1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 321 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 291 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone getting the new maps for Black Ops?

I really haven't played this game that much in the past month!

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Been playing Fallout New Vegas and found a "Wasteland Survivor Guide." Thought that was a cool way to link the two game together...lol. I am starting to see a pattern in the game with the whole factions and stuff. Looks like you have to get them all to like you in order to take out the Legion or NCR.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    So. Does DS2 suck?
    Dead Space 2 ? If so - no , it doesn't. It's more frantically paced than the original, but the original has a creepier atmosphere. It also has unconventional set pieces (which I love) such as being suddenly launched out of the ship and having to navigate through dead space (see what I did there?) with feet based thrusters and avoiding collisions. Solid, solid game which leaves open a myriad of possibilities for DS3.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    Been playing Fallout New Vegas and found a "Wasteland Survivor Guide." Thought that was a cool way to link the two game together...lol. I am starting to see a pattern in the game with the whole factions and stuff. Looks like you have to get them all to like you in order to take out the Legion or NCR.
    You can fuck some of them over if you want. I wasn't diplomatic with all of them. It just changes the ending, and not in any drastic way that I noticed. I hated those cannibal guys, so I worked completely against them.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I hated that you didn't get to actually fight against Ceasar in the end (if you sided with the NCR), that was a huge letdown. Almost ruined the game for me.

Nah, not really, I'm exaggerating. But still ...

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I was disappointed with that too.

I thought the whole ending was pretty lackluster myself. I like a nice elaborate cutscene at the end of my games these days, not pictures and explanations.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I got New Vegas for a bit with my housework done in a few days i'm going to CREAM this game then...quite possibly, my pants.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never played a Call of Duty game before, is Black Ops a good place to start ?

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Black Ops is kind of shit. A lot of online problems, imo. If you want a single player experience, I recommend Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty 4. For online, anything from CoD4 on is perfectly fine but they all have problems. Cod4 probably still plays best but is pretty basic compared to future titles.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually had to kill Caesar to get the platinum chip from him...lol. then did something stupid so have to restart the game...but am having fun playing the game...maybe doing the missions a different way. need to get lock pick, science, speech, barter and sneak to 100% then get the rest up to whatever, but that is what i want to do this time around. Hopefully I will find more stealth boys this time than last...only found 4 or 5 the whole time playing.
    Spoiler:
    Loved the Super mutant refuge in the mountains...actually civilized super mutants is hilarious...lol

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Feev i would go for Modern Warfare 2!

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Oh man this sucks. I was organizing my games and I can't find my copy of Skate 1 for the xbox 360. This is pissing me off because i know i wouldn't of traded it in because it was one of my favorite games.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I decided to make Dead Space 2 my third platinum !

I've already obtained %71 of the trophies. Most of them are accessible, they just require a bit of patience and luck. The toughest one is going to be Hardcore mode - ammo is extremely limited, the enemies are ridiculously over powered, and you can only save the game 3 times. Fortunately my enthusiasm is paramount to the task

I grabbed DC Universe Online today on Steam. I was in the beta and really enjoyed it, but just now got around to picking it up. I think it does a great job of making you feel like a hero who is part of the story. Is anyone here playing it?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't play that one but I do play the first superhero mmo that was created...I have mentioned it here a couple of times. It is called City of Heroes. It has three sides...one hero, one villain, and one alternate reality. The way that they do new content are called "issues" just like a comic book. This MMO has been around for about 7 years. I have been playing for 2 years to the day next week. The pictures on my avatar and sig are from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    I don't play that one but I do play the first superhero mmo that was created...I have mentioned it here a couple of times. It is called City of Heroes. It has three sides...one hero, one villain, and one alternate reality. The way that they do new content are called "issues" just like a comic book. This MMO has been around for about 7 years. I have been playing for 2 years to the day next week. The pictures on my avatar and sig are from the game.
    I was in the beta for CoH, then played it on release for a while, then got bored with it and quit. I came back when they released City of Villains, but got bored with that pretty quick as well. It just doesn't have much staying power for me. I also played Champions Online(which is free to play now) but it didn't keep my attention either. I ended up spending more time creating characters than I did actually playing either of the games. In my opinion, DC Universe Online is way better than both of those, by leaps and bounds. If you enjoy City of Heroes as much as it seems you do, then you should definitely give DC Universe a shot. They are also planning to do monthly content updates for DC Universe, with the first one hitting midway through this month. Being able to interact and fight with or against(depending on whether you are a hero or a villain) loads of DC characters really makes you feel like you are a hero in the DC world.

Here's my character Mindlaser and Superman chillin' after fighting an alien invasion:

Oh, also, there is a crazy good deal on Steam right now. It is every game by Square-Enix that is on Steam for $75. It is 48 items that normally cost around $600. Here is the deal with a list of the games.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/6931/

When I saw it, I couldn't resist getting it and thought I'd mention it to folks here.

The deal lasts all week.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Marvel vs Capcom 3 anyone ?

I'd probably be getting Marvel vs Capcom 3 if my 360 weren't broken.

So, I made a character on DC Universe named Vicus (Latin for street or neighborhood). I chose Batman as my mentor and made his power source Gadgets and his weapon a staff and acrobatics as his travel power. With Batman as my mentor, I start in Gotham City. Some of those folks who post regularly in here are comic fans as well, so I thought I would climb to the top of a skyscraper(I think it was the Wayne Industries building) to take a screen shot of how amazing Gotham looks in this game. Do you see all the lights in the streets below? That's not just background noise or imagery. Those are all individual cars driving along the streets. I could pick out any one set of lights and glide don to them and there would be a car there. The same is true of planes and zeppelins in the sky.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Two more trophies for my platinum !

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I only have 3 words to say. Duke. Nukem. Forever.
    If you love me then love me..

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't wait to play that. The Duke Nukem games were a part of my gaming childhood and it'll be awesome to play as the Duke again. I'm betting we'll get to hear some awesome new - vulgar wisecracks

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't wait to get home and overdose on Killzone 3

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I love all the idiots that trade in things at Gamestop. My brother in law has been working at Gamestop for the last 6 months or so and has come home with some pretty cool stuff. Old games that people trade in but they can't sell, Like original xbox games. He even have people that trade in games with download codes that people haven't used. The game of the year edition of Borderlands on the PS3 comes with all 4 dlc packs but it's not included on the disc it comes with download codes and the package is labeled as just the regular game. So they have to sell it as the basic game. So he comes over last night with an unused code for me to download the two newest packs that I didn't have yet. SCORE!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I buy a lot of games at Gamestop, but their trade in policy is fucking despicable. I wanted to trade in a mint condition copy of Valkyria Chronicles (only played it once), a then very hot item , and they wanted to buy it off of me for $5. Five dollars for a game they'll probably repackage and sell for $30 ? Fuck that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 321 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 291 ... LastLast