1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 321 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 289 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by haunted.lunchbox View Post
    I'm super excited about Elder's Scroll V.
    Me too ! That, and Uncharted 3 : Drake's Deception ...

And I'm glad that Red Dead walked away with GOTY award. It's one of the most enthralling open world games I've ever played. The level of detail in that game is just ridiculous.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Feev i totally agree on all counts. Red Dead was simply amazing.

And Elder Scrolls is just simply an amazing game series. Rich in so many details. I still play it on my 360 and i have had it for like 3 years. Still havent beat it yet. Might want to get on it
    If you love me then love me..

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Video Game Awards hahahaha Spike = Merit muahaha.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

FYI : Amazon's Gold Box deal of the day ( 12/15/2010 ) is Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for only :: Gold Box Price: $37.99 ( PS3 and XBOX )
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I tried playing Assassin's Creed, it looks so cool but I'm not good with puzzles.

My Mood
    Gay

I've got the new one already - bought the special edition with the jack-in-the-box, but haven't had a chance to play it yet.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    I've got the new one already - bought the special edition with the jack-in-the-box, but haven't had a chance to play it yet.
    I love the commercials for it, with all the crazy characters. And the concept is really cool, how your genetics hold your past, I just can't play it.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

anyone playing Borderlands? hubby has gotten into it. kinda reminds me a little of Fallout 3 but with dune buggies.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll probably pick up Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood once I'm finished with my N64-nostalgia playthrough(s). Also, I'm looking forward to Dead Space 2 this January !

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    anyone playing Borderlands? hubby has gotten into it. kinda reminds me a little of Fallout 3 but with dune buggies.
    I love Borderlands. The humor in it cracks me up. One of the DLCs is called The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned. Ned is actually Zed from the beginning of the game, wearing a fake mustache and fervently denying that he is Zed. I love it.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

FYI : Amazon's Gold Box deal of the day ( 12/15/2010 ) is Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for only :: Gold Box Price: $37.99 ( PS3 and XBOX )
    crap wish I had seen that yesterday

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    what system do you have it for? I'm all ways up for playing on the PS3. Sometimes I wish I had it for the 360 since all my 360 friend bought it but none of my PS3 friends did.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

we have an X-Box 360. would really like to get a ps3 though for some of the games that i would really like to play...like gow 3, heavenly blade, and others that are sony only games.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I hated Heavenly Blade. I have the PS3 and XBox 360 and think both have very good games, so it is worth getting both. I would say the PS3 is more reliable, the 360 has gone weird a few times; however, 360 has Fable series... AWESOME!

My Mood
    Gay

PS3 has a blu-ray player.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Another bonus!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

PS3 has a blu-ray player.
    +

Better exclusives.

Has anyone played the Undead Nightmare expansion pack for Red Dead Redemption ? I just d/l friday and I've been playing the hell out of it the past few days. It's award for Spike TV's "Best DLC of the Year" was justified. Wild West setting + Zombines = win.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Last night I broke out an old PC game called Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. I used to love that game and it still hold up quite well six years later.

The haunted house section of the game is still super creepy.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Gay

Chris - What are you playing that on? ( I know you said, PC, but wasn't it a Windows95 game? ) Are you sitting at home with a cache of antique computers !!!

I do have a bunch of antique computers laying around, but I'm running it on Windows 7. It runs fine without even having to do any compatibility modes. I was surprised, I expected to have to run it in at least 98 compatibility.

I played it pretty much all night long. I forgot just how great of a game it was. It kept me entranced the whole night.

My Mood
    Gay

Let me know if I can port it to my TI 99/4a.

I love this "The Story So Far" video that EA put out for Dead Space 2.

http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/excl...-Premiere.html

John F. Kennedy Darth Pyros is on a distinguished road Darth Pyros's Avatar

helloooo everybody, I, as you can tell by my(recently changed, thx again flagg) name, I'm a star wars freak...im currently playing KotOR II: the Sith lords, for the 27th time, waiting ever so impatiently for the new MMORPG coming soon.
    i enjoy most any game really, except sports games, i despise playing sports games, defeats the purpose of a team sport to play by yourself.

also *shakes fist in anger* darn you feverish and towerguard, for i want a gun blade more than I want a million dollars. :/

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

If Fallout New Vegas freezes on me one more time I may have to answer to the fella for the controller that went through the television screen. Argh.

Also: got the limited release of Super Mario All Stars for the Wii. We've been playing the fridge out of that game.

And what's this I hear about Elder Scrolls V?
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hannah - have you d/l the patch for New Vegas yet ? It's supposed to fix a lot of those glitches/bugs.

And yes, ESV is going to be amazing ! I can't wait to see what additions/improvements Bethesda adds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 321 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 289 ... LastLast