1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 321 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Try out the first Dark Cloud, it's amazing. It's an RPG although you don't use the traditional turn-based system, it plays more like an action game. And in this game, leveling up is actually fun! Try it out, you'll thank me
    I have played this before and your right, that game is super fun, I just ran out of time renting it

I may have to start it again

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Just buy it dude, it's on Greatest Hits so it should be about 20$. Towards the end you get some pretty sick weapons and you get addicted to powering them up and combining them.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I just saw the commercial for The Sims 2: Castaways......me want!!!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Just buy it dude, it's on Greatest Hits so it should be about 20$. Towards the end you get some pretty sick weapons and you get addicted to powering them up and combining them.
    The hardest thing in that game that lost my intrest was the town building, but after playing GOW, I think I'm ready to finish it out. I'm in 'got to beat the game' mode.

Gunslinger Apprentice al'Lan Mandragoran is on a distinguished road al'Lan Mandragoran's Avatar

Has anyone here played Monster Hunter for the Playstation 2?
    Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather. - al'Lan Mandragoran, Eye of the World

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Al - I've never played it, but I've heard of it. Why you ask?

SS - Yeah, the town building thing can get tedious after a while, but you get nice rewards for completing them!

Gunslinger Apprentice al'Lan Mandragoran is on a distinguished road al'Lan Mandragoran's Avatar

Two or three years ago, one of my friends got me into the game and still today I can't get past my last four-star hunt mission; Slay the Gypceros. I asked because I need pointers on that mission, besides getting someone to chat about methods, missions, and all sorts of things with. I've already tried guides, but I have trouble reading them and fighting huge dragonic things at the same time.
    Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather. - al'Lan Mandragoran, Eye of the World

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

No, never played it, sorry Al

This is for all RPG lovers - Top 10 RPG Cliches that must die! The last two really made me L.O.L

http://games.ign.com/articles/830/830045p1.html

Traveler Eluria is on a distinguished road Eluria's Avatar

Final Fantasy XI is the only game for me

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pedro: those are great
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

This is for all RPG lovers - Top 10 RPG Cliches that must die! The last two really made me L.O.L

That is friggin hilarious

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I know! The Boss one is painfully true.

"Yes! I killed the boss in his second form! Oh, wait...he has a third form....and he's about 500x my size....what a surprise..."

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

PSM had an article a few years ago about the 50 things RPGs have taught us, containing many similar things to these.
    In Digitized Remorse

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha ha!! That was brilliant...and so fitting when you're playing Zelda

It's quite alright. Not a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Eluria View Post
    Final Fantasy XI is the only game for me
    XI is my second favorite FF. I made a charactor some time ago, in the Bahamut server. Which server do you play in? If in Bahamut as well, look for Gippon. I might be low leveled, I myself haven't played it in a good amount of time. It was on one of my close friends hard drives.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I strongly dislike the wolf/twilight sections of Twilight Princess. They're boring, repetitive, and the damn lights hurt my eyes.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

In Phantom Hourglass you have to return to the same temple...I think its been 4 times so far - different bits keep getting unlocked and leading to different dungeons, but you have to go over stuff you've already done to get there still *yawn*

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

That's so aces. I read this at the office and had to fight very hard to keep from laughing. Good stuff, Maynard.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

John F. Kennedy flair is on a distinguished road

If anyone is playing guitar hero III and wants a match, look for me online. My gamertag = flairbear

Country
    Country Flag

Hm, i got Dawn of Magic, not sure if its any good yet, its described as an old school RPG and looks a little like Nox or D2

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I know! The Boss one is painfully true.

"Yes! I killed the boss in his second form! Oh, wait...he has a third form....and he's about 500x my size....what a surprise..."
    I know, thats totally f!@#$ed up

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I poured a couple of hours into Twilight Princess over the weekend. Got passed the Lake Hylia Temple, which is the quintessential Zelda water stage. I got stuck in some parts, but at least it wasn't as tedious as other zelda water stages in previous consoles, namely Ocarina of Time's Water Temple. (shudder)

Country
    Country Flag

Hylia was in A Link to the Past wasnt it?

Country
    Country Flag

Oh no, that was hyrule

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 321 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast