321 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,325 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Streets of Rage 4 is pretty fun. It's hard, but I also haven't really played a beat em up game in forever.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Me and my online buds were going to pick that up until we found out it was only 2 player online co-op, 4 player 'local' co op. Stupidest thing ever.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder why that is. Strange.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I never played any of the Mafia games. Rockstar, right? Are they open world?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

2K.

I can't wait to get my 4TB hardrive tomorrow so I can start downloading some more games. I've got Doom, Wolfenstein 2, Final Fantasy 15, Alien Isolation, Halo 5, and Red Dead Redemption 2 just waiting to be downloaded.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I never played any of the Mafia games. Rockstar, right? Are they open world?
    I've only played the 3rd one and it pretty much was. It was also pretty good too I thought. Kinda like GTA but not nearly as big or that extreme.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are they open world?
    They are, here's a nice watch for the second game:

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that one is available on Game Pass, but I could be wrong on that.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm about to 100% Uncharted 3. That Crushing (Very Hard) difficulty was a pain in the ass. I hate when regular enemies can snipe you with a pistol from 100 yards away.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm about to 100% Uncharted 3. That Crushing (Very Hard) difficulty was a pain in the ass. I hate when regular enemies can snipe you with a pistol from 100 yards away.

It's only fair they can do what the player can do

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually the Uncharted series is one of the better balanced franchises I've played in that regard. If you try to snipe from far with a pistol the game will compensate with disorienting your grip ever so slightly and upping the recoil a bit.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

That sucks. I like to pretend I'm Jack Bauer and only use a pistol. In Black Ops 2, the last CoD game I played, I literally had 24,000+ kills with the Five-Seven pistol haha.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just downloaded Maneater and played for a couple of hours. It's a quite fun shark RPG and I can't wait to level up my shark some more.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, it's official. I've lost my ever-loving mind. I'm totally addicted to Farm Simulator 19 now
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Civilization VI is free on the Epic Store!

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on scoring the Platinum! I got mine on Far Cry 3 the other night but it's pretty simple to do.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Civilization VI is free on the Epic Store!
    Wish I could take advantage of that. Waiting for a sale on xbox

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally got past that first boss in Resident Evil Revelations. He was a pain the ass. Just a damage sponge.

All in all I'm enjoying the game so far. Normally I wouldn't like the episode treatment the game uses, but it's actually the perfect game for me to play while doing school work, knowing I won't sit and play a game for hours straight instead of doing schoolwork. I can take a 30-60 break and get back to it. I know the 3DS version wouldn't have looked this good, but for a port from a handheld, it plays very well and looks pretty damn good. It's a solid mix of the more action oriented direction the game went while also bringing back that survival horror aspect. There is plenty of ammo around, but you burn through it pretty quick. Plenty of times I've been fully stocked and then 10 minutes later I'm nearly empty and backtracking for ammunition.

I think it's leaving Gamepass in two weeks so I'm getting it in while I can. Then it's back to Final Fantasy XII.

Country
    Country Flag

For all you gamer types:

NES Omnibus Vol.1 (A-L)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

gosh, I'd love to have that in my collection.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks nice, but I already have this one. It's super comprehensive and has great full color photos.

I got to meet Pat when I bought it. Super nice guy.

https://the-punk-effect.myshopify.co...cover-preorder
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The final boss in Revelations can go suck a fuck.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Kingdom Hearts III - 8 minutes of cutscenes for every 5 minutes of gameplay

Country
    Country Flag

Kingdom Hearts III - 8 minutes of cutscenes for every 5 minutes of gameplay
    LOL. Saw you were playing that. Kinda like playing a movie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 321 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 ... LastLast