1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 321 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Full Multiplayer reveal of black ops looks awesome. Happy with how it is all set up, the level of customization as well as the new game modes they are introducing. Let's just HOPE they make it so you can't quickscope. This game will blow MW2 out of the water.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    OMG! Is this cool or what??!??

Comes with a AC Jack-In-The-Box !!!

( yup there's two versions, top one is the Game Stop Exclusive )
    So...you're getting BOTH, right?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

idk if it will blow mw2 out the water, but it does look awesome. just kinda hazy because treyarch sucks

the online play looks awesome. you can actually wager money on games and how well you score.
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Treyarch doesn't suck. In fact, many IW supporters have transferred their loyalties after MW2 came out, feeling World at War was a superior game. It's obvious they have taken what worked in MW2 and what worked in WaW and is fusing them together. From the footage I've seen, the Campaign looks like it will be more gritty than MW2 which was pretty over the top the entire way.

With all the details that have gone into multiplayer and all the focus on creating a unique experience for a CoD game, gives me hope it will blow MW2 out of the water. As fun as MW2 multiplayer is, it is riddled with problems and things they obvious didn't think through before they included it. Such as akimbo shotguns, lightweight/marathon with tac knives, scavenger claymores etc as well as the boosting that came with tac insertions. Don't even get me started on that care package glitch that made me stop playing the game for over a month.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the God of War collection (I & II) for the PS3. I decided I'm going for the platinum in GoW II. There's a challenge called 'Trial of The Titans' (IIRC) which I completed when I had the game for PS2, and I almost got a facking hernia doing it Should be equally as frustrating this time around, but I enjoy the challenge !

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I know what you mean feev. Right now I'm finishing my Final Fantasy XIII Achievements I stopped working on months ago. My quest will contain fighting the same battles over and over again for experience to max out my characters and then trying to beat the tough battles over and over again.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Those darn adamantortioses are killer. found a way to take them out .
    Spoiler:
    use Vanile as team leader, summon eidolon, automatically takes out the legs dismiss said eidolon and cast death till its dead.

i also got the limit breaker trophy before i got the genji glove.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Limit breaker achievement was ridiculously easy. For the longest time I was frustrated because it's the kind of achievement I expected would happen randomly but I got 99,999 hundreds of times. Then, when I was levling up I noticed how much extra damage you do to the behemoth kings when were staggard. So I summoned bahamut, let the gestault meter build a bit then used mega flare....nearly 500,000 damage. Was pretty badass

Just now got my master seal achievement. Finding out about that growth egg sure helped so I beat Mission 55 and went to town on leveling up. Only took me about 5 hours today and I did it will watching Michael Clayton and Syriana.

Next up are the mission challenges. I have about 8 hunts left to do. That attacus guy was pissing me off but I'm fully up now. Gonna kick his ass tomorrow. I've already gotten five stars on every c'ieth mission except for one, so that achievement won't be a problem. For the every item and accesory one...well, I want to start a new game anyways and not spend my gil very stupidly.

I want to get some more complete games for gamerscore. I've got so many that are so close...Lost, Risk, Civilization: Revoltuion (50 more left grrr). Only complete game I have is Call of Duty 2 and you had to the beat the entire game on veteran for that and let me say...it was the toughest gaming experience of my life. I earned that 1000 GS.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

So...you're getting BOTH, right?
    OMG!! You don't know how hard it is for me to NOT get both. Just going with the one though.... you know, for now.

Quote Originally Posted by IWasSentWest View Post
    idk if it will blow mw2 out the water, but it does look awesome. just kinda hazy because treyarch sucks
    This. WaW is a great example of it's suckage.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

World at War was awesome.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

looks to me like the top one is for 360 and the bottom is for ps3. I like the top jack in the box better so i might get that. Even though I have the ps3 versions of the games all ready.

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

world at war was ass, IMO. graphics were terrible and it just wasn't fun for me.

mw2 may have things that people take advantage of, but so does every game. ppl will not stop until they find something they can cheat with. i remember in WaW, people would find a way to get out of each map and kill people.
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

World of War had great graphics, they just differed in style from IW. They went for a more realistic pallette of colours where as IW, especially in their Modern Warfare series is realistic yet the colours look pastelly.

World at War campaign was awesome, much harder on veteran than MW series has been and the Zombie mode mini game was such a blast. A lot more fun than Spec Ops was. And considering WaW was basically Treyarchs first major release, we're going to see how good they actually are. Unlike IW which totally just half assed MW2, especially their multiplayer. It's still a fun game it's just not a great game.

Going back and playing WaW after MW2 it's so much slower paced of a multiplayer game. I'm also a huge fan of WWII and WWII weaponry and I loved using all those guns. M1 Garand is my favourite gun of all time, followed by the M14...which is in Black Ops

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I though the WaW campaign was great, better then MW2 but i buy these games for the online play and MW2 is so much better in that category imo

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    World at War was awesome.
    This explains .... so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    <re:ACB Collectors>
    looks to me like the top one is for 360 and the bottom is for ps3. I like the top jack in the box better so i might get that. Even though I have the ps3 versions of the games all ready.
    Not sure if that was just for the advertising or if it's exclusive like that.

Quote Originally Posted by IWasSentWest View Post
    world at war was ass, IMO. graphics were terrible and it just wasn't fun for me.

mw2 may have things that people take advantage of, but so does every game. ppl will not stop until they find something they can cheat with. i remember in WaW, people would find a way to get out of each map and kill people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I though the WaW campaign was great, better then MW2 but i buy these games for the online play and MW2 is so much better in that category imo
    I really could not stand WaW. I thought the solo game was ass ( stealing that phrase, thank you very much ) and the online game was boring due to the maps. I think there was only one map that I enjoyed at all. Best part about WaW was the Zombies. I thought those were just a good dose of fun play. Not to mention how claustrophobic the play felt ( neato! ).

I actually buy the games for both levels of play. Yes, the online rocks and I love it. LOVE IT. But.... I do enjoy the disc based story play, especially after the great story in MW1. The ending, that payoff - it was awesome! I had never expected to get so sucked into the emotion.
    Spoiler:
    So, when the play forced to slow motion, and you grab the gun being slid across the pavement as you're dying ... and you kill that guy!
    It was ACES !!!!

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you play WaW on veteran? You can't really judge how great the campaign of CoD unless you've played it on veteren. I had more trouble with WaW on expert for difficulty and craziness than MW and MW2 combined. I beat MW2 on veteren in two days with only maybe, three parts giving me a lot of trouble. It took me two weeks to get to the last mission in WaW on veteran as several months of trying and frustration of getting past the beginning of the final mission. I think all the fun in a game like this comes from the tension and adrenaline which only Veteran can offer you.

This is why CoD 2 had the best Campaign of all the CoD games I have played. Beating this game on Veteran was a feat and a half.

I don't see what was so bad about the maps in WaW. The DLC packs on WaW > MW2. Dome, Cliffside, Upheavel, Hangar, Downfall and Courtyard were all quality maps.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

From the Indie Developers that brought you the Penumbra series, comes another fucked up survival horror game known as

Fuck your Resident Evil 5 and your Left 4 Dead bullshit. Here you don't get a fucking machine gun to slaughter a bunch of zombies n shit. Here you run like a little bitch and stay in the light or cower behind a fucking door. This shit is some real survival horror in this bitch. Fuck your action horror shit. This action is sprinting down a corridor from some fucked up demon you can't kill.

The Game is released in 3 hours, and costs only $15 on steam. Already has high ratings, mostling averaging an 85/100 from several sites. I DL'd the demo, and it was more than promised a good game; that shit fucking delivered. The demo was better than half the titles shat out by those so-called popular developers. Buy this shit. Support good developers and good titles.

Cheers.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, so what do Demons have to do with Zombies?

If you enjoy games where it's not bullet spraying survival horror, go buy Alan Wake.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZQFwhS1njM"]YouTube- Alan Wake Waking Nightmare X10 Trailer [HD][/ame]

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

I would but the dumb fucks made it console exclusive.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    From the Indie Developers that brought you the Penumbra series, comes another fucked up survival horror game known as

Fuck your Resident Evil 5 and your Left 4 Dead bullshit. Here you don't get a fucking machine gun to slaughter a bunch of zombies n shit. Here you run like a little bitch and stay in the light or cower behind a fucking door. This shit is some real survival horror in this bitch. Fuck your action horror shit. This action is sprinting down a corridor from some fucked up demon you can't kill.

The Game is released in 3 hours, and costs only $15 on steam. Already has high ratings, mostling averaging an 85/100 from several sites. I DL'd the demo, and it was more than promised a good game; that shit fucking delivered. The demo was better than half the titles shat out by those so-called popular developers. Buy this shit. Support good developers and good titles.

Cheers.
    I'm holding off buying it until they officially make you their fuckin' PR rep.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Gay

razz for president !!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

brb, gonna play Resident Evil 5.

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, it IS distributed by Microsoft Game Studios. And this game is worth the price of a 360.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Well, it IS distributed by Microsoft Game Studios. And this game is worth the price of a 360.
    Microsoft. Wasn't Microsoft supposed to be PCs and shit? And that my dear children is why Valve should make an OS. Fuck yo xbox, I'll take Steam any day.

Even though it still sucks.

Gunslinger Apprentice SynysterSaint is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I have been absolutely obsessed with Gears of War lately. I ordered COG Tags a few days ago.
    Finished The Dark Tower at 6:03AM on December 21, 2009.

The man in black fled across the desert,
    and the gunslinger followed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 321 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast