1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 321 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 ... LastLast
Results 5,676 to 5,700 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too. I would never, ever read up on a synopsis before experiencing the story for myself, no matter what the medium.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

MMMMMMOOOORTAL KOMBAT!

Dun-da Dun-da Dun-da da da-da
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

all 4 on the left column is everyone in my household...lol...I am the last one....i think that one is Half-life....my hubby is Mortal Kombat.....lol

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

What is the game for Nov 22 to Dec 21? I am having a brain issue
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Doom
    Erm...isn't that a Pokeball from Pokemon?
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Doom
    Erm...isn't that a Pokeball from Pokemon?
    No it's the weighted companion cube from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Leon uses it to summon Sephiroth in the final battle against Pyramid Head.

Duuh.

OK, well, that's me!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Assassin's Creed. Booya!
    If you love me then love me..

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else playing Dishonored?

I've been playing it religiously the past few days, what an amazing game. It's very reminiscent of Bioshock, which is in no way a bad thing. The game allows you to tackle objectives in a multitude of ways. For example : you need to sneak into a house, you can disable the search lights, possess rats to gnaw on the cables, teleport and disable them yourself, scale the buildings and look for an alternate entrance, or you can walk right into the front door with guns blazing and start blasting away at everybody. It's a semi-sandbox style game that invites strategic planning and rewards patience. I'm having a blast with it.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Halo 4 has completely taken over my life.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Sound off!

Any Black Ops 2 players on PSN?

Get at me!

PSN : Dr-Alucard22

Anyone want a Planetside 2 for PC beta key? I have three to give away.

I gave two to my roommates and can't seem to get rid of the rest. haha.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there any more news on next year's Skyrim online?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Is there any more news on next year's Skyrim online?
    http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/new...rt-pact-part-1

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en...rt-pact-part-2

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oooh beejeezus! Razz that was epic! Thanks for that. Cheers Chris I can't even THINK of getting in to another game!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Myself, I'm a little eager to play Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition tonight. It was one of my favourite games back in high school (although oddly enough, I've never been able to complete BG2, not even close), so I'm interested in seeing what improvements have been made (and if those "improvements" haven't fucked it up too much).
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Is that the game from Ready Player One?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Honestly don't know, Lisa. I've never read it.

- Melike

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

You should, it's a fantastic read!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Damn, with all the scifi reading, plus the fact that I'm finally listening to the Dresden Files audiobooks, that might take a while.

Speaking of which, has anyone on here played the Gabriel Knight series of games? Very old school, I think the first is about 20 years old now, but the Dresden Files really reminded me of them: playing the role of detective and investigating very dark and horrific supernatural cases. Haven't played all of 3 - it's more offputting than the first 2 due to a really bad interface. Might get round to it eventually, though.

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I picked up Borderlands 2 last night. I'm already addicted. I woke up an hour earlier today just so I could play it for a bit before I headed out to work

It's pretty much Fallout 3 with cel-shaded graphics. I love that it's more cover oriented though.

I'm playing as an Assassin, for now. Might switch over to Commando depending on how well the former suits my style of play.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I LOVE Borderlands 2. I've all ready beat it with the assassin and doing the second harder play through. I think I'm close to the end again.

Just got done playing Assassins Creed 3 and while i liked it the ending was weird and didn't make much sense.

Country
    Country Flag

Mass Effect playthrough. Starting with Mass Effect and going through to 3.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you getting the Omega DLC?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 321 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 ... LastLast