1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 321 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,675 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Empath of the White View Post
    I'm getting the Jak and Daxter and DMC HD collections for Christmas. Is Rachet and Clank a pretty good series?
    I never played the Jak & Daxter games. I'm assuming they're good?

DMC is one of my all time favorite series. I have the HD collection too. I passed DMC1 over the weekend and I'm working my way through DMC2.

Likewise, the Ratchet & Clank series is one of my all time favorites (my first platinum was Ratchet & Clank : A Crack in time [tear]). If you love platformers in the vein of Super Mario 64 or Gex, you'll love it. Insomniac Games' pedigree is the sly humor and insane weaponry. I think you'll like it.

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    So Borderlands 2 is out today. Can't say I'm impressed, but I'm certainly not disappointed so far.
    They fixed a lot of problems with Borderlands, and upheld their promise to not make a shitty port for PC.
    Not impressed as in it didn't meet your expectations, or it's not a vast improvement over part 1 ? Can you elaborate a bit ?

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

By annoying you mean fucking hilarious, right?
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

@Feev: Jak & Daxter is a basic platformer in the tone of the first three Spyro games. Jak 2 begins with something from JaD being used to open a gateway. Jak and co are propelled through it into a crapsack future where Jak is imprisoned and used as a test subject. The game follows a revenge/freedom fighter storyline and incorporates guns and carjacking. So its quite different than the first one; Jak 3 follows a similar style but with a bit more political intrigue.

I really enjoyed them; Jak 2 was my introduction to games beyond stuff like Mario and Spyro.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I know that the Jak and Ratchet games are often compared so it's probably not a stretch to assume that if you enjoy one you'll enjoy the other.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i haven't been on here for awhile but i've bought a couple of PS3 games recently the last Harry Potter game which i think is easier to play than deathly hallows part 1. i haven't beat either yet to be honest. anyways, i bought the NEW Ratchet and Clank collection last night. well the first 3 games collection. and i've been playing the 1st two games pretty much at the same time. though i think i'm farther in Going Commando

anyways for those who have never played any Ratchet and clank games, i dunno how close they are to the Jax games, but though Ratchet and clank are kids games. they also have humor for adults as well. i forget which ones they even put swear words in it. light ones though,.

the graphics going back to the PS2 are fantastic. so are the storylines and you will have a shit load of fun playing them. download a demo from the psn store if you want to see how the series is. that's what i did before i bought any of them, i wanted to own the copies of the actual games so that's what i mean. i prefer that than to have it on my system if i can help it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else planning on picking up Dishonored?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Certainly been thinking about it. Looks interesting, to say the least.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Dishonored looks amazing, but I don't know when I will be able to afford it.

Lately I have been playing:

Guild Wars 2
    Orcs Must Die 2
    Torchlight 2
    Black Mesa ( a source remake of Half-Life 1 that is super well done http://release.blackmesasource.com/)
    Speaking of Half-Life, if you enjoy Half-Life as much as I do, you will probably like this fan film:
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

as you guys know i've been playing the "Ratchet & Clank collection' for PS3. i've got a question i forget what the name of the place i'm on. but it's on the way to Nefarious's hide-out and i won that turn into that creature to blend in with another species it's this blob really. anyways,
    it's one of quarks strange plans, and where i am is i have to turn into this blob or whatever the species is called

and talk to this creature who i am disguised as and you are warned not to be rude to him cause they have bad tempers. so you have to be polite cause he is blocking the way that you need to get through. it's got some kind of force field up that you need to ask him to get through but i keep end up being rude to him and i can't seem to find a way to be polite to him. this is in the 3rd game "Up your arsenal" i think it's called?

can someone help a guy out and help me figure out how the hell i can be polite to this little creature? thanxs a bunch if someone can

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I remember that bit you're referring to but I haven't played that game in YEARS man.

Have you consulted an online guide yet?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

any good sites that you can suggest? i tried the you tube video that's on there, but it worked for them, they didn't say for those who are having trouble
    you need to do this.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

oh and on the 1st game i'm at Quarks headquarters? or whatever that place is called where he tries to kill Ratchet & Clank i did see how you have to kill him, but i'm having trouble doing so cause he's a hard fucker to kill! well at least for me anyways

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

since this is the gaming thread I thought i would put this here. If you can help that would be great. I like gaming and this is a worthy cause. I just hope I have the stamina for it....lol...will be fun
    http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...cipantID=36716

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Definitely sounds like a worthy cause. I'll see what I can donate.

In other news: finally played Skyrim! I know, I know, but tbh, I wasn't much of a fan of the previous two games Morrowind and Oblivion, although I could appreciate their epic scale. But Skyrim really impressed me, perhaps because it's got more of a story, or for the fact that you can fight dragons, or just for the epicness of being responsible for internet randomness like this:

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    In other news: finally played Skyrim! I know, I know, but tbh, I wasn't much of a fan of the previous two games Morrowind and Oblivion, although I could appreciate their epic scale. But Skyrim really impressed me, perhaps because it's got more of a story, or for the fact that you can fight dragons, or just for the epicness of being responsible for internet randomness like this:
    Oh yeah! I saw you playing that the other day and I meant to ask you how you're liking it so far.

So ...

How are you liking it so far? It's probably one of my favorite games ever. My primary save file has 145 hours on it.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Really enjoying it a lot, feev. A mate of mine really wanted me to try it, so I started up a new game on his console and just wasted hours on it before finally buying my own copy for my ps3 the next day! A lot easier to get into than previous Elder Scrolls games, I must say. Like I said, it's fighting dragons and the story that I'm enjoying the most about it. Must admit, once I'm done with this, I am tempted to go back to Morrowind and Oblivion and try those out again.

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It's always good to go back and revisit games, but keep in mind that going back to Oblivion after Skyrim will feel like HUGE step down.

What are race are you playing as in Skyrim? Specializing in melee? Magic?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

A \nord on my current play, although I went as a Redguard on my mate's playthrough and aimed to create a character where the name "Shaft Drogo" seemed like an accurate description! Both times more focused on warrior classes, although I have to admit, the Elder Scrolls is refreshing in that it at least allows you to use both magic and fighting equally, not like a lot of RPGs like the Baldur's Gate series where you can only really focus on one and not the other. What's your preferred playing style, Fernando?

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    What's your preferred playing style, Fernando?
    I've always played as Dark Elves, I love being able to dual wield magic and hand held weapons. I have both destructive magic and one handed weapons up to 100; love going into a room and lighting the place up with magic and then cleaning up the remnants with a sword. I never use shields, I play very aggressively/all out offense.

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Playing Oblivion felt like a huge stepdown for me even when it was new.

Well, it's not the most technically polished game, but it's such a huge world to get lost in. I lurve it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not gonna lie ... I'm a HUGE Bioshock fan boy. I've been sold on this game since I've heard of it, before any videos or screen caps. Aesthetically, all of the Bioshock games are simply astounding and the tight dual power-gun wield mechanics makes everything intense. I love it. Look at me, I can't stop gushing (that's what she said).

Needless to say, I'll be picking this up day one.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody on here play borderlands 2? If so you should follow @DuvalMagic on twitter. He's one of the developers of the game and he's constantly giving away shift codes for the golden vault keys. I just started following him and all ready got 3 keys. I went back to look at his twitter and since the game has been out in the last month he has given away over 45 codes. I could of had an ass load of keys if I had started following him earlier when my brother in law told me about him.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

cool game. Im on my second play through.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Same

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got done with the first Bioshock and am starting the second tomorrow. I would have finished them earlier because I was a fan of System Shock 2, but my buddy ruined the twist and I went agro and rage quit. But, I am glad I got over it. GReat game I hope the second holds up
    If you love me then love me..

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, but sometimes I like to be surprised. Sometimes I want to be shocked and yell "What the fuck?" It's just how I am
    If you love me then love me..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 321 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 ... LastLast