• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 321 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,875 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

well T...S... are beat to hide what it is lol, now i am on my way if i decided to anyways and beat a Valkyries but since i'm nowhere near as powerful as i'd like to be before facing one of those fuckers i'm not going anywhere near those things yet. HELL NO! the one on the thing that to be that looks like a big ass Ship but it's not, that's where i am at. i haven't gone and done brok's 2nd favor though i did the 1st one by finding that dude but it was just his hand on that big motherfucker man was that creepy. i'm just to lazy to use the spoiler tag and too tired to as well. i also really HATE online Trophies as well and see that is ANOTHER fucking reason ladies and gents why i hate online gaming, as i've said numerous times in the past you take

a game like Ghostbusters the (2009) one not the shitty though i've never played it game from 2 years ago. and there is a part in the good Ghostbusters game where you have to go online to get a trophie at one point in the game if you want to get them all that is. they stopped those servers years ago by shutting those down. and folks tend to forget that games only stay online as long as they are still NEW and people still play them or as long as they stay popular. grand theft auto online is at the moment huge as fuck but that don't mean it's gonna stay that way 5 years from now.

that's how i look at it. as you can tell i'm not an online player type of person i love my single player games. to each their own who prefer playing online. i was playing god at war today and a friend goes on how he wishes a friend could play as BOOOOOOOOOOOOY i know that's not his name but he's called that so many times in the games it just might as well be. i wonder if anyone's done a count on how many times that's said?

i said why? the game is fine as it is it's perfect as it is and i prefer it this way anyways. not everything has to have online gaming ya know? i prefer you control the boy but it wouldn't piss me off it they did give that as an option but it would piss me off if you had to always have someone control the boy.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't fight the Valkyries until after you've gone through Ivaldi's Workshop, roughly 3/4's into the game.

Your armor and weapons will go through a drastic upgrade by then.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

oh i'm staying far away as possible from those fuckers you don't have to worry about that. as i like to call him Boooooooooooooooy his arrow's and such is all maxed out now, i've seen plenty of people online say that's one thing that really needs to be done and i can see why they say that. cause it is so much easier, shit i went and got i forget his name's hammer it's been a long day and i'm tired as hell. i went and got the hammer last night, late last night and i was thinking how hard that was going to be but since i had so much of boooy upgraded it was actually really shockingly easy. now i'm just exploring and i killed i think it was a troll? a yellow ugly bastard Level 8! he did kill me once and that's it. but he was rather easy with the right weapon.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Max out Boy's Arrows and Outfit right away. Also, look up to see where his Crows summons is located and retrieve it early on, it's his strongest summon.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

really? 'll see if i can remember that, you know what really works for me? the shock where you shoot one and a shit of enemies get as well. i do have a few different outfits for him as well. there's so much stuff i want yet there's a lot of them that say negative 5 or negative 25 that it sucks when you can't get those. cause you want your stuff as high as possible. right now i'm at level 4. and for the Axe Level 5 i believe with being at 70 up from i think it was 55 for the longest time. i killed a troll today and that was a Level 8! and though he was hard he would have been far harder if i hadn't done a lot of.. hmm i have to see even if even have that summons?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another new game, after Vampyr, coming from the developers of Life Is Strange:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i know it's only a trailer but it looks like a damn good movie.. i wonder why kind of game it is? i'd take a guess it's a 3rd person game? i am sure more will come out at E3 on Sunday since it's also coming to Xbox as for God of war... i'm at Level 5 on my Axe now. and i'm at that storeroom to get the goods.. i can walk between realms now and i went back by my house and got a couple things i had missed such as opened that 1st cabinet that i had missed when i started the game. now i can go back to places and get shit i missed that is SO fucking NICE!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

anyone watching Xbox's E3 show 2 morrow?

Country
    Country Flag

Spinoff of Life Is Strange:

Country
    Country Flag

So many cool trailers this E3 but so far this might be the best one:

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

this years was good but last years i think was better, now i'm curious on how good or bad sony's is gonna be 2 morrow

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead 33 View Post
    anyone watching Xbox's E3 show 2 morrow?
    I'm a Sony guy, but Microsoft better start bringing it because I'm hearing a lot of complaining from my XBOX friends who are tired of seeing Sony pump out exclusive after exclusive and all they ever get are new Gears games and Halo games.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

let's see there was 50 new games and 18 exclusives. i'm a sony guy as well don't get me wrong but i also am a fan of xbox as well. the next big game i plan on buying is Spider-man in a couple months. i'd say x-box's show was 8/10 cause i thought it was a good show but not great. last years was better. but i do give them credit for paying attention to the games and not the hardware like they normally do. there's 8 games i may pick up but 1st i want to wait until they come out and see if i like them. i normally like to look at game play and see what kind of game it is before i buy a game. is it a 1st person shooter which i'm awful at so i stay the fuck away from those. so for all those games i put a Question mark. some with release dates too.

i honestly have low expectations for Sony this year cause i doubt they will show us anything new. but i'll still watch it never the less cause ya know they might who knows talk about new games. this will be the 3rd fucking year they show the same shit. hence why i'm not having any confidence in them this year

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

So they're obviously going for a trilogy with Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, and Ancient Rome next. What's a good title that starts with an O for Rome?

Country
    Country Flag

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Is E3 petering out? I've barely heard about it this year. Usually I can't escape the infernal hype machine.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I know nothing about this game other than Norman Reedus is the main character.

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm so freaking stoked for Death Stranding. Its gonna be almost like playing an abstract sci-fi film by David Lynch. Can't see what Kojima & Co have in store for us.

Also, who dafuq else is excited for Devil May Cry 5!?!?!

Country
    Country Flag

Really pumped for Cyberpunk 2077, mainly:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

spider-man is the one i'm most excited for

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEUtXRxD0FU (not yet written)" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEUtXRxD0FU

everyone ya gotta watch this it's fucking Brilliant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 321 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 ... LastLast