1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 321 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 8008

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Life is a garden...dig it!

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

so they are all playable characters, and the story doesnt follow a specific character. though lightning is the protagonist.

gotcha
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup, FFXIII is going to be a lot like XII, with less emphasis on exploring and a more defined focus on action. At least, thats the impression I get from japanese reviews.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    A dear friend sent me this and I just had to share ... cracked me right up.

YouTube- Modern Warfare 2: Rick Roll (original) (hd)
    I love how the dude keeps asking his buddy, "It's a good song though, right?"
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Country
    Country Flag

damn i was hoping ffxiv would be released this soon. wish i knew the release date for that!

but ffxiii does look sweet, i might have to splurge what little money i have on it. there are just soo many good, new games coming out! ugh
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I think I'm around half-way through Bioshock 2 on hard...and boy, howdy, is it hard. I think part of it is that I'm going for a few difficult achievements at the same time, one being to not use the Vita-Chambers at all...so no dying. If I die, I have to load up a save...and, sometimes...I kinda forget to save.

Does anyone else have problems with the online multiplayer freezing on Bioshock 2? This has happened to me on nearly half a dozen occasions...different screens/areas/what have you, and it'll be trying to load something, and my entire X-Box will lock up...my guess is that it's my friend Cody's disc...something not quite right with it...The lock-ups seem completely random...I'll play completely fine for 5 hours unhindered one night, then the next I'll play for 10 minutes and it'll freeze.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

it's cuz Xbox sucks
    ¬¬
    ⌐⌐
    *flees*

Country
    Country Flag

LOL...

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Sig - are you trying to go for the Platinum ?

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

is anybody playing Heavy Rain?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Have this thing coming up next month (no, not GOW3 ), so I'm saving for that, but I really really want to pick this up. My friend got it opening day, passed it the next day, and he says it's a gaming experience unlike any other.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, not caring that I shall sound like an 8 year old in a room full of grown up gamers I pre-ordered Pokemon SoulSilver today

I'm currently playing Zelda: Spirit Tracks, I like the feeling of being a total bonehead when I can't solve the puzzles that Zelda gives me

Country
    Country Flag

Well guys, I broke down yesterday afternoon and bought White Knight Chronicles.

So far so good...

Still looking forward to the new FF.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Let me know if you need any help in WKC, I'm a few hours away of passing it myself

Country
    Country Flag

psn is down. wtf
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SigTauGimp View Post
    Well, I think I'm around half-way through Bioshock 2 on hard...and boy, howdy, is it hard. I think part of it is that I'm going for a few difficult achievements at the same time, one being to not use the Vita-Chambers at all...so no dying. If I die, I have to load up a save...and, sometimes...I kinda forget to save.

Does anyone else have problems with the online multiplayer freezing on Bioshock 2? This has happened to me on nearly half a dozen occasions...different screens/areas/what have you, and it'll be trying to load something, and my entire X-Box will lock up...my guess is that it's my friend Cody's disc...something not quite right with it...The lock-ups seem completely random...I'll play completely fine for 5 hours unhindered one night, then the next I'll play for 10 minutes and it'll freeze.
    I think I am towards the end of BS 2. (on hard) I just finished Dionysus Park and am just beginning Fontaine Futuristics. Protecting the little sister's while they are gathering is the hardest part. Mini-turrets, trap rivets, trap spears, cyclone traps, and proximity grenades, as well as hacked security help immensely. Gotta hand it to you, beating the game without vita chambers would indeed be an impressive feat.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by IWasSentWest View Post
    psn is down. wtf
    Yeah...
    If you speak spanish: PS3 sufre un error de Sistema and Sony lanzara una actualizacion para corregir fallo de sistema. If you don´t..., what it´s say is that the PSN crash and you could lose some trophys; only affects older PS3 versions (not de slim) and that in a few hours an update will correct the error. All it´s because a reboot of the internal clock (check the hour in the console).

Country
    Country Flag

shit i have an older ps3. i like my trophies
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Yeah, I'd consider suicide if I lost my trophies!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Have this thing coming up next month (no, not GOW3 ), so I'm saving for that, but I really really want to pick this up. My friend got it opening day, passed it the next day, and he says it's a gaming experience unlike any other.
    And what would that be?
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Piece of crap PSN. I went to play Heavy Rain and because the PSN is down the fucking game can't sinc up the trophies so it won't let me play. Then I see the previous post and I check my trophies and I don't see the ones for heavy rain. I HOPE they come back when the PSN comes back up. I've read that all games arcade and disc that support trophies are affected. But you can still play demos and non trophy supported games.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

PSN breaking makes me want to cry

My Mood
    Gay

I'm not making a move until I'm sure the trophies will be applied. No way!

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Country
    Country Flag

apparently it fucked up because of something to do with leap years, so now the date is reading 1999 on december 31. they are trying to get an update out now that will fix the problem

edit- now they are saying if you have an older ps3, do NOT turn it on or use it at all until the bug is fixed or you may risk losing data
    I'm kind of a big deal.

My Mood
    Gay

Gee... it's a good thing the PSN servers made it through the year 2000... shite!
    What are they running there? DOS ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 321 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast