• shotguns

2 22.22%
  • snipers

2 22.22%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 287 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287
Results 7,151 to 7,154 of 7154

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The first Bioshock is still the best one.

I almost created another account on my 360 so I could get all the achievements in Fallout 3 again, minus the all three karma related ones.

I'm at the point in Final Fantasy X where I just have to grind to fill up the Sphere Grid and fight all the Monster Arena monsters. I kind of hate that the bulk of the side quest content is seemingly endless battling. The FF13 series too has quite a lot of that too, but I actually enjoy that battle system, and it was much faster. There's a lot of elements of the FFX battlesystem that make grinding a pain in the ass. I wish you could manually sort your abilities, so you put your most used at the top. When grinding, stuff like Quick Hit and Hastega is so crucial, yet down at the bottom, so I have to scroll down all the time. Would also be nice to put the most used skill sections for each character at the top. I hate having to scroll down five options for my White Mage to use White Magic. It's also a pain in the ass that you have to have every character take an action for them to get XP, which you really need to do when grinding throughout the main story. But once you get Double/Triple AP weapons, those bonuses only activate if you're in the 3 man party at the end, so you have to grind several different parties, but some great grinding monsters are best with certain characters, making it take longer to level characters up because the battles are longer.

I'll have to write a piece about revisting FFX and what I overall think for Counter Culture Shock. I definitely still prefer all the FF13 games.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Arthur Morgan fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I liked the FF13 games ok enough but the story got so convoluted and silly I stopped caring midway though FF13.3. Never finished it.
    We're thieves in a world that don't want us no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The first Bioshock game is certainly my favorite. I still remember playing that game for the first time and being blown away by the atmosphere and vibe. I still haven't played a game since with quite that kind of unique atmosphere.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike

Arthur Morgan fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Bioshock 1 had better atmosphere but the Bioshock Infinite had a much better narrative.

I love them both though, in a 1a - 1b type way. Just a have preference for Infinite's heavier lean into science fiction.
    We're thieves in a world that don't want us no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 287 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287