1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 321 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah! So it is! I stand corrected

On an unrelated note - has anyone else read about the supposed Shadow of The Colossus movie thats in the works?

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

I've sent you a few invites on occasion sleeplessdwarf. What kind of game modes do you like to play? I pretty much stick to hardcore team deathmatch. Do you have the new map pack? I've been playing those fairly exclusivelyl since they came out. I was really sick of the old ones, though I understand that they're still fairly new to you.

Have you tried the zombie mode? We should definitely hit that up sometime.

Pam, you haven't been online in two weeks. What's up?

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

What's up? I'll tell you... I couldn't get onto COD!!! I kept getting dumped out of the main menu!!!

I plan to try again this weekend ... but if it keep happening, I'm calling someone! ( not sure who, but I sure was pissed )
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

So I finished RE5. Kind of disappointed with how short it was. And the end boss fight with Wesker was lame as hell.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I liked the Wesker fight(s), and yes, the game's length is disappointing...but on the bright side, it has a fairly high replay value!

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Ah! So it is! I stand corrected

On an unrelated note - has anyone else read about the supposed Shadow of The Colossus movie thats in the works?
    nononononofuckyouhollywoodnononononono

I will not stand for this.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Along the Path of the Beam Slash281 is on a distinguished road Slash281's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm about to get RE5, and I'm curious as to how long it is. I remember some one saying it would be like 5 hours longer than RE4, even though RE4 is fucking looooooooooooooong. How many hours would you estimate it at?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd post the link so that you could see exactly who's involved with the project (directing and scripting), but I don't want to be the one responsible for giving you a heart attack.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Slash - I'd say that Resident Evil 5 is about 7-8 hours on your first playthrough. Of course it all depends on difficulty, how skilled you are, how much time you invest exploring the surrounding area etc, etc.

Along the Path of the Beam Slash281 is on a distinguished road Slash281's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's really short. But I replayed RE4 like 6 times, so I'll probably do it with this game too.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I liked the Wesker fight(s), and yes, the game's length is disappointing...but on the bright side, it has a fairly high replay value!
    Did you use the rocket launcher?

I'm in the middle of my first replay... I needed to talk to you about the damn medallions. I think I'm blind because I can't find them anywhere. I'm going to look harder this time around though.

Oh, and Sheva's clubbing outfit is atrocious!

Quote Originally Posted by Slash281 View Post
    That's really short. But I replayed RE4 like 6 times, so I'll probably do it with this game too.
    I loved RE4, much better than RE5 in my opinion. But then, nothing can top Leon with the unlimited ammo tommy gun and Ashley in the suit of armor.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

My Mood
    Gay

Just a quick note - I bought the new WANTED game and traded it into GameStop after about an hour of utter boring guns and sliding on my knees across the floor. Leave this one on the shelf, people!

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

okay i know none of you play on the PC
    but i just wanted to share this.
    I just finished a game of Nacht Der Untoten.
    Just my friend and I, and we went over two hours. Started at 11:20 and died around 1:30.
    made it to level 34, just the two of us, cuz i found that once you reach lvl 20, you should go and fall back to the room upstairs. grab the msg42 (or something like that) and either a sawed off shotty (in that room), or the laser gun (if you can get it).

when i finally died, he was backed up against the wall, and that damn Nuke was RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM but he couldn't get to it
    DAYUM, what a rush!

Congratulations Razz.

I wish I could play with you, man I really do. I'm sure it would be a blast.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

holy purple fuck, I am still pumped with adrenaline from that.
    The new map pack JUST finally came out for PC, so e downloaded it while we played. Were gonna test it out tomorrow.

My Mood
    Gay

LVL34 !?? Freakin awesome razz!

luckily my friend was taking screenshots of it.

My Mood
    Gay

We trust ya, razzle.

That is very impressive !!

Cripes! Look at the kill count !!

by "lucky he got screenshots" i mean that i wanted to remember that. it'll probably never happen again

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice razz. I keep trying to get my brother to get his lazy ass on so we can practice the zombie mode. So far I suck by myself.

Same friend und I tried the Verruckt asylum today. Damn that's a hard map for two people. still made it 15 rounds though.

Country
    Country Flag

Got RE5. It feels like the only suitable description is RE4 Lite. It doesn't feel as fresh or as fun as 4, but it's still a damn good game.

I made it to 20 on the asylum map tonight.

Its a big picture:

Spoiler:

You never accept my invites sleepless.

Pam, you're never on. You haven't even signed in the past two weeks.

Slash, I added you, but I haven't seen you on yet man. Hope we get to play together pretty soon.

My Mood
    Gay

Ryan - that is great !! LVL 20 on that map!

( Yeah, I know, I'm dashed with busy now )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 321 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast