1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 321 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 260 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 8006

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

New Red Dead Redemption trailer :

http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Very cool on that KDR !! Congrats !!!!!

Feev, I back up my game files to a jump drive about once a month, or when I hit a particularly big game milestone.

If I'm playing a new game, I tend to sync my trophies daily, otherwise, I've been known to forget. Sincerely, though, I am trying to remember to sync daily. I'd hate to lose even one trophy.

David - Honestly, I hated the Drakes2 multi player. I was on that Beta and really felt it was sub par when compared to how cool the solo game was.

ETA : Awesome new RDR trailer, Feev. I can't wait to get that game !!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

http://www.wolfire.com/humble

Support Indie Developers.
    That is all.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Turtlex, i needed to play in Multiplayer, you know: Another Platinum!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here you go Pam .... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/d...re/8674444.stm

and i found out today that my boss used to own 50% of the company that made Lara but sold it before the game made it big because he couldn't see it going anywhere hahaha he could have made loads!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Also is there any chance of a new poll on here? Maybe your favourite map of MW2?

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Here you go Pam .... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/d...re/8674444.stm

and i found out today that my boss used to own 50% of the company that made Lara but sold it before the game made it big because he couldn't see it going anywhere hahaha he could have made loads!
    See ?!?? A road named for Lara Croft ( my all time favorite video game character ) .... It's this kind of thing that really encourages me to up and move to the UK.

I have forwarded this link to several other Lara fans!! Thankee, sai!

Oh, and man... you get a picture of yourself near the road sign !!!!!

Also is there any chance of a new poll on here? Maybe your favourite map of MW2?
    We can't insert another poll in the same thread, no, sorry.

But ... we can, of course, just talk about it.

I'm not overly thrilled with any of the new maps, honestly. And it sure feels like I keep getting thrown into Crash and Overgrown a lot more frequently than any of the actual new maps. What about you all?

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok ... well i still haven't got the new map pack yet and i don't think that i will bother for £10.99!

My favourite map has to be Rundown as i love the fact that 2 teams are fighting from 2 sides of a river, its one where i can get some good kill streaks too.

Probably my worst map has to be the Favela just because there are so many places for people to get at you from, so many corners and roof tops and im not great with a shotgun!

My Mood
    Gay

Man ... you steal me that Lara Croft street sign ... I'll buy you the map pack and the next MW game !!

Oh, I hate Favela - I swear, every time I respawn, some sniper takes me out before I can even figure out where I am!!

Rundown is fun, for sure ... and I love that B is so hard to hold in Domination.

Afghan is a challenge, too.

Not to thrilled with Quarry for some reason.

Country
    Country Flag

I like all the maps for different reasons... But i´m having troubles in Crash, my K/D ratio is lower than usual in this map. I like Favella, be the guy who is running like crazy in this one. About the new maps, i particularly like Storm. In Salvage, i like the semi-CQB that you have to pull off, and in Bailout, the combination of sniping and flanking routes are great (be the %&/ who stabs in the backs of the snipers, hehe)

In another topic.... LBP2
    All the worlds from LBP remains in this one!!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Grrrrrr i really don't like people who just run around stabbing with the knife ... but i now have a KD ration of 2.01

My Mood
    Gay

Crash is from MW, so for me, I found that I'm actually slightly better in that map. I guess it's because I'm so familiar with it from playing in the first MW.

Salvage is a challenge, for sure - mostly because it's so hard to pick people out of the background when they're around those squashed cars !!! I swear, that's the best camo... ever!

Country
    Country Flag

Grrrrrr i really don't like people who just run around stabbing with the knife ... but i now have a KD ration of 2.01
    I told you... I'm not doing that all the time, just in Favella, and sometimes in Highrise and Bailout.., but only sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Salvage is a challenge, for sure - mostly because it's so hard to pick people out of the background when they're around those squashed cars !!! I swear, that's the best camo... ever!
    Completely true!! And those who camper between two piles of cars, in the little corners....

Just for Tito and Turtlex

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

When i click the spoiler i don't get anything

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Dagavidiab View Post
    I told you... I'm not doing that all the time, just in Favella, and sometimes in Highrise and Bailout.., but only sometimes!

Completely true!! And those who camper between two piles of cars, in the little corners....

Just for Tito and Turtlex

Me neither ... and I am turtlex !!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone up for a game of MW2 later tonight tho coz i feel like spitting fire from an AC-130!

Country
    Country Flag

Me neither ... and I am turtlex !!
    Really??? I just saw it! Right now i mean

Anyone up for a game of MW2 later tonight tho coz i feel like spitting fire from an AC-130!
    If i come home early i'll let you know. But......., buy the new maps!!!

PS: Still can't see the spoilers??

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry it works now, really well done on the trophy ... but i don't bother with them

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally got my 500 headshots with the Aug-BAR with a cool game of 53 kills 10 deaths

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry it works now, really well done on the trophy ... but i don't bother with them
    nah.. Keep rising your K/D ratio then

Finally got my 500 headshots with the Aug-BAR with a cool game of 53 kills 10 deaths
    CONGRATS!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice SynysterSaint is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I'll just leave this here: My favorite modern shooter. I would suggest that everyone here check it out.

By the way, sorry I've been gone for so lone.

Cheers.

Finished The Dark Tower at 6:03AM on December 21, 2009.

The man in black fled across the desert,
    and the gunslinger followed.

My Mood
    Gay

Hey All - Amazon has Green Day Rock Band up and available for pre-order. They're also doing that $20.00 gift card thing with this pre-order.

SS - Welcome back.

Oh, everyone - I am so close to Prestige !!! Finally. I think I'm at 96% !!!!

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Just beat Resident Evil 5.
    It was disappointing, to say the least.

My Mood
    Gay

Razz ... Oh, that sucks. Why the disappointment, razz?

I'm disappointed, because it wasn't Resident Evil.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 321 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 260 ... LastLast