• shotguns

2 22.22%
  • snipers

2 22.22%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 269 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269
Results 6,701 to 6,717 of 6717

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, looking to play that soon.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone here played Life Is Strange? I'm playing it now and it's so good. Very different type of experience. Can't recommend it enough:

Pennywise fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

anyone picking up Lost Legacy?
    "Here, take it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Breaker Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Has anyone here played Life Is Strange? I'm playing it now and it's so good. Very different type of experience. Can't recommend it enough:

I enjoyed it but was bummed by the ending.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I was bummed by the ending as well and all day today after finishing the game last night I'm in a daze. No game has ever impacted me this much emotionally.

Breaker Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I was bummed by the ending as well and all day today after finishing the game last night I'm in a daze. No game has ever impacted me this much emotionally.
    Yea, it can do that.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Country
    Country Flag

Overall, I loved the game. The problem with the end is that

Country
    Country Flag

Overall, I loved the game. The problem with the end is that
    Spoiler:
    I chose to save Chloe as well. Towns can be rebuilt and I took the assumption that most folks had taken shelter.

Some doors cant be closed Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    anyone picking up Lost Legacy?
    Not yet. I will eventually. I love the Uncharted series.

It's on the (ever growing) list. I downloaded it for free from the PSN store a while back, but I haven't played it yet.

Country
    Country Flag

Just be careful with LIS. It may seem like one thing at first, but it's something else entirely. Like I said above, no game and really no fiction has had such an impact on me that I'm still reeling from. It's a deeply philosophical game on the nature of fate, choice, and love, and many other things. I can't believe it wasn't a bigger deal when it came out, I guess because it's just an indie game, not another Call of Duty.

Some doors cant be closed Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just be careful with LIS. It may seem like one thing at first, but it's something else entirely. Like I said above, no game and really no fiction has had such an impact on me that I'm still reeling from. It's a deeply philosophical game on the nature of fate, choice, and love, and many other things. I can't believe it wasn't a bigger deal when it came out, I guess because it's just an indie game, not another Call of Duty.
    Damn. Now you have me even more intrigued. There's so many great Indie games out there that I try to pick them up when I get the chance even if I don't plan on playing them right away. Feev turned me on to Valiant Hearts, which was a very unique, powerful experience.

Has anybody played Song of the Deep? It's not exactly an Indie game (it's made by Insomniac), but it looks really cool. I picked it up for 10 bucks a while back.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know the latest scope on Gran Turismo Sport? I hear they are basically taking away all the standard single player racing events from years past and it's pretty much now going to be an online racing game. Where you race against folks of similar skill level.

Pennywise fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

Wait... Gran Turismo still exists!?
    "Here, take it."

My Mood
    Cool

I bought a SNES Classic last night. I played Contra III, Castlevania 4, and F-Zero until my eyes bled. It was glorious.

Can't wait to get to the rest of the library.
    "Here, take it."

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I bought a SNES Classic last night. I played Contra III, Castlevania 4, and F-Zero until my eyes bled. It was glorious.

Can't wait to get to the rest of the library.
    Nice! Where did you get it!

I'm still doing the retro thing and I picked up Earthbound in a trade. I heard it's on the SNES classic. I'm not sure if you're into JRPG's, but it's supposed to be good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 269 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269