1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 321 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

AND ICO is now co-op once you beat it the first time.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

one game i am dying to get is the NEW "Batman" game for PS3 i can't believe they fucking put "BANE" in it! with that character it just feels like they mostly ignore him even though he broke The "Batman" way back in (1993) i believe it was. "Batman" issue #493 i think? i'd have to look at my collection.

anyways, my point is that movie wise they kinda ignore him. but i thought i heard somewhere that he'll be in the next "Batman" film? but i of course may be wrong on that one. anyways, is anyone else waiting for the New "Batman" game?

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    Looks like i will have to find one... I played SoTC when it came out and found it cool. played it a few times to get the extra stuff it had in the game like the one hit one kill ability and so forth. i have a ps2 for my kids so looks like i will be doing some searching then....lol
    If you have a PS3 then just get the HD remakes of the games. You get both games on one disc for $40. I bet it will be impossible to find a good copy of Ico for a price that's worth it.
    unfortunately the only new system i have at the moment is a 360 and am not able to get a ps3 till after i get out of school next year.(getting instructors license) so will have to wait till then. but will be a long wait. but worth it...lol

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead 33 View Post
    one game i am dying to get is the NEW "Batman" game for PS3 i can't believe they fucking put "BANE" in it! with that character it just feels like they mostly ignore him even though he broke The "Batman" way back in (1993) i believe it was. "Batman" issue #493 i think? i'd have to look at my collection.

anyways, my point is that movie wise they kinda ignore him. but i thought i heard somewhere that he'll be in the next "Batman" film? but i of course may be wrong on that one. anyways, is anyone else waiting for the New "Batman" game?
    Yes he will be in the next film

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

well i hope he isn't a pussy like he was in "Batman & Robin" but a great villian like he was in the comics. i think he later turned good but i'm just refering to the early 90's "Bane'

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Currently re-playing a certain wonderful game for the past couple of days, which lead to me thinking of a certain film last year, which made me think, "I bet someone on youtube's done a mashup of the two", and would you believe it, I found it: the most awesome mashup ever:

Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bane is currently more of an anti-hero than a villain. He is currently leading the Secret Six
    If you love me then love me..

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

How is that series, btw ? I've been meaning to read it but I haven't had the time/money to do so.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's actually pretty good. Gail Simone is a damn good writer. The first series ran as Villains United. the Secret Six were led by Catman a C-List supervillain that Simone turned into a certifiable badass. Think Batman if he had no qualms about killing people. the roster changed and then Bane took over.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Currently re-playing a certain wonderful game for the past couple of days, which lead to me thinking of a certain film last year, which made me think, "I bet someone on youtube's done a mashup of the two", and would you believe it, I found it: the most awesome mashup ever:

this made me

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Rage is sooooooo awesome.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i haven't read any of that series. though i have heard of it. i'm thrilled that he's still a good guy. well as good as you can get aynways. compared to him being a vililian, hence reformed somewhat.

i do got a question, is "The Riddler" still a good guy? last i heard he got conked on the head & turned good being a private eye i believe.

Country
    Country Flag

i haven't read any of that series. though i have heard of it. i'm thrilled that he's still a good guy. well as good as you can get aynways. compared to him being a vililian, hence reformed somewhat.

i do got a question, is "The Riddler" still a good guy? last i heard he got conked on the head & turned good being a private eye i believe.
    Yeah but then he went bad again. Which really pissed me off because he was so great as a good guy

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

now that pisses me off man. i have actually i believe the 1st issue with "The Red Hood" aka "Jason Todd' how in the they brought a guy who was fucking blown up over 20 years ago back is beyond me? last i heard is that he was a vilian.

also how in the hell did they bring back "Bruce Wayne" didn't think kill his ass like last year i think it was? i never was able to find really any issues to stay on board. cause not many places carry comics anymore unfortunally. which SERIOUSLY PISSES ME OFF! sorry about my bad spelling as well.

Country
    Country Flag

now that pisses me off man. i have actually i believe the 1st issue with "The Red Hood" aka "Jason Todd' how in the they brought a guy who was fucking blown up over 20 years ago back is beyond me? last i heard is that he was a vilian.

also how in the hell did they bring back "Bruce Wayne" didn't think kill his ass like last year i think it was? i never was able to find really any issues to stay on board. cause not many places carry comics anymore unfortunally. which SERIOUSLY PISSES ME OFF! sorry about my bad spelling as well.
    Jason Todd was brought back to life,when and I am not even joking when I say this, Superboy Prime punching reality. And he is more of an anti-hero than a straight up villain.

As to how they brought back Bruce Wayne, Darkseid hit him with the Omega Sanction which sent him throughout time and trapped him there. HE then made his way through time and gotback home with some help from Superman, Booster Gold, Rip Hunter

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i believe ya, but that's a fucked up way to think of how to bring someone back. shit it was at least to me more creative on how they brought back "Superman" way back in (1993) or was it (1994) ? well it was around that era anyways.

to be honest, i'm shocked it took them THIS fucking long just to do the storyline of Killing "Batman"

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Are you guys talking about comic books in the video games thread? :O

Super nerdy.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like I will be getting a ps3 for X-mas...yay me....lol the Wally world where my shop is in is bringing back lay-a-way for the holidays and that is what i am putting in plus some other things for the kids...hehehehehe

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

That's an excellent x-mas present for yourself.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hannah - what are you playing these days ?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

sorry about that, but to be fair it did start out to be talking about video games. so you are buying ya self a PS3 eh? well congrats. & at least you got your's since they dropped the price wasn't it like $50 bucks? or something like that?

Country
    Country Flag

OMFG Batman Arkham City is AWESOME. I LOVE this game. Like one reviewer wrote This makes Arkham Asylum look like a tech demo. There are so many side quests and trophies to find. I read somewhere that AA had something like 240 to find and this one has 400.

And I have one Comic question people can PM me the answer so we can keep on track with game posts. Where can I find comics about Batman going into Arkham Asylum and his fights with Joker and any other big name villains? I never got into reading DC or Marvel comics. I know comics like Walking dead have turned their books into volumes so you can have a group of comics and not have to try and find the individual ones.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I picked it up after work yesterday but I didn't get a chance to play it. This weekend though, I'm overdosing on AC.

Tatts - I'll PM you later with your questions regarding the Batman graphic novels.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

After getting my head round a couple of really frustrating puzzles, I'm finally back to playing season 3 of Sam & Max, and bloody hell, I had forgotten just how much I love the insanity of these games! I'm also loving the complex yet still bonkers plot of this season, as I'm only in the middle of the 3rd episode and already there's been a nice, epic, almost finale-esque twist. Which does make me wonder how the hell it all ends, that's for sure!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Grimes View Post
    Hannah - what are you playing these days ?
    Yes, I know this is like two weeks later, but I just saw this post. Epic Mickey on Wii. Don't judge! What about you?

I'm waiting for the new Elder Scrolls to come out on 11/11/11. It looks awesome. That'll be my new game. I'm supposed to be playing Red Dead Redemption, but I haven't had time. Too much TV to watch right now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 321 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast