1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 321 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 4,326 to 4,350 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the 1st map pack for MW2 last week and again there are some nice new maps to kill people on

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I got the 1st map pack for MW2 last week and again there are some nice new maps to kill people on
    Wait until you get the 2nd one .....
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    I got that one 1st

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to this too!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUdimu3XcNc"]YouTube- Assassin's Creed - Brotherhood [Official Teaser Trailer] HD[/ame]

My Mood
    Gay

I got that one 1st

Sniper heaven in Carnival. I might actually get my sniper emblem/title now!

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm back!!
    And..., really???? I never used a Sniper in Carnival, always and Assault Rifle or a LMG. I will give it a try

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah i use a sniper with an agog scope on trailer park!

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Dagavidiab View Post
    I'm back!!
    And..., really???? I never used a Sniper in Carnival, always and Assault Rifle or a LMG. I will give it a try
    Hey! Welcome back, David !

Well, Carnival has that cool rocket-ship thing you can climb up into, and lots of higher vantage points.

I'm trying to get some kills with my sniper rifle. I suck with it, so really need to find a good camping spot and snipe away.

Yeah i use a sniper with an agog scope on trailer park!
    In the TP map? Really? Hmmmm. Interesting.... Isn't it all pretty much one level? I usually only use my sniper rifle when I can get on higher ground.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup on the Trailer park there are long stretches of open ground where an AGOG scope works very well especially covering b if you start at c i think

My Mood
    Gay

I always cover B ... it's the hardest flag to hold, so covering B makes the game more fun ( for me anyways ).

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I always cover B ... it's the hardest flag to hold, so covering B makes the game more fun ( for me anyways ).
    Me too you will love Bailout from the 1st map pack then with b being on a high walkway!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm.... any word on Alan Wake porting over to the PS3?

Hell No. You PS3ers are missing out on some of the best games made in the past few years

The Alan Wake DLC was amazing and I can't wait to see how they leave the final DLC to open for the next season of Alan Wake.

Picked up an XBLA game at EB for 3 bucks; includes a backgammon game, bejeweled 2, Geometry Wars Evolved, Wik and Texas Hold'em which, if you bought the separately, would cost over 30 dollars. Great damn deal. I have my friends other XBLA disc which has Pac-man, Feeding Frenzy, Luxor 2 and a few others.

I also finally gave in and bought Bioshock for 15 dollars. I really want to get Left 4 Dead but it's still around 25 bucks with the sequel at 35. I almost bought Halo Wars for 14 dollars but wasn't sure if I would like it or not. I do love strategy games, though.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Gay

Hmmm.... Really? Do you guys have Heavy Rain?!?

Country
    Country Flag

Or Little Big Planet 1 (and soon 2), MGS4, Uncharted 1&2, and etc, etc...
    Every console has their games, some good, some bad. If you doesn't own every console you will lose some good games no matter what

My Mood
    Gay

Well... that settles it then ... we must all own every console!!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

That would be great but my girlfriend will make my life hell ... she already hates my PS3

My Mood
    Gay

That would be great but my girlfriend will make my life hell ... she already hates my PS3
    Is it wrong that my first thought was "then you need a new girlfriend"? !??!

Just kidding.

I'm a super lucky woman, I know. My girlfriend doesn't mind my gaming at all and has been known to suggest I play some MW when I get home from work all cranky!

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is it wrong that my first thought was "then you need a new girlfriend"? !??!

Just kidding.

I'm a super lucky woman, I know. My girlfriend doesn't mind my gaming at all and has been known to suggest I play some MW when I get home from work all cranky!

my kinda woman!!
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dagavidiab View Post
    Or Little Big Planet 1 (and soon 2), MGS4, Uncharted 1&2, and etc, etc...
    Every console has their games, some good, some bad. If you doesn't own every console you will lose some good games no matter what
    No but we have Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Wars, Halo Reach, Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Alan Wake, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell Conviction, Lost Planet, Lost Planet 2, Metro 2033, Crackdown, Crackdown 2, Forza Motorsports....

the main I bought the xbox over the ps3 was the amount of quality exclusive titles as well as more friends owning them. PS3 is a quality system but I prefer the online service with xbox. People complain about 5 bucks a month but you get what you pay for. Matchmaking is far faster on xbox....I remember it taking ten minutes to find a game of Nazi zombies on cod:WaW, where on xbox it takes ten seconds.

ps3 has blu-ray, xbox has better online. In terms of graphics my tv is only 26 inch widescreen and only does up to 1080i (or p, which ever is not as good) and I don't have LCD or Plasma and you really can't notice how good the graphics are without a 40+ inch tv...and my vision is 15/20, almost as good as humanly possible.

I will get a ps3 hopefully one day. I want to play Uncharted and Resistance and eventually scour their releases for their exclusive gems.

p.s. I fucking love backgammon.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Online : Xbox > PS3

Exclusives : PS3 > Xbox

Country
    Country Flag

Do not let Nicola be like this girl !!! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJVBsUX-zCM"]Tom's girlfriend?[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I remember it taking ten minutes to find a game of Nazi zombies on cod:WaW, where on xbox it takes ten seconds.
    My internet is really slow..... BUT never it taked as much time as you say! A couple of minute maximun

And for last...... Please let the world watch this video!!! Pen & Teller Bullshit!:Video Games

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bloody HELL, i really can't believe she just did that ... i think i might cry if this happened to me

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

she was kinda hott though....
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

i think i would kill by husband if he did that to our x-box.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by IWasSentWest View Post
    she was kinda hott though....
    Yes, I like me my asian women. No one should ever treat a console like that....break the controller if anything. Those can be cheaply replaced and sure stop the playing at the time lol. IMO he had every right to slap her like he was Nathan Lane.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 321 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 ... LastLast