1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 321 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 ... LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have nothing against PC. It's just that I sit in front of a computer screen all day. That last thing I want to do when relaxing is sit in front of another computer screen. I want to stretch out and relax on a comfortable couch.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, Mike.

Mikey Mike.

Now you've done it.

YOU'RE ABOUT TO DRAW THE IRE OF OUR PC OVER LORDS

Gunslinger Apprentice Xerrand will become famous soon enough Xerrand's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"Mods" nuff said....that's why I'll always prefer PC games

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Oh, Mike.

Mikey Mike.

Now you've done it.

YOU'RE ABOUT TO DRAW THE IRE OF OUR PC OVER LORDS

I'm not trying to start a war. Like I said, I have nothing against PC gaming, it's just that consoles are my preference.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I realize I can hook up my computer to a TV and make everything wireless, and I've thought about it from time to time, but I just end up forgetting about it. I've just never been that into PC gaming to make that kind of setup worth it.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Remind me again how the Master Chief Collection launch went, and how long it initially took you to respawn in Bloodborne?
    Lol I don't really believe that consoles are better than PC, I just love getting a rise out of PC users. It's so easy.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post

Completely unrelated, is anybody having more fun than they feel they reasonable should with Fallout Shelter?
    I don't know, since it won't be on Android for a few months. Grrrrr

On the topic of PC, It's too much of a hassle, too much research to maximize and constantly upgrade the hardware. I know PC gamers who have 6,000 dollar towers....too much money and commitment. I like the simplicity of consoles. Mods seem cool (recently watched some youtube videos of New Vegas mods, which were cool and the game looked great.

I'm almost done my Fallout 3 replay, did every mission and every DLC...just wrapping up the awesome Point Lookout now.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

If I had to use a computer for other things, like video editing or 3D animation and stuff like that, I'd definitely invest in a computer. Even spending a grand or more just to play PC games for a couple of years is a hassle and just not economically feasible for me. And then I only have very few friends who even PC game in the first place, so I lose the entire social component I have with a console. I used to PC game a lot back in the 90's, but things advance so quickly these days you really have to stay on top of it, and since I couldn't tell you anything about what is actually inside a computer anymore, what is outdated or recent, what this is better than that. And even mods, I have enough of a stockpile of games waiting to be played without even bothering with mods for any of the games I play.

The PC Market get screwed over because a very small percentage of gamers even want to go through the trouble of buying new rigs, upgrading, modding or any of that stuff. I know I sure as heck don't. They are only going to make so many concessions to what works out to be about 10% of the total video game market...it's probably even less with the advent of mobile games. I think if it weren't for Steam, the PC market would have all but died years ago.

I don't really see how the games are that much cheaper on PC. Fallout 4 costs the same on console and PC.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Picked up the new Risk game and finally got Alan Wake's American Nightmare.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I got all of the Batman "Arkham" games at once just last year and played them all in reverse order for some reason. I think this may have been a mistake.

I just recently started playing Arkham Asylum and finished the main storyline in a few days. There were a few parts I had to redo 2, 3 or sometimes 4 times but for the most part, the game was much easier than the later ones. Not that the game wasn't fun. It just didn't seem as challenging as the others. There were also a few moves/gadgets that I found myself missing at a few points during the game.

The riddler trophies are really the only thing I'm having more trouble with. It's also odd with the main storyline complete that there are literally no more enemies to contend with.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Riddler trophies are a bitch. They definitely require you to think of every possible use for your gadgets to complete them.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    The Riddler trophies are a bitch. They definitely require you to think of every possible use for your gadgets to complete them.
    I enjoyed them in the sequels. Finding the right combination of tools was always fun. In the original game I'm never quite sure exactly what I'm looking for. It could be an interview tape, it could be a trophy, it could be a one of those spirit of arkham stones...
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm having a blast replaying Final Fantasy 8. Well, that is, I will be having a blast when I'm done grinding like crazy. I forgot how much grinding you need to do in this game. Between spending hours fighting the pairs of fascillions on the beach that give 6AP per battle (double what most battle do) to level up my GFs/gain abilities, and then spending the time to draw max of basically every spell I come across...It took me 21 hours to beat the first disc when it usually shouldn't take any longer than ten. Outside of drawing magic now though, at least I should be able to fly through the rest of the game without much problems.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Grinding is an inherent part of all Final Fantasy games. You'll have to get to it at some point in the game lol.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I generally collect the um err collectibles because I'm a completionist at heart, but yeah in the case of the Arkham series they really aren't worth it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm loving Skyward Sword, but man the motion controls are tolerable at best, and an absolute pain the ass at their worst. I have to constantly realign the control when using the bow & arrow or any kind of projectile weapon.

I applaud Nintendo for trying something different, but I really hope the next Zelda installment gives you the choice of enjoying the game sans motion control.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Xbox I get to finally play the Metro games. Metro 2033 was awesome, a very unique game in a very packed genre. I've only just started Metro: Last Light, but the graphics on it look beautiful. Metro 2043 will probably be amazing.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I only got to play a few minutes of Metro on a demo... seemed pretty cool. Is it very Fallout ish?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Not at all. It's more along the lines of Dead Space in terms of a linear story with levels instead of an open world. The combat got pretty intense at times fighting the nosalis

These things would attack wave and they're fast, strong and take a whooping before they go down. The world is pretty cool, too. the surface is full of 'demons'

The metro stations almost like independent countries, but some are communist and the Reds are constantly at war with the Fascist Fourth Reich, so there is a very cool WWII vibe beneath the surface of nuclear wasteland Moscow. All in all for a survival horror game it is very unique and with an emphasis on the survival part, as ammo is precious if you run out of filters for your gas mask...

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm finally finishing up Last of Us. I stopped it months and months back during a difficult part and I was so out of practise, and I kept missing all my shots and wasting ammo. I just got passed the part with the turret-mounted armoured truck. Not sure how much I have left, but I'll definitely replay it from start to finish when I'm done.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm almost done my second playthrough of Last of Us, at the university now. Last of us told a great story. I looked up information on Last of Us 2 which has all but been official confirmed by Sony or Naught Dog, and one person said a sequel following Joel and Ellie would only ruin the open ending of Last of Us. I didn't feel the ending was open at all. I loved the ending.
    Spoiler:
    The ending is haunting because we know Joel lied to Ellie because he came to love her like a daughter, or as his daughter, and did what he did because he couldn't bear to go through that pain again. When Marlene said Ellie would have wanted to sacrifice herself, that could have been true. As the ending shows, Ellie seriously doubts about Joel saying he is telling the truth, probably because he became a father to her. Really, the ending shows both of them possibly choosing to accept a lie, because their worst fears, of loss and being alone, are too awful to truly accept. The ending is only open ending in the sense of 'what becomes of them now?', but it brought all the themes to a nice close. A sequel would be great because I think there is a lot to explore with this significant shift in their relationship and how much Ellie can now trust Joel.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Regarding a potential The Last of Us 2

Spoiler:
    Naughty Dog mentioned during the zenith of TLOU's popularity that the sequel might not necessarily feature Joel and Ellie as their story (paraphrasing here) was essentially wrapped up.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Regarding a potential The Last of Us 2

Spoiler:
    Naughty Dog mentioned during the zenith of TLOU's popularity that the sequel might not necessarily feature Joel and Ellie as their story (paraphrasing here) was essentially wrapped up.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if you have ever seen this but....it's awesome.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone picking up Fallout 4 today?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 321 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 ... LastLast