1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 321 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 ... LastLast
Results 5,826 to 5,850 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

that is how deadpool should be not the ryan reynolds version

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It depends what you expect to get out of it really.

Yeah, it doesn't have the polish or the production values of a AAA blockbuster title this generation, it's strengths lie elsewhere. I love the sense of dread that the game fills you with as you take twists and turns into the unknown, never knowing if you're coming up on an open landscape or a platoon of enemies that can kill you in one swipe.

It is extremely uncompromising but it's hardly ever unfair; if you take the time to learn the enemy patterns and learn from your mistakes, you'll have a much better time.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay. This is a little video game related hilarity to go with your day. Well maybe funny for you not so much for me. First a little backstory. I love the Fallout franchise. I think it has an ingenious plot, setting, and characters. Ron Perlman's intros are outstanding. (mostly because Ron Perlman is one of the greatest actors of all damn time) And I like how everything is still trapped in a 50s mindset. That being said, Fallout New Vegas is not high on my list. I don't like the story, and the glitches ruin the whole bloody game for me. I hate this fucking game. The sight of it pisses me off. I keep trying to play it, but the glitches make me rage quit long before I even get near the end. I prefer Fallout 3, or hell even the first 2, and I normally detest strategy games like that.

So, I am in the store and see a brand new copy of Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition with all of the DLC. Hell, that's a buy right there. I get it home and open it and what do I find in my BRAND NEW COPY OF FALLOUT 3! FUCKING FALLOUT NEW VEGAS! I shit you not. What the living monkey fuck? That's the equivalent of buying let's say Call of Duty, and instead getting Duke Nukem Forever instead. It's a savage kick to the testicles and having someone stand over you doing the Nelson laugh from The Simpsons. Fucking Obsidian. First Knights of the Old Republic 2 now Fallout? Bloody hell.
    If you love me then love me..

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha, wtf are you serious? Did you take it back already?

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes i am damn serious. I haven't had the chance to take it back yet, but I can't wait to see the expression on their faces when I do. Hell, that might make this whole thing worth it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

No thanks Xbros. I picked up the Silent Hill HD Collection. I'm enjoying the game's plot, but it seems like there's too much ammo laying around.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone catch the Microsoft E3 conference?

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Three E3 announcements have made me super happy:

Killer Instinct
    Star Wars: Battlefront
    and a new Thief game.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i'm not an x-box fan i have no desire to ever buy one but i know plenty of you love the system and that's fine with me. yet when i read up on the new system even i found myself getting pissed off at how fucked up and how little the creators know their fans! and though i prolly will at some point but a PS4 i have no idea when i shall do that. for one thing i dunno the price yet on how much it shall be. i have heard better shit for that than for the NEW X-box system. that's for damn sure. so it won't surprise me at all if x-box fans say fuck this i'm going to get a PS4 instead and choose to do that.

if i'm wrong on any of this folks you can by all means correct me of course.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you guys see this? lol

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I love that video. I hope they keep up that sort of adverting.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

So, what games where you all excited for?

I'm doing PS4 obv; Infamous Second Son looks fantastic. I have a soft spot for parkour style games and this looks like one of the most free flowing ones I've seen since ... well ... Infamous 2

Meta Gear Solid V made me cream my pants.

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mad Max the game and apparently David Hayter will not be voicing snake in MGS 5

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fearless-freak View Post
    ...apparently David Hayter will not be voicing snake in MGS 5
    I think that's just a smoke screen. Kojima is a MASTER of mediatic deception. I honestly would not be surprised to play the game and find out that Hayter was involved in one form or another lol.

Country
    Country Flag

Excited for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V. And Keifer Sutherland is voicing Big Boss

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

If he says either "sonuvabitch" or "DAMMIT!!!", it's an instant buy, as far as this cat's concerned.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What about Destiny from Bungie?

That game looks so fucking amazing. The MP component really blew me away.

Country
    Country Flag

I so have Destiny pre ordered from day one

Country
    Country Flag

has anyone else noticed how the PS4 and the Xbone look similar?

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol, Microsoft has no backbone.

Country
    Country Flag

True, but at least people will stop the endless whining

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Stop? Oh, my dear Yaksha...

It hasn't even begun...
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Country
    Country Flag

No. That's not true. That's impossible!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 321 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 ... LastLast