1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 321 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,525 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

You've got me interested. Oh, and one other PS3 exclusive that I definitely need to get: Heavy Rain. I've heard a lot of praise for that.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Gunslinger Apprentice BigSchu22 is on a distinguished road BigSchu22's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like Feve and I agree! I forgot to mention God of War. you can also get GoW 1 and 2 that's been ported in a combo pack from PS2 to PS3! I think it's only $19.99 too. If you want cheap PS3 games, go to Gamefly.com. They're always selling they're games for way cheap. If you don't want a used one, you can get new ones on sale too.
    Scorpius: Kill her. Then we'll have pizza and margarita shooters. Go on, John. Kill her. Do it. Do it.
    John Crichton: [aims gun at Scorpius instead] Nobody has margaritas with pizza.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Elder Scrolls MMO coming 2013. Announcement in this Junes Game Informer.

From what I heard it will involve all of tamriel.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Sweet. Cheers, bro! Infamous 1/2 has actually caught my eye before as well as Uncharted. I'm also keen to get the Prince of Persia trilogy just for the achievements, too. Love those games!
    So...you should get Uncharted. I've wanted to play those games for a long time!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    Elder Scrolls MMO coming 2013. Announcement in this Junes Game Informer.

From what I heard it will involve all of tamriel.
    Wow, that's awesome... I've been wondering about that for a long time. I really enjoy the single player experience, but it would be nice to have a human controlled follower sometimes. Have they mentioned anything about the new Skyrim DLC yet?
    Scorpius: Kill her. Then we'll have pizza and margarita shooters. Go on, John. Kill her. Do it. Do it.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Sorry chief, as a PS3 user I started my Mass Effect journey in ME2 so I couldn't say. I'm sure Chris could shed some light on this though.
    I'm actually not sure either. Between ME2 and ME3 I did an update from Windows Vista to Windows 7 on my PC and it completely screwed all of my app data and I lost my save game. I ended up playing 3 with no save game at all.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Sorry chief, as a PS3 user I started my Mass Effect journey in ME2 so I couldn't say. I'm sure Chris could shed some light on this though.
    I'm actually not sure either. Between ME2 and ME3 I did an update from Windows Vista to Windows 7 on my PC and it completely screwed all of my app data and I lost my save game. I ended up playing 3 with no save game at all.
    Shit, after all that time and effort put into 1 and 2, that's gotta suck like a fucking suck!

- Melike

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Your application data folder was ruined? I'm pretty sure the Mass Effect saved games are stored in My Document -> My Games -> Mass Effect or something similar. That's where all mine were anyway

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't looked about any skyrim dlc. But I think I heard they will have something in June.

Finally got every trophy in my first PS3 game. Unfortunately it doesn't have a platinum trophy. The game was journey on the psn. Took me a couple play throughs to get one of them which was real hard to get.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigSchu22 View Post
    Your application data folder was ruined? I'm pretty sure the Mass Effect saved games are stored in My Document -> My Games -> Mass Effect or something similar. That's where all mine were anyway
    It rewrote all of my user folders. I even lost everything on my desktop. Luckily I had the presence of mind to back up most of that stuff before I started the update, just it case. It didn't occur to me to grab my saves.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, finished Crysis 2 yesterday (loved it, looking forward to C3), but now I have no new games to play. Waiting for my co worker to stop lagging it and bring me Final Fantasy XIII-2.

Oh well, guess I'll replay Resident Evil 4 while I wait. Can never get enough of that game. ♥

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Get a copy of Crysis 1 and play it! You'll see how much better it is than 2...

This is one of my DC Universe Online villains, Doctor Crazyface. He is pretty awesome.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well, been playing a fair few ps3 games past couple of days. Mostly, it's been LA Noire, a game I've found to be really cool and really stylish. I've enjoyed that a lot so far. Also bought Max Payne 3. It's gonna take a while for me to get used to, as it's so radically different to the first 2 games in some key aspects, but it's a pretty good shooter so far. I'll see how it goes, anyway.

But of course, what I'm really looking forward to: Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock! PS3's been given a limited physical release, (which naturally I've already pre-ordered), and it looks to be a Dr Who video game that could be actually good! Certainly, it's shaping up to be much better than the adventure games or, far far worse, the wii game Return to Earth, which I've avoided like the plague. At least the Adventure Games were free! I'll let you guys know what the new one's like, anyway.

- Melike

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

They better not gie y'all a good Doctor Who game without giving it to us too.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yeah, it's also gonna be released in the US on Wednesday as well. Everything I've seen so far seems to match my fanboy checklist: it's more aimed at gamers, not young children only as too many have been (understandable, admittedly, given the percentage of children who watch the show, but still annoying when it gets released for that market only), but neither is it a game where the Doctor is carrying guns and shooting shit up. That's why River's a playable character. Simple, but effective. I'm also liking the look of how many monsters there are from the show, with daleks, cybermen and the Silence showing up. Fuck yeah! But most of all, a clever use of time travel, too, as apparently the same area is used throughout the game, but at different points in time. A neat little idea. Anyway, I'll let you know when I get round to playing it.

- Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Started Final Fantasy XIII-2 over the weekend. Really liking it so far, still getting used to the modified Crystarium system.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Good FPS for PC if anyone is interested. I picked it up for $4.99 and I really like it so far. It has a very Fallout feel to it and the graphics are amazing... better get a new video card if you can. Metro 2033 $4.99 on Steam a while back. Really fun and interesting for a linear shooter so far!

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

so the doctor who game has a phyiscal release in the states? i had read it was going to be just a download. i haven't gotten around to download it myself cause i bought a new tv. & there's no AV input for me to plug the fucking thing in! oh that pisses me off BEYOND means. & something tells me it all the new one are like this it's a LED Samsung 1080 tv. with HDMI do i need some sort of box or some shit to buy for a hook up of some sort?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Don't think it's getting a physical release in the US, it has gotten one in the UK though. I wouldn't worry too much about downloading it, though. It's ok for fans, but it's got a few really dodgy bugs, especially with the AI given to River when you really need her to follow you, so to really get enjoyment out of it, I think the two-player co-operative is needed. Checkpoints are really badly placed, too. The sidescroller gameplay is ok, but it would've been way cooler if you could've explored the world more. Some cool story ideas from what I've played so far, but difficult to find the interest to finish when I've got Arkham city to play. I'll still finish it eventually, I'll expect, but I'm rather dissapointed since we were promised a more "mature" game more for gamers than previous stuff. Not what's been given, though.

- Melike

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

but is it better than the other ones you've played? even if you are dissapointed in it. if so that's an improvement i guess. it'd be nice if they would put more 'Doctor Who" games good ones that are dark as hell ya know made for teens & adults. plus make some for well kids as well.

i do have a question off topic about another game, is there a "Dark Shadows" game out? i know they put one out for "Alice In Wonderland" 'Willy Wonka" well the remake. & "batman' i'm going by the "Tim Burton" games that i can think of at the top of my head mind you.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

It's a little better than a lot of them, but that's not saying much. Still, it feels like an actual "game" at least, which is a little better than the Adventure Games. And, although I've never played it, the video footage I've seen of the Wii release a couple of years back tells me that the Eternity Clock is a lot better than that piece of shit. What the hell were they thinking when they made that?!

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch! That really does suck, mate. Especially when it always happens to those sandbox games. I could never get 100% on Spider-Man 2 on my gamecube because the save always got corrupted after a while.

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I would commit suicide if that happened to me, Raz. I'm only slightly joking.

Anyone heard of that new game Ubisoft unveiled at E3, Watch Dogs ? It looks amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U8KsQPIrY0

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Razz is without internetz.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 321 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 ... LastLast