1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 321 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 8001

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

The White Guy Chap is on a distinguished road Chap's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by obscurejude View Post
    I might try that. Its good to see an official release date regardless, and I do appreciate your up to the minute infinity ward updates.

Do you play Call of Duty very often? I was surprised when you said you never go online, or is the PC version that you play?
    I only play online, except the first few days when I play the single player. But I play on PC
    Been playing Call of Duty games since a few months after the first one came out. and I've been in a CoD clan since the expansion pack (United Offensive) in 2004. Yikes, that's a long time

In case you don't want to analyze (I didn't ), others have done it already:
    FPSadmin.com
    BashandSlash.com
    Some are born to sweet delight,

some are born to the endless night.

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    sleepless - I meant to comment... I don't do much co-op at all. I stay pretty much on Multiplayer online... that and Zombies. I've done some co-op but if you get some random team... it can suck bigtime ( ie - no one does any reviving ).
    I took it online night before last and as usual I start out with FFA. I was a little shocked at how easy it was to keep up with the other high ranked guys. My first few weeks online in cod4 was much different. Controls are pretty much the same so I guess it is just a matter of getting used to the guns. As for random teams, that will suck since I am used to playing in a clan. The only requirements were to be married and over 21. I think I will start doing matches with those guys again before doing random teams. I do love ffa though. I went through to my first prestige in 4 only playing ffa. It will be fun to see which direction I take in this one. I have not looked yet but I assume there are private matches? If so it would be cool if there are more than 3 of us here that could just make a play date without having to deal with the hassle that some younger players bring at times. Just send me a pm if any are interested.

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any of you guys happen to watch the nightmare that is american idol? If you do then you know last week the guy Adam did a twist on Cash's Ring of Fire. The judges hated it, it seems the view hated it, and many others. I loved it, and now I know why. Pop in your cod4 or 5 or any war shooter you have, then play the song. We are all familiar with montages from guys like Grizz doing no scopes and such. This song would be awesome in a montage. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCHshLIDf_4"]YouTube - Adam Lambert-Ring of Fire[/ame]

Country
    Country Flag

Any of you guys happen to watch the nightmare that is american idol? If you do then you know last week the guy Adam did a twist on Cash's Ring of Fire. The judges hated it, it seems the view hated it, and many others. I loved it, and now I know why. Pop in your cod4 or 5 or any war shooter you have, then play the song. We are all familiar with montages from guys like Grizz doing no scopes and such. This song would be awesome in a montage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCHshLIDf_4

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Honestly, I'm having a hard time adjusting to the guns in WaW. I love, and I mean LOVE the COD4 weapons and was ranking up quickly and having a great time ( :sigh: how I miss my M4 with ACOG ) doing it... these new weapons, I swear I have to shoot someone twice in the head to even do any damage. I'm ranking up slowly and my K/D ratio is painfully bad. I am just not falling in love with this game like I did with Modern Warfare. What I would LOVE though, is to play these maps with my MW guns and characters, etc.

I did finish the solo game on WaW and the emotional payoff wasn't as cool as MW either.

I can't wait for the new MW to be released. I will be taking time off work to play that.

Do you all use your mics? I tend to hate using them, because mostly the other players are completely idiots who I don't want to listen to, much less talk to.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Country
    Country Flag

I only use my mic when I play with the clan guys otherwise I mute everyone. Ofc if I were in a match with you guys it would be cool to chat. I completely agree on the guns. I like the new maps but the guns are a lot to get used to. cod4 was my first shooter game ever so I am spoiled. I sat in WaW for 20 minutes this morning trying to get a ffa match and the most that joined was 2 others. I jumped into cod4 and bam, 8 peeps within seconds. I just love that one way too much atm. I will force myself to do the same with the new one though.

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

I always use my headset when I'm with my peeps and I don't play co-op zombies with anyone unless they have a headset. If you have a 6 person party with mics and then play team deathmatch, its awesome and the mics are very necessary. We hardly ever lose when we are communicating effectively.

I actually prefer the World at War weapons- they just feel more balanced to me, with the exception of the sniper rifles which I hate for the most part.

Pam, do you play the hardcore game modes or core? I only play hardcore and the weapon damage is considerably higher. You might enjoy it more.

I also love the zombie modes which Modern Warfare doesn't have. I hope they make an ultranationalist zombie mode for MW 2. Regardless, I'm looking forward to MW 2, but mainly because of the single player campaign. I hope I get to be Soap again.

Country
    Country Flag

I always use my headset when I'm with my peeps and I don't play co-op zombies with anyone unless they have a headset. If you have a 6 person party with mics and then play team deathmatch, its awesome and the mics are very necessary. We hardly ever lose when we are communicating effectively.

I actually prefer the World at War weapons- they just feel more balanced to me, with the exception of the sniper rifles which I hate for the most part.

Maybe that is part of it for me. My favorite style on MW is run and gun sniper. I have not tried it yet on WaW. Only sniping so far has been in solo campaign. Looking forward to meeting up.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Hey Guys -

I usually play CORE, but I see your point about HCore.

I swear, the last time I played, I started to think that there was some kind of new cheat out there because I couldn't kill anyone. I ended up with a TON of assists, but no one seemed to die unless I hit them like four times! It was freaky!

If we can all get together, I'll dig up my headset.

Usually I run around with everyone on mute and Pearl Jam playing on my laptop.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessdwarf View Post

Maybe that is part of it for me. My favorite style on MW is run and gun sniper. I have not tried it yet on WaW. Only sniping so far has been in solo campaign. Looking forward to meeting up.
    I was a beast with the R 700.

The way I compensate is by using the rifles which are sniper like and phenomenal in World at War. The SVT, Gewehr, and M1 Garand are all great guns that I've really become acclimated to.

I look forward to meeting up as well and give the zombies a try. That might be a fun way for me, you, and turtlex to play together before hitting up the multiplayer.

Country
    Country Flag

I played today with some Godsmack(also my fav when I played AC)that Ring of Fire song and some cool instrumentals by Fingers T. I am sure everyone here has heard them before but if not they do songs based on the DT series.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessdwarf View Post

I was a beast with the R 700.

The way I compensate is by using the rifles which are sniper like and phenomenal in World at War. The SVT, Gewehr, and M1 Garand are all great guns that I've really become acclimated to.

I look forward to meeting up as well and give the zombies a try. That might be a fun way for me, you, and turtlex to play together before hitting up the multiplayer.
    I love the R 700. I went with the .50 cal first and got so into it that I played through the night and completed the challenges for it. I thought I would never use another and then I discovered that I did not give the r700 enough effort. A beast was born. (I would argue that completing the challenges in one sitting constitutes a BEAST) I think I went through 5 pots of coffee in those 36 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by IWasSentWest View Post
    obscure.....how is the new map for nazi zombies? none of my friends have bought it so i'm kinda skeptical...wanna know how it is
    Well, its much more difficult than the previous one. You have to unlock quite a few doors in order to get to the room where you turn the electricity back on. Once the electricity is back on, you can get perks like juggernaut, quick revive, and sleight of hand which help out considerably.

Its a neat map, but its difficult. You really need some good cooperation to get anywhere on it, so having friends online is really necessary. People must have headsets and be willing to be team players.

What platform do you have?

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I've not played any games besides Rock Band for over a year, and this week my friend let me borrow Fallout 3. Oh my Atom. (Bad, bad, joke) I am in love with this game.
    Big town's got its losers, small town's got its vices...

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

oh my atom? o that was good...haha

and obscure, i have a ps3
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Quote Originally Posted by IWasSentWest View Post
    oh my atom? o that was good...haha

and obscure, i have a ps3
    Send me a friend request. Aristotle007

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yessir...gimme a couple days
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Country
    Country Flag

I have been in WaW for the past hour. If anyone else feels like some private matches, shoot me an invite.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ndasu (sp?) on Professional is FUCKING HARD.

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Murgh. Finals are bad, games are good.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

I'm having some trouble with the 6-2 boss in Resident Evil 5. I keep shooting those bulbous orange things with the satellite laser, but everytime I think I've got it killed, it grows more heads.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Empath of the White View Post
    I'm having some trouble with the 6-2 boss in Resident Evil 5. I keep shooting those bulbous orange things with the satellite laser, but everytime I think I've got it killed, it grows more heads.
    Guh, I hate fighting U-8. Are you playing by yourself or co-op?

The only sound advice I can offer is to switch between the lower and upper platforms after every attack on the 'main' bulb. It seems that if you stay in the same platform for too long, the tentacles will change their attack patterns accordingly so that they all strike within the same area.

Kilgore Trout valtr0n is on a distinguished road valtr0n's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought U-8 was the spider you fight on the elevator?

Don't you get it?! We are the walking dead! We are the walking dead...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Isn't that U-3?

You might be right though...

Kilgore Trout valtr0n is on a distinguished road valtr0n's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

GameFAQs says the boss on the boat, right before Wesker, is Uroboros Aheri.

Don't you get it?! We are the walking dead! We are the walking dead...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 321 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast