• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 321 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,275 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    RE4 is an all time great that I'll make my grandchildren play some day. A perfect modern horror-shooter game. I think I own that game for like 4 different systems - Gamecube, PS2, PS3, PS4.

Do you game on PS or XB? If the former add on me on PSN, heisenfern.
    Will do! I'm on PS.
    I keep forgetting to add you. I'll try to remember today.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just downloaded and am about to start playing Stranded Deep. Let's see if it was $20 well spent.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Just downloaded and am about to start playing Stranded Deep. Let's see if it was $20 well spent.
    I have it and maybe played an hour of it. Curious to hear what you think of it.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I always enjoyed Telltale's game - walking dead, guardians of the galaxy, game of thrones, the wolf among us - but they were so god damn buggy that it would take me out of the game several times.
    I've noticed some freezing bugs in Seasons 3 and 4 that come and go. Seasons 1 and 2 were flawless for me. They're a bit annoying at certain times, but the story is so good it hasn't hurt the experience too much. I'm playing the final episode tomorrow. Season 4 has just been... just been great.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I placed The Walking Dead as the #3 game of the 2010s: https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...=1#post1177915 It's such an artful and emotional experience. I played each season as it came out but I'm hoping for a deep sale to get the full series package in one thing. I know the graphics for the earlier seasons have been upgraded but it always looked great to me. And Clementine is one of the best video game characters of all time. I really hope to see more of her, maybe in one of the thirteen Walking Dead shows AMC is making.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    I placed The Walking Dead as the #3 game of the 2010s: https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...=1#post1177915 It's such an artful and emotional experience. I played each season as it came out but I'm hoping for a deep sale to get the full series package in one thing. I know the graphics for the earlier seasons have been upgraded but it always looked great to me. And Clementine is one of the best video game characters of all time. I really hope to see more of her, maybe in one of the thirteen Walking Dead shows AMC is making.
    I picked up the definitive edition on sale for like 35 bucks Canadian. The graphic upgrade on the first season is most noticeable, but it's the graphic black art style option that really makes it pop.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    I have it and maybe played an hour of it. Curious to hear what you think of it.
    I've survived 3 days so far on coconut water and crabs. It's a nice change of pace from Doom Eternal and a bit weird to be back in a game, that besides the tutorial, gives you no real direction but to survive.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Me and my buddies are still going strong in Borderlands 3. For me Gearbox is doing dlc and post-game content in a way that every company should - provide free incentives (weapons, new maps, skins etc.,) and supplement with great DLCs as they've been doing. We've all logged on more than 300 hours of game time and we don't see ourselves slowing down anytime soon.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The new Assassin's Creed is being revealed:

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I used to love Assassin's Creed back in the day but after the modern-day story line went to shit I stopped caring.

Country
    Country Flag

I still love it. Origins barely has any modern-day but the game was amazing and mind-blowing. Especially
    with regard to the

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I've got Origins. I hope I'm not missing much by having not played the like 3 games between it and Black Flag.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Nah not at all, those 3 were trash and are pretty much considered the worst of the AC franchise.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I've got Origins. I hope I'm not missing much by having not played the like 3 games between it and Black Flag.
    I don't think so. Obviously, it an ongoing story very broadly, and Black Flag, Unity, and Rogue all tie into each other, to one degree or another, and Syndicate is fairly standalone, but there's also the development of real-world gameplay elements that progress from one title to the next. Though with Origins they made a huge leap in gameplay, so that's really moot. I'm a super huge fan of the franchise, so all these little things interest and intrigue me to no end.

Country
    Country Flag

Nah not at all, those 3 were trash and are pretty much considered the worst of the AC franchise.
    Not at all, depends on who you talk to. A lot of negativity around Unity, for instance, was due to release-day bugs. Now, nobody likes bugs, but I am vehemently against bugs being used as a determining factor, because to me games are foremost a narrative medium and an immersive world. That they're interactive and use a 3D engine which can have some issues sometimes, to me, is irrelevant. And Unity has a great story, it looks beautiful, and you have the whole of Paris to explore. What's not to like?

Country
    Country Flag

And they have revealed the title, Assassin's Creed: Valhalla, confirming the Viking setting. Trailer drops tomorrow:

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Not at all, depends on who you talk to. A lot of negativity around Unity, for instance, was due to release-day bugs. Now, nobody likes bugs, but I am vehemently against bugs being used as a determining factor, because to me games are foremost a narrative medium and an immersive world. That they're interactive and use a 3D engine which can have some issues sometimes, to me, is irrelevant. And Unity has a great story, it looks beautiful, and you have the whole of Paris to explore. What's not to like?
    I played Unity, everything about it is forgettable.

Country
    Country Flag

The trailer is stunning. Stunning.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

On that, we can both agree. I really wish I still cared about this franchise, this looks like something I would have loved to play.

Country
    Country Flag

More details:

Country
    Country Flag

On that, we can both agree. I really wish I still cared about this franchise, this looks like something I would have loved to play.
    So play it

Country
    Country Flag

So play it
    Yes! Don't need to love the others to like this one. And who doesn't love Vikings?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess I'm just nostalgic for the Assassin's Creed of old and not the wannabe-RPGs that the series has turned into. I mean, these games are AC in name only, Ubisoft is lazily keeping it for name recognition. I just can't get down with that.

Country
    Country Flag

I don't mind the RPG aspect, it's a natural progression. There were always RPG-ish elements going all the way back to the original. I'm a huge fan of both RPGs and Assassin's Creed, so it's a natural marriage for me.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I played Unity, everything about it is forgettable.
    I couldn't get through it.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 321 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 ... LastLast