1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 321 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,325 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Plus - and David can attest to this - I don't mind being killed by a good shot.
    My kind of trash talk would be: In your face!!!!

I mute all the players "talking without a reason", i only use the mic with a friend, when we play in the same team, we move as a unit and kill anything that moves

Pam, i NEED to listen the game, the shots, the enemies, the explosions!!! It is a big part of the fun!!

Tom, those spots in Afghan are so old... I never use them, i prefer check it both when i'm around and get the kill. About the camper thing, WHO CARES???? Let the people play as they want to play!! And i can say about Pam that she is not a CAMPER, she moves in a crouch position all over the map, slow but sure

LineofEld, i wish i had a mom like you (if my mom read this she will hunt me down and let me: )

PS: About the cheaters, a few months ago, in Derail, i killed a guy who was siting in the air, 1mile over the ground!!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

What do you think of the new maps then David ???

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    What do you think of the new maps then David ???
    I love them!!!!!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I will say - the detail on the new maps is great.

And I love that though they included old maps ( Vacant ) that they're opened up a little. They made slight changes that effect game play ( opened doors, etc ).
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hell yea, finally got my copy of Civilization: Revolution for 360 off my brother, been dying to play it.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    I started playing this a couple of months ago - I love how much like Fallout 3the gameplay is. Feev, now that you've finished it what did you think?
    I loved it ! It's essentially Fallout 3 in a fantasy setting, it's awesome. What did you play as ? I played as a Dark Elf and increased my sneak and bow attacks, making for one stealthy-lethal mofo
    I also played as a Dark Elf. I've completed the Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild and Shivering Isles quests and am working on Mage Guild right now. I'm trying to do them all. It's slow going though. Aaron's been playing a lot of Mario lately.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my pre-prder for F.E.A.R. 3 going. Fallout is next. Downloading Limbo tomorrow.

My Mood
    Gay

Hey Mattrick - Any freebies with your pre-order?

I'm kind of holding off on my pre-order of MW:BlackOps ... hoping they put out a collector's edition or something ( hey! I need something on the shelf next to my Soap McTavish NightVison goggles! ).

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

You spent extra for those shitty night vision goggles?

I don't know, I don't get the extra stuff until I get the game. I've only thus far pre-ordered FF13 and Alan Wake Collectors Edition and got posters with each.

Downloaded Limbo today, pretty decent. Though, I can already feel it's length issues.

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    You spent extra for those shitty night vision goggles?

I don't know, I don't get the extra stuff until I get the game. I've only thus far pre-ordered FF13 and Alan Wake Collectors Edition and got posters with each.

Downloaded Limbo today, pretty decent. Though, I can already feel it's length issues.
    Well, heck, gee, Mister Ray Of Sunshine ... Yes, I did get the night vision goggles. And I happen to love them. They're super cool, they look neat, and it came with a Soap McTavish model head!!! So there !!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I have (shamefully) only just recently discovered the awesomeness that is Little Big Planet

My Mood
    Gay

Feev !!!!!!!

How can that be?!?

Did you download the Marvel comics skins?! They're awesome!

LBP2 is on the way !!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

No , not yet ! I downloaded the Kratos costume though !

Do you have to purchase the Marvel costumes individually, or does it come in a pack ?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, heck, gee, Mister Ray Of Sunshine ... Yes, I did get the night vision goggles. And I happen to love them. They're super cool, they look neat, and it came with a Soap McTavish model head!!! So there !!!
    I just remember people talking about the goggles how they thought they were legitimate. A legitimate pair of night vision goggles for a net value of 30 dollars haha. My mom's boyfriend was in the Airborne and has a starlight scope And it practically turns nighttime into daytime. I could see about 5 miles at nighttime with it, in the woods. For ornament sake, yeah, cool to have. I think a lot of people bought it thinking they were getting real night vision goggles. I know I heard people on Xbox live saying that, my friend tried to convince me they were too.

Gunslinger Apprentice SynysterSaint is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I picked up Metroid Prime for the GameCube the other day for the first time in 8 years, and I forgot how much I love it! This could possibly be the perfect video game.
    Finished The Dark Tower at 6:03AM on December 21, 2009.

The man in black fled across the desert,
    and the gunslinger followed.

My Mood
    Gay

Do you have to purchase the Marvel costumes individually, or does it come in a pack ?
    I'm pretty sure you can get them both ways, Feev.
    ( that's what she said )

There are a ton of free SackBoy costumes, though, so check out the PSN store for DLC. The Santa one ( might be 99 cents ) is great!

Mattrick - The goggles actually do work. They're not military issue, of course, but they're cool. I got my monies worth. I mean, did I mention the Soap McTavish model head!??!

Come on ... admit it ... it oozes cool !!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup im jealous

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Pam - I bought the Rorschach, Gaius (Shadow of the Colossus), and Marvel Pack 1 costume pack in LBP

My Mood
    Gay

Pam - I bought the Rorschach, Gaius (Shadow of the Colossus), and Marvel Pack 1 costume pack in LBP

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty sure you can get them both ways, Feev.
    ( that's what she said )

There are a ton of free SackBoy costumes, though, so check out the PSN store for DLC. The Santa one ( might be 99 cents ) is great!

Mattrick - The goggles actually do work. They're not military issue, of course, but they're cool. I got my monies worth. I mean, did I mention the Soap McTavish model head!??!

Come on ... admit it ... it oozes cool !!!

LOL I'm not saying it doesn't. But I got this instead.

My Mood
    Gay

Okay... that is seriously cool!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

It's my baby. I'd like to get the new xbox but the only things it has that I don't is Kinect ready (could really care less at this point) and built in Wi-Fi though I have wireless, I'm fine being wired right in. This one looks ace. With 250 gb of space I can install all my games, saving undue wear and tear and it's so damn quiet. I've got like 20 games installed and I've still got about 110 gb left.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I am hopelessly addicted to Little Big Planet. I spent about 4 hours last night creating a level, and I'm nowhere near done with it. The level of micro management in this game is insane.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Downloaded the first DLC 'The Signal' for Alan Wake. Looking forward to playin later.

My Mood
    Gay

Hmmm.... any word on Alan Wake porting over to the PS3?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 321 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 ... LastLast