1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 321 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah its great, especially on Rundown ... oh how i love to sit on the balcony (the side where A is) and gun down everyone on the other team who tries to get B

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm soooooo sad!!!!!
    I'm having huge problems with my internet conection, so much, that i have more than 2 weeks without play online

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dagavidiab View Post
    I'm soooooo sad!!!!!
    I'm having huge problems with my internet conection, so much, that i have more than 2 weeks without play online
    I do feel sorry for you, before we updated our internet connection playing online was terrible!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I'm soooooo sad!!!!!
    I do feel sorry for you, before we updated our internet connection playing online was terrible!
    I could be happy with terrible, it is imposible! I can't even update BC1 (so far, lame game); it takes around 6000 minutes!!!!!!!! Obviusly, the conection fails before 2%

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I'm soooooo sad!!!!!

I'd move.

Just sayin....

The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

OMG these videos are hilarious

Red Dead Redemption glitches

My Mood
    Gay

Okay... That Bird People one is seriously disturbing !!!

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    I'm soooooo sad!!!!!

I'd move.

Just sayin....

You lost me.. Didn't get it ¿? (a translation issue?)

Gunslinger Apprentice SynysterSaint is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, obviously - I need to put this game back in and give it another try!

I can understand where some people might get turned off from RDR because it is a very slow game at times. Not slow in the sense that it isn't exciting, but slow in the sense that it fits the setting; traveling takes a lot of time, patience is needed for a lot of quests... basically, you're very aware of the Wild West setting as opposed to the quick-paced city life of GTA. If you can muster up some patience or just love the storytelling that goes on, then RDR is going to be a must-play. If you like a faster-paced game, then RDR might be a bit of a stretch. Personally, I never thought I would have the patience to play a game like this; however, I'm more than a couple hours in and I was just barely able to put it down earlier today (I got Gears of War 2 from my friend and I'm already 60% of the way through it ). I'll have it back by tomorrow night or the next day, so when I finish it up I'll give you my closing thoughts on the game!
    Finished The Dark Tower at 6:03AM on December 21, 2009.

The man in black fled across the desert,
    and the gunslinger followed.

My Mood
    Gay

I'm soooooo sad!!!!!

I'd move.

Just sayin....

You lost me.. Didn't get it ¿? (a translation issue?)
    No problem. I was just being a wise-ass. .... Saying that if my internet access was going to be out for any extended amount of time - I'd have to move out of my apartment. It would drive me nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by SynysterSaint View Post
    Okay, obviously - I need to put this game back in and give it another try!

I can understand where some people might get turned off from RDR because it is a very slow game at times. Not slow in the sense that it isn't exciting, but slow in the sense that it fits the setting; traveling takes a lot of time, patience is needed for a lot of quests... basically, you're very aware of the Wild West setting as opposed to the quick-paced city life of GTA. If you can muster up some patience or just love the storytelling that goes on, then RDR is going to be a must-play. If you like a faster-paced game, then RDR might be a bit of a stretch. Personally, I never thought I would have the patience to play a game like this; however, I'm more than a couple hours in and I was just barely able to put it down earlier today (I got Gears of War 2 from my friend and I'm already 60% of the way through it ). I'll have it back by tomorrow night or the next day, so when I finish it up I'll give you my closing thoughts on the game!
    Thank you so much for this ... you touched on something that I hadn't realized was really sort of driving me crazy about the game - the travel aspect. It does seem to take forever to get from place to place. In GTA, you just jump in a car and off you go - this game is more time specific.

I think I'm going to take a step back for a bit, finish up my Prestige on MW2 and then go back and give RDR it's due time.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Okay... That Bird People one is seriously disturbing !!!

I know right! The cougar guy and donkey lady are freaky too. The one where the floating dog was supposed to be a guy was pretty good too.

Country
    Country Flag

No problem. I was just being a wise-ass. .... Saying that if my internet access was going to be out for any extended amount of time - I'd have to move out of my apartment. It would drive me nuts!
    This thought really cross my mind, no joke about it.
    The problem is..., living in a third world country (no matters who says what!), all the internet conections are about the same

My Mood
    Gay

Those in favor of sponsoring David for a permanent US citizenship visa .. please raise your hands!?!

I feel for you, I would be going insane!

Country
    Country Flag

Those in favor of sponsoring David for a permanent US citizenship visa .. please raise your hands!?!

I feel for you, I would be going insane!
    Hahaha, a few years ago i had said to you: Lets do it!!! Now i'm married and with my own company (a small one, but mine)

In the meantime...

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I'm going to take a step back for a bit, finish up my Prestige on MW2 and then go back and give RDR it's due time.

you can always mail me the game while you "take a step back" haha
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate Ground War.

It should just be called Camp War because that's all everybody does is camp. Especially on Domination. It's almost a license to camp.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I hate Ground War.

It should just be called Camp War because that's all everybody does is camp. Especially on Domination. It's almost a license to camp.
    The idea is to take objectives and hold them ... so if i need to camp to make it harder for the enemy to take the base then i will do it and i can't see anything wrong with it either!

My Mood
    Gay

I love Domination! It's by far my favorite game in MW2.

I love trying to hold "B" ... it's fun. Yeah, I guess that makes me a camper when I play, because I try to concentrate on holding that position ( it's the most difficult of the three flags to hold ).

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Contemplating purchasing a Wii. I loved playing Mario when I was younger and Mario Galaxy kinda looks like it would be fun.

Life is a garden...dig it!

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by lophophoras View Post
    Contemplating purchasing a Wii. I loved playing Mario when I was younger and Mario Galaxy kinda looks like it would be fun.

My only caution would be that the Wii seems not to have the game library of the other consoles.

Will the Wii be an additional console, or your only one?

Country
    Country Flag

My only caution would be that the Wii seems not to have the game library of the other consoles.

Additional dear.

I already have a PS3 and have always been a Playstation fan (PS1 & PS2 both up in the attic).

My Mood
    Gay

Additional dear.

I already have a PS3 and have always been a Playstation fan (PS1 & PS2 both up in the attic).

Will you marry me?!?

I didn't know if maybe your PS3 died and you were looking for a replacement.

I've been thinking about getting Wii as an additional console as well.

My girlfriend wants one and we're thinking ... hey, that's what Christmas is for !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Additional dear.

Will you marry me?!?

I didn't know if maybe your PS3 died and you were looking for a replacement.

I've been thinking about getting Wii as an additional console as well.

My girlfriend wants one and we're thinking ... hey, that's what Christmas is for !!!
    LOL...

That is what Bonus Checks are for also. Have one coming the first of June so I figured I would purchase a signed King book and possibly a Wii then bank the rest.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate Ground War.

The idea is to take objectives and hold them ... so if i need to camp to make it harder for the enemy to take the base then i will do it and i can't see anything wrong with it either!
    No, I understand that in order to capture the objectives you basically have to camp. I just don't like when the whole other team is defending. There should be a good mix of people defending flags and trying to get the flags.

I guess it's just not my style. Trying to recapture a flag and running into 3 people sitting in a corner is not my idea of fun.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but hearing that you like playing Ground War explains why you have a 3.00 KD.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate Ground War.

No, I understand that in order to capture the objectives you basically have to camp. I just don't like when the whole other team is defending. There should be a good mix of people defending flags and trying to get the flags.

I guess it's just not my style. Trying to recapture a flag and running into 3 people sitting in a corner is not my idea of fun.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but hearing that you like playing Ground War explains why you have a 3.00 KD.
    Its not 3.00 .... yet but seriously half of the time its a straight team death match! Also if you happen to be on the losing team in a game of Domination im the one who is assulting the bases to try and get them back!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 321 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast