1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 321 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

we made it to lvl 18 last night. four of us. they chucked us back to the power room, then one of us went down. when we tried to help him, a zombie killed me through the window behind him (they can grab through the window now) . then broke in through the basement and that was that.
    that damn teddy bear pisses me off

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Default Close Range = Gunslinger practice?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYQhvW-tjNM"]Gunslinger practice?[/ame]
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

You had me going for a minute, and then I knew it was fake- onion network confirmed my suspicion. Good find Mrs. Woofer.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Thankee sai. I <3 The Onion.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Slash281 View Post
    Got RE5. It feels like the only suitable description is RE4 Lite. It doesn't feel as fresh or as fun as 4, but it's still a damn good game.
    This, unfortunately. Capcom should have ditched the cheap gimmick that was Co-op mode and instead used that time to perfect the single player campaign. Don't get me wrong, I still like the game, but it could have been so much more.

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by obscurejude View Post
    You never accept my invites sleepless.

Pam, you're never on. You haven't even signed in the past two weeks.

Slash, I added you, but I haven't seen you on yet man. Hope we get to play together pretty soon.

Last night I tried my best. Kept getting denied. By the time I got my headset on and actually in a game, you guys seen a coop map pack and bailed. I was trying to get the bluetooth shit to activate faster to shout at you, but no luck. I have never set up a zombie match so I was hoping to just join in one you guys had going. I tried it out solo for a while then went back to sniping folks in FFA. I'll be on tonight if you are around. Thanks for the invite.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessdwarf View Post

Slash, I added you, but I haven't seen you on yet man. Hope we get to play together pretty soon.

Last night I tried my best. Kept getting denied. By the time I got my headset on and actually in a game, you guys seen a coop map pack and bailed. I was trying to get the bluetooth shit to activate faster to shout at you, but no luck. I have never set up a zombie match so I was hoping to just join in one you guys had going. I tried it out solo for a while then went back to sniping folks in FFA. I'll be on tonight if you are around. Thanks for the invite.
    Its cool dude. Next time just answer my text messages so it isn't so confusing. We just had no idea what was going on and we wanted to play zombies one more time before going to sleep. I don't know why you were getting denied, but that happens sometimes. We'll just keep trying.

In regards to regular multi player which is easy to set up, are you interested in playing hardcore team deathmatch? We usually get a party of 6, preferably with mics, and then just play team deathmatch. Often at the end of our conquest we'll play a game of zombies and then call it a day. I'll keep sending you invites, though, and if there's a problem just IM me real quick.

I thought you just really wanted to play co op campaign. I have nothing against the campaign but I've already beaten it on hardened and veteran and seldom return to it.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Okay, I got on for about 10 minutes ( after a marathon system download ) and sent a couple of invites to sleepless, but then had to jump off...

... maybe someday we'll all just bump into each other out there !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Well, the chances of that would grow exponentially if you spent more than 10 minutes every 18 days online.

My Mood
    Gay

Also, anyone download the MODERN WARFARE 2 teaser ( they'd dropping the COD from the title ).....

........ I want this game now !

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Gay

Well, the chances of that would grow exponentially if you spent more than 10 minutes every 18 days online.

Okay... I soooo deserved that !!

Well, I look forward to playing with you regularly in November.

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessdwarf View Post

Its cool dude. Next time just answer my text messages so it isn't so confusing. We just had no idea what was going on and we wanted to play zombies one more time before going to sleep. I don't know why you were getting denied, but that happens sometimes. We'll just keep trying.

In regards to regular multi player which is easy to set up, are you interested in playing hardcore team deathmatch? We usually get a party of 6, preferably with mics, and then just play team deathmatch. Often at the end of our conquest we'll play a game of zombies and then call it a day. I'll keep sending you invites, though, and if there's a problem just IM me real quick.

I thought you just really wanted to play co op campaign. I have nothing against the campaign but I've already beaten it on hardened and veteran and seldom return to it.

If you only knew. I have a logitech wireless keyboard that I mainly use for the pc, but if I need to reply in ps3 I pop the little usb bit into the slot and type away. Guess I did that one too many times as the usb thingy is now malfunctioning. I use the moto s9 so it takes a sec for the BT to find the right thing I want to use it with. I need to stop leaving the phone laying right beside the ps3 and the pc. We will hook up though.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I loved RE5. It wasn't as good as RE4 though. I think it could've been a little longer, but it has a lot of replay value. I know Sheva is pretty much the same as Chris skill wise, but it's still cool to play through again as her.

I think having a partner worked well. I would literally worry about Sheva when she went off on her own and felt pressure to protect her at times. *collective awwwww*

I'm working on getting Sheva's bow. I think that could be cool to use even if it doesn't have a site.

I going after the BSAA plates as well and I found a few on my first play through but they are very hard to find.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Braid is awesome - there's a demo up on Steam and BigDownload and other places where things are normally acquired.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I picked up Killzone 2 and Valkyria Chronicles yesterday

I haven't played VC yet, but I played KZ2 for a few minutes and it is sick.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Ah! So it is! I stand corrected

On an unrelated note - has anyone else read about the supposed Shadow of The Colossus movie thats in the works?
    No way really? Hope they don't fuck it up.

Along the Path of the Beam Slash281 is on a distinguished road Slash281's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just got the Godfather 2, and it's actually really good. There a good degree of strategy mixed in with all the shooty fun. But it all depends on how you like to play your games. Realistically, or as Shoot em' ups. Godfather has both of those.

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

invent a cloning device and clone that game and send it to me. i have no freaking money!
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Country
    Country Flag

Bump.

I think I may actually finish GTA IV soon.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Have you been... ignoring GTA IV?

Country
    Country Flag

Dude, I have been so bad at video gaming, I am not even kidding.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

I beat China Town Wars a couple of days ago. Loved it, loved it, loved it. It was one of those really bittersweet kind of things because I didn't want it to end.

I liked it so much that I might try and give GTA IV another shot or just start San Andreas which I have never played but recently acquired.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yunsung View Post
    Dude, I have been so bad at video gaming, I am not even kidding.
    Yeah, I had gamer's block a few months back, it took me about a whole month to beat a game that I would normally beat in a week or so (forgot which one). Glad to see you're getting your game on!

I might try and give GTA IV another shot or just start San Andreas which I have never played but recently acquired.
    San Andreas is one of the best GTA's, IMO, there's just so many activities to sink your time into, and the variety of missions is impressive. Hope you like it.

Country
    Country Flag

It's not that I've been doing poorly, I guess. I've just been getting distracted by other things. But I managed to kick up my GPA last semester, so I'm feelin' it. Rewarded myself with a solid block of GTA IV this week, and I think I'm pretty close to the end.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 321 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast