1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 321 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Have any of you PS3ers played Heavenly Sword ?
    I have it. Neat game; a little short and kind of shoe-horns the sixaxis stuff in, but very good for the price that you'll find it for these days.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by IWasSentWest View Post
    i hate quickscoping

very nice vids servant, very nice

in other news, i hadn't played COD in several months, while i lived with my ex-gf and left the ps3 alone. well turns out, she would let her little cousin come and play it while i was at work or gone. i got on yesterday and to my surprise, my k/d ratio is .73 and my classes are destroyed.

i mean i have never been a great player like titovilla or stillservant, but i mean i was better than .73! and all my classes, my perfectly thought up classes...gone.
    I feel your pain

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

in other news, i hadn't played COD in several months, while i lived with my ex-gf and left the ps3 alone. well turns out, she would let her little cousin come and play it while i was at work or gone. i got on yesterday and to my surprise, my k/d ratio is .73 and my classes are destroyed.
    I hope this is the reason you guys broke up !! Totally sucks.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post

I hope this is the reason you guys broke up !! Totally sucks.
    Haha i like that thinking .... and anyway, Pam when do we get to duel?

My Mood
    Gay

What you're asking, basically, is when do you get to kick my arse all over the maps, right?!

I haven't even gotten to my second prestige yet!

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

What you're asking, basically, is when do you get to kick my arse all over the maps, right?!

I haven't even gotten to my second prestige yet!
    Noooooooo im not saying that at all!!!! I played David a week or so ago and it was well good and very close too!

My Mood
    Gay

Oh, don't get me wrong ... that was more my prediction than anything else!

Sincerely, I suck - but if you see me online, send me an invite, just playing against me will up your KDR by tons!!!

Folks - that goes for everyone. If you see me online, toss me an invite, we can play as a team or versus!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Will do! It was quite funny with David because i was using a headset, but he couldn't understand a word i was saying because i have an "accent" never thought i had one of those ...

My Mood
    Gay

Oh, don't tease me, mister! I love the UK accent !!!!!

David and I played one match once, and he took me out with a snipe kill that was awesome!

I'll have to see if I can dig up my headset. Typically I play without one and mute everyone because they drive me nuts!

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

David .... level up before you get your game!! I love that you have that kind of faith in me!!
    Just keep playing and you will do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Not sure if anybody is interested, but I've been recording my Modern Warfare 2 games recently.

I've been making top 10 killcam videos of the guys I play with. Check it out if you'd like.

www.youtube.com/user/idgf999
    Y love killcam videos!! Keep making them! (youtube bloked "Congrats to Andy once again for taking the top spot.")

My best killcam was in Crash, half the enemy team was bunkered in the building in the corner with the stairs and the ladder, i ran to the building with a MP5K and climbed by the ladder, I killed two enemies with the knife and shot another entering by the hallway at the same time I was taking cover, he was using Final Stand, I changed to the SPAS-12; I entered to the hallway and found two more enemies stuck with the one in the floor (they can't cross over him): One shot > triple kill!!!

i hate quickscoping

very nice vids servant, very nice

i mean i have never been a great player like titovilla or stillservant, but i mean i was better than .73! and all my classes, my perfectly thought up classes...gone.
    I hate the quickscoping too! Is a giltch that should have been corrected long ago... How is posible that they can kill someone when?:
    1- They don't aim at the target
    2- When you see the killcam, the bullet doesn't hit you!

And what was your K/D ratio before the little c%&/?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Noooooooo im not saying that at all!!!! I played David a week or so ago and it was well good and very close too!
    Yeah, it was a nice game

Folks - that goes for everyone. If you see me online, toss me an invite, we can play as a team or versus!
    Same here! PSN ID: dagavidiab
    Just say you are from TDT

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Will do! It was quite funny with David because i was using a headset, but he couldn't understand a word i was saying because i have an "accent" never thought i had one of those ...
    My english isn't the best... But when you start talking it was like: WTF???
    Did you understood me that day?

David and I played one match once, and he took me out with a snipe kill that was awesome!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate quick scoping. It seems that's about half the people on xbox do. And they complain when someone actually use the sniper rifle as you're supposed to. They don't understand that quickscoping is cheating. It tricks the game to changing it's aiming parameters from that from the hip to that on the scope and there is such a major different in accuracy.

I think they should either program it so quick scoping is impossible. All they would have to do is program it so when you hit the ADS with a sniper, it delays coming off the scope a second. Would be enough to make quick scoping more difficult.

That or just come out with a new game; Call of Quickscope.

ATM I'm having fun with Thermal. People keep saying I have weird classes like Lightweight with LMG's and thermal with SMG's but I've been owning SnD with it.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

david, my k/d was a little over 1.0...i cant really recall. my k/d on COD 4 was like 1.30...i just don't play mw2 as religiously, and my gameplay suffers from lack of constant play
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Country
    Country Flag

david, my k/d was a little over 1.0...i cant really recall. my k/d on COD 4 was like 1.30...i just don't play mw2 as religiously, and my gameplay suffers from lack of constant play
    Well... that sucks! The more you play it becomes really difficult to raise that K/D ratio.. I'm on my 3th Prestigue, and with a K/D ratio of 1.35, I get so happy every time I level up that number by 0.01, jejeje

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dagavidiab View Post
    Well... that sucks! The more you play it becomes really difficult to raise that K/D ratio.. I'm on my 3th Prestigue, and with a K/D ratio of 1.35, I get so happy every time I level up that number by 0.01, jejeje
    My KD ratio is up to 1.10 now. I don't think the stat is as telling of your skills as it was in past CoD games. With all the options you have to be ultra cheap and super camping capabilities etc. Since I don't camp, hardly use shotguns or explosives and just run around.

My accuracy however, is the stat I use to determine my awesomeness at the game. I only used Sniper Rifles to get my mastery titles (have them all, ftw) and my accuracy is 19.10. Mostly SMG's, Assault Rifles and LMGS.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    My KD ratio is up to 1.10 now. I don't think the stat is as telling of your skills as it was in past CoD games. With all the options you have to be ultra cheap and super camping capabilities etc. Since I don't camp, hardly use shotguns or explosives and just run around.

My accuracy however, is the stat I use to determine my awesomeness at the game. I only used Sniper Rifles to get my mastery titles (have them all, ftw) and my accuracy is 19.10. Mostly SMG's, Assault Rifles and LMGS.
    Mattrick, i'm around 18% in accuracy, using every gun, mostly Assault Rifles, but unlike you, i don't think i'm awesome in the game

Let's play 7 hours straight!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IftmT...yer_embedded#!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

It's not really about thinking I'm awesome, but I am really good. Routinely get 5-10 kills in SnD, Usually got about 30-10 to 30-15 in FFA. I usually don't play with friends or whatnot. I just played a game of SnD where my whole team was awful. We lost 4-1. I had 11 kills. Next best guy on my team had 2. I've got friends who are real good at the game, crazy k/d but I'm just as good as them.

Plus I'm versatile. I've got my mastery title for every gun. 1,000 kill emblem for 8 guns, 2500 kill title for 3 guns (UMP, MP (non akimbo) Scar) and the 1,000 headshot emblem for UMP. I've got 54339 kills and 4531 headshots. If you take away all air support, explosive, throwing knife (i've gotta have over 2,000 of these by now), melee and riot shield kills I'm about 10% headshot or better. I'd say that's pretty good. My hightest killstreak is 24 and I did it without camping, in a FFA, in Scrapyard. lol, that was a crazy game. I picked up 3 dead guys guns because my UMP and M9 both ran out of bullets, then the guns I picked up ran out. Just an extremely fortunate game for me.

I'm not by any means suggest I'm the greatest or even amazing at the game. But considering this IS my first online shooting game since I just bought an xbox when this game came out, I'd say I'm good considering some people have been playing CoD and other shooters online for years.

No one on this forum even has this for xbox 360, do they?

btw, got a new job, should be clearing 700 dollars a week after tax. I will most likely pick up a ps3 and will have to add some of you when I do.

p.s, about to do my eigth prestige. I'm stopping at ninth prestige. Don't want people to think that I'm some tenth prestige hacker and get shit said about me in lobbies. I want people to know I'm legit because I pride myself on being as legit and bare bones as you can get.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

btw, got a new job, should be clearing 700 dollars a week after tax. I will most likely pick up a ps3 and will have to add some of you when I do.
    Smartest choice you ever made in your life.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't understand the whole system to system hate. PS3 Fanboys and such. Both systems are good and have their own advantages and disadvantages. PS3 has better hardware. Xbox has better online service. I bought xbox because of not only the MW2 console bundle I got but because of the games I could play and more people I know have it. The number of xbox exclusive I want to play was a huge factor in my decision.

And both are way better than that Wii I got for christmas lol

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It's exactly like rooting for your favorite sports team. I love the Dodgers so naturally I bash the Angels. Same concept.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I don't understand the whole system to system hate. PS3 Fanboys and such. Both systems are good and have their own advantages and disadvantages. PS3 has better hardware. Xbox has better online service. I bought xbox because of not only the MW2 console bundle I got but because of the games I could play and more people I know have it. The number of xbox exclusive I want to play was a huge factor in my decision.

And both are way better than that Wii I got for christmas lol
    I have both systems and love them both equally for pretty much the same reasons. I also have the Wii which I got for my wife and I've probably played it less then 10 times which is a lot less then my wife. In fact I haven't touched it in over a year. That thing just sits there collecting dust. Every time I go to play a game I find myself going on the computer and if I don't want to do that I get on either the 360 or the ps3 in that order. Too me buying the Wii was a waste of money.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Sold my Wii plus games for 150. Put it towards my MW2 xbox 360 console. Because of the 250 gb harddrive, I can install all my games and it hardly uses the discs. Saves my system and discs wear and tear as well as it will probably never overheat and it never makes a sound.

My Mood
    Gay

Hey All - Can someone please explain to me what the quickscoping cheat looks like? I don't think I've encountered it yet, at least not that I've noticed.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

If you ever see a killcam where a guy shoots his sniper but only holds the ADS trigger down long enough for it to barely, if at all, go into the sniper scope. This tricks the game to think you're using the scope to aim, allowing you to kill guys with one shot, form the hip, from like 100 feet away.

Then these people complain when people kill them using the rifle normally. I just shoot from the hip normally and I am pretty good like that.

Only good part about quick scopers is they are so conerned with doing it, often if they miss the first shot you can take em down.

My Mood
    Gay

OMG! Is this cool or what??!??

Comes with a AC Jack-In-The-Box !!!

( yup there's two versions, top one is the Game Stop Exclusive )

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks facking amazing ! I don't usually buy collectors edition models, but this looks too awesome to pass up. Needless to say, I'm a huge AC fan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 321 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast