1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 321 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

So you just started 12 , eh? The only advice I can give you is - LEVEL UP , LEVEL UP, LEVEL UP

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I do that anyways, hon. XD By the time I have 6 hours in on 4/2 I was at level 30. Most of the six hours was leveling. XD
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent. I can't level up for more than 3 consecutive hours at a time, I get anxious to continue with the story/bored.

Yesterday I poured a couple of hours into Manhunt, and I got to a stage in the game where you shove a meat cleaver into an enemy's balls. Violence <3

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Violence = <3 to the max. But I honestly prefer it in movies. [is a horror movie girl through and through]
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

The Master sai blaine is on a distinguished road sai blaine's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by towerguard View Post
    Final Fantasy 8 will always be the best. I actually own a gunblade...

*nerd*
    FF8 greatest game ever!!! i own the lionheart necklace

At the moment and for a long time been playing FFXI veeeey addictive

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Excellent. I can't level up for more than 3 consecutive hours at a time, I get anxious to continue with the story/bored.

Yesterday I poured a couple of hours into Manhunt, and I got to a stage in the game where you shove a meat cleaver into an enemy's balls. Violence <3
    I'm the kind of person who has to know what's next in the story. I run through at breakneck pace until I reach some impasse, then I start a new game file and actually take time to level up.

I so would have been a pioneer back in the day. "Must...see...new..land! Now!"
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Country
    Country Flag

Laura, thats the samewith me. I get so invloved in some stories i dont wana stop to pfft lv

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

For those who've played FF8 : the junction system....yay or nay?

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Junction system for me was the most confusing, giant learning curve to get it right. On the other hand, I thought the X's node board was great.

Anybody play the Fatal Frame serieson PS2?? That's some scary games right there!
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

At first I thought the junction system sucked, but as I progressed through the game I appreciated it more and more. It's also good for those obsessed with micro managing their characters.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh my GOD!
    I adored the Junction system! I had the hang of it within ten minutes! <333 It was my bitch, for reelz!!
    Seriously, I adored the Junction system, I had no problem with it. Everyone always says it sucked, or it was impossible to get the hang of, or it was annoying, blah blah blah, but I really, really loved it. I mean, sure, it was slightly more complex than most equip systems, on certain levels, but that was what made me love it! I had to stop and think, but after a while I was so great with it that I started having trouble with most of the other equip systems. XD Because I played 8 for so long I forgot there was a such thing as a regular equip system. XD
    And I still never beat the damned game. I really miss it. My copy of 8 went to gaming heaven when someone borrowed it and I got it back scratched to shit.
    And! And someone stole my copy 7, can you believe it?? And I had Tactics, too, but someone stole that one as well. Probably the same someone. [sighs]
    And my copy of Chrono Cross, which took my brother and I about a year and a half to find a copy of, also got scratched when someone who borrowed it's sister got ahold of it. I could have kill the lil' bee-yatch, because I never got to beat the game! Rawr!
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I hate lending out games and then getting them back scratched beyond recognition. I let someone borrow FFIX and when I got it back it looked like if it had been used as a frisbee.

I think the easiest leveling up system for any FF game so far has been X, it's just a matter of choosing which techniques you want and select "yes".

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't like ten. I don't know. For some reason I totally hated it. I know I hate ten-2 because there should never be a sequel to an FF game, ever, for any reason(!).
    But I guess I just hated the plot and the simplicity of everything. I play four hours of it when I rented it a while back, and I never rented it again. Plus I deleted the save file when I gave it back to the video rental place.
    Just not my style, I guess.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

No!! You have to give X a chance! I hated it at first, but then curiosity got the better of me and I ended up playing it all the way through...and I'm glad I did. There's a plot twist in that X that will make your mind implode.

Country
    Country Flag

If I don't like the beginning of a game, I won't like the rest of it.
    I don't like the characters, I don't like the gameplay, I don't like the storyline, and what I've heard of the rest of it, and I don't like the battle system.
    Plus, I have absolutely no curiosity towards anything in the plot, or how it ends, or anything. I simply don't care. So, then, why would I begin to play again?
    That was the main reason, I think, that I stopped playing and such. I didn't give a shit about the characters or plot. Hell, I hated the characters, never mind not caring for them!
    Its just not a good game, in my opinion. I mean, thats just me.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The only character that really made me grind my teeth everytime he was on screen was Wakka, I was hoping someboy thundaga-d homie until his head exploded.

Country
    Country Flag

Heehee. I dunno. I hated all of them.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Show some love Canny. Auron insists!
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fall of Gilead View Post
    Amen to that brotha'. I have the Auron action figure

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, Josh-ee. I even hate Auron.

Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Country
    Country Flag

Even Lulu?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Lulu was fine as hell. You think she got it on with Wakka's brother?

Country
    Country Flag

Yessir, even Lulu.
    Although my one friend dressed up as her for Hallowe'en one year, and I do admit the outfit itself is super sexy on so many levels.
    Haha. Too bad my one friend was a guy.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Amen to that brotha'. I have the Auron action figure
    Auron always made my panties a little wet.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Country
    Country Flag

Am I really the only one here who hates pretty much everything about FFX?
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 321 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast