1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 321 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gunslinger Apprentice towerguard is on a distinguished road towerguard's Avatar

Squall, Cloud,Link,Auron

I can use Link if I want it's my imagination, so there :p
    I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound and stab us. If the book we are reading doesn't wake us up with a blow on the head, what are we reading it for? - Franz Kafka

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

beans beans the magical fruit....

The Tardis (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space) duh!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

OMFG!!! Phantom Hourglass iz lyk toooootally coool But really, it is!

If you liked Wind Waker you'd love it (and if you didn't...you smell) same graphics, plus it carries on the tale of Link and Tetra. You entirely use the touch screen too, which is more unusual for a DS game than you'd think.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Zelda games are always amazing

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Indeed they are NandoLinkPando

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it!

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't go wrong with a Zelda game

Gunslinger Apprentice al'Lan Mandragoran is on a distinguished road al'Lan Mandragoran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    OMFG!!! Phantom Hourglass iz lyk toooootally coool But really, it is!

If you liked Wind Waker you'd love it (and if you didn't...you smell) same graphics, plus it carries on the tale of Link and Tetra. You entirely use the touch screen too, which is more unusual for a DS game than you'd think.
    I take offense. I didn't like Wind Waker, and I smell like womens shampoo. Just checked. But I am more of a classic zelda fan... Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask sorta person. Wind Waker was too... weird. Too cartoony.
    Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather. - al'Lan Mandragoran, Eye of the World

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Currently replaying Shadow of The Colossus, beautiful game.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    For all you FF fans : What is your fantasy (:p) line up? Assuming you could use 4, mine would be Squall, Auron, Vivi, and Vincent.

Can I just clone Auron three times? He's my faaaavorite. :dork:

Right now I'm playing through X-Men Legends (yes, the first one). I love it when I get to the point where I can take out a wall with one punch.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    For all you FF fans : What is your fantasy (:p) line up? Assuming you could use 4, mine would be Squall, Auron, Vivi, and Vincent.

Can I just clone Auron three times? He's my faaaavorite. :dork:

Right now I'm playing through X-Men Legends (yes, the first one). I love it when I get to the point where I can take out a wall with one punch.
    He is bad ass isn't he? I would clone him 3 times also, but thenthat would include leaving Vivi & Squall out, and I just caiiin't bring myself to do it!

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I've started playing Everquest again, for some reason.

I need a girlfriend. :\

haha
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My girlfriend is taking away all my Legend of Zelda time But at least I'm getting something out of it

Gunslinger Apprentice Ikilledthecrimsonking is on a distinguished road Ikilledthecrimsonking's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

god of war 2, bioshock, and all halos are hands down thee greatest games of all time sorry not a big gears or FF fan
    feverishpride u rock hope your getting somthing good

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My girlfriend is taking away all my Legend of Zelda time But at least I'm getting something out of it
    Good for you FP!

My boyfriend plays WarCraft all the time. When Age of Conan finally comes out, I may never see him again.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post

Good for you FP!

My boyfriend plays WarCraft all the time. When Age of Conan finally comes out, I may never see him again.
    Get a new one.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post

Good for you FP!

I read up on that Conan game in the Game Informer mag that I have, it looks sweeeeeeeeet.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm actually excited about Age of Conan and I usually could care less about online games like that.

When I went to DragonCon in Atlanta, the creators of the game were there promoting it and we got to play the actual game for a bit and watch a ton of information and demos from it. I love how incredibly "real" everything looks. That's what I don't like about World of Warcraft. I can't get into that cartoony look.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I just missed the boat on online computer games completely

MMORPGs aren't really worth it anyway. I've gotten to the point that I am really bored and jaded with them now. I only ever play them when I am horribly bored and they are pretty much the very last thing on my list of shit to do when I am bored.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post

MMORPGs aren't really worth it anyway. I've gotten to the point that I am really bored and jaded with them now. I only ever play them when I am horribly bored and they are pretty much the very last thing on my list of shit to do when I am bored.
    I think you have to be a big fan of level grinding to enjoy games like Warcraft, because I've seen people playing games of that sort and they didn't grab my attention in the slightest.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by al'Lan Mandragoran View Post
    I take offense. I didn't like Wind Waker, and I smell like womens shampoo. Just checked. But I am more of a classic zelda fan... Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask sorta person. Wind Waker was too... weird. Too cartoony.
    *sniffs*...not bad I know what you're saying, loads of people had a problem with it for that reason - but I'm like a 5 year old when it comes to video games...Pokemon, Mario...Wind Waker fit right in

Link's Awakening was my favourite GBA Zelda game.

I know you said you only played this when you were bored...but I really want to get into Everquest. I found a forum for it by accident (searching for something else) and got into it without actually playing it (yes, I am quite tragic ) I think I'd be a bard if I played. So anyway, how do I get started, I looked at some EQ stuff on Ebay and theres so much of it - what should I buy?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by al'Lan Mandragoran View Post
    *sniffs*...not bad I know what you're saying, loads of people had a problem with it for that reason - but I'm like a 5 year old when it comes to video games...Pokemon, Mario...Wind Waker fit right in

Link's Awakening was my favourite GBA Zelda game.

I know you said you only played this when you were bored...but I really want to get into Everquest. I found a forum for it by accident (searching for something else) and got into it without actually playing it (yes, I am quite tragic ) I think I'd be a bard if I played. So anyway, how do I get started, I looked at some EQ stuff on Ebay and theres so much of it - what should I buy?

Bards are my favorite class. If you get it, buy the Everquest Anniversary Edition. It is only $20 U.S. and has all of the expansions that are out now in it.

It can be a fun game. I think I am just jaded with the genre after playing so many.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I loved the scenery in that game

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Storyslinger View Post
    I loved the scenery in that game
    Ditto. Also, the soundtrack for that game is probably the best I've ever heard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 321 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast