1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 321 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Friends - Amazon's GOLD BOX deal today is Heavy Rain for the PS3 at a discounted price of $39.99
    that's a great deal. Loved the game. I wonder what it's like playing with Move?

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    Definitely using "tactical inserts".

( that's what she said )
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Are swarm campers folks that post up by a respawning area and snipe people as they come out in an effort to increase their stats ?

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Are swarm campers folks that post up by a respawning area and snipe people as they come out in an effort to increase their stats ?
    Not just sniping, you should see them using One Army Man & Claymores...

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh Gan, seriously ? That's one of the main reasons online gaming doesn't appeal to me. I don't think I could handle super skilled 12 year olds that are 60 levels above me cock blocking my fun.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Almost as bad as pub stomping (a team of coordinated friends creating a public game and counting on random players to not work together, so they have the advantage)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Almost as bad as pub stomping (a team of coordinated friends creating a public game and counting on random players to not work together, so they have the advantage)
    Hahaha, sometimes, i do this one... A multicultural team!! We have a Chilean (living in Chicago), a Colombian, a Spanish (not so often) and me. But we don't play coordinately, we take a diferent path for everyone and start pushing the enemies from all the flanks

But that is the reason for Team Deathmatch!!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate claymores and campers.

Just started my ninth prestige went 59-24 in rust using 3-4-5 killstreaks.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm closing in on my second platinum, God of War II !

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my second platinum last night ! Ahhh yeeeeeeee !

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah!! That one is hard!

My Mood
    Gay

Congrats, Feev! That's awesome !

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dagavidiab View Post
    Yeah!! That one is hard!
    It was more time consuming than anything. The Challenge of The Titans was hard as f*ck though, I almost had a cot damn hernia during the last challenge where you can't get hit a single time

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Congrats, Feev! That's awesome !
    Thankee

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagavidiab View Post
    Yeah!! That one is hard!
    It was more time consuming than anything. The Challenge of The Titans was hard as f*ck though, I almost had a cot damn hernia during the last challenge where you can't get hit a single time
    At least you don't need to pass them in a row like in GoW

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

you have to do a challenge similar to that in the game Dante's inferno. wasn't easy doing it either. trying to kill 10 enemies while in the air was the hardest one for me.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Hmmm, original Fallout on gog.com for $5.99: to buy or not to buy?
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Gay

Downloaded the new Tomb Raider game from the PS3 store yesterday. It took forever, but finally it completed. Plan to start playing this weekend.

Lara Croft And The Guradian Of Light.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't wait for Castlevania : Lords of Shadow on October 5th !

My Mood
    Gay

South Korea dominates World Cyber Games
    By DERRIK J. LANG, AP Entertainment Writer

.LOS ANGELES – South Korea retained the title of grand champion for the third straight year at the Olympics of the video game world.

Four gold medals were awarded to South Korean gamers Sunday at the 10th annual World Cyber Games Grand Final, a four-day contest at the Los Angeles Convention Center of more than 400 competitors from 58 countries.

South Korea previously dominated at the grand finals in Chengdu, China, and Cologne, Germany. This year's winning South Korean gold medalists were Young-Ho "Flash" Lee for "StarCraft," Jae-Min "Knee" Bae for "Tekken 6," Sung-Sik "ReMinD" Kim for "Warcraft III" and the three-man Sanarae team of Young-Ho Jeon, Hyun-Sub Kim and Tae-Kyung Park for "Lost Saga."

Gamers from the United States weren't far behind South Korea with three gold medals. Earning the accolade was the five-man CounterLogic team for "League Legends," the six-man AmeriMiX team for "Quake Wars Online" and Alec "Acai28" Castillo for "Guitar Hero 5." Castillo bested a player from the United Kingdom on Rush's "The Spirit of Radio" in the final round.

"It's a really fun song," he said after Sunday's closing ceremonies. "I beat him at the last second."

Players who previously qualified at regional competitions held across the globe faced off in tournament-style matches from 13 games for more than $250,000 in prize money, as well as televisions, netbooks and other gear. The five-man NaVi team from Ukraine toppled a team from Denmark to take $25,000 for dominating in the first-person shooter "Counter-Strike."

Other gold medalists were Fernando "Pantaneiro" Rogoski of Brazil for "Carom3D," Charlie "Tenshii" Elliott of Australia for "Asphalt 5," Kevin "daimonde" Santner of Germany for "FIFA 10," David "d.Daveyskills" Kelly of the United Kingdom for "Forza Motorsport 3" and Kalle "Frostbeule" Moertlund Videkull of Sweden for "TrackMania Nations Forever."

Country
    Country Flag

I got Platinum in Bayonetta.... At least three playthrough to get it... I did it in 3,5

I started Demon's Soul: My first RPG, so far, it a solid, good, and dificult game...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Wait wait wait, your first RPG ?! You mean your first RPG in this gen, surely ....

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Apparently Quickscoping will be much harder in Black Ops compared to the ease in MW2. Sleight of Hand WILL not work with Sniper Rifles and I believe aim assist will be disabled. Hopefully its really hard so less people will do it....I HATE the rampant cheating with quickscoping.

Also, Zombie mode is officially coming back in Black Ops. AWESOME.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats David and Mattrick yeah i hate quick scoping too grrrr

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

DC Universe Online was delayed until "early 2011" and I am very sad. You can still get beta access by Nov 30th if you preorder before Nov 15th, so I am still thinking about preordering.

Also.....FALLOUT: NEW VEGAS IS ALMOST HERE! *pant* *pant*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 321 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast