1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 321 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sai blaine View Post
    Weeeell yes thats true but mine was the only gay in the village...
    Oh my god. Did you just quote Little Britain???

'I want that one!'

Good show.

The Master sai blaine is on a distinguished road sai blaine's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Weeeell yes thats true but mine was the only gay in the village...
    Oh my god. Did you just quote Little Britain???

Computer says no!

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I can't believe you dissed your daughter.
    in the land of Mario, all bets are off!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    I can't believe you dissed your daughter.
    in the land of Mario, all bets are off!

I've read many a comparisons between Galaxy and Super Mario 64...which one is better, IYHO?

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I would say Mario 64, because it was so new and all other MArio's (Sunshine, Galaxy)follow the format... but Galaxy has some really cool things about it.

For one, when you beat the final Bowser, you get new levels to play.

There are hidden stars within the levels themselves.

Something cool should happen when I finish all 120 stars

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Are the fights with Bowser in Galaxy anything like the duels from SM64?

A friend of mine is going to lend me MGS 1 & 2 today.

Country
    Country Flag

Are the fights with Bowser in Galaxy anything like the duels from SM64?

A friend of mine is going to lend me MGS 1 & 2 today.
    yes, but you don't grab his tail. you have to get through a level to get to him, like you do in SM64.

there's also a player 2 option in Galaxy, where the second player can collect star bits, freeze some enemies, and make Mario jump.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I currently have MGS 1 in my possession! I played a few minutes last night before knocking out, I love crawling around even when there's no need to.

I also picked up Rogue Galaxy from EB games, it looks like an interesting RPG and games from Level-5 have yet to let me down.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Playing MSG2 only made me want to play MSG. MSG2 was good but not as good as MSG. I don't recall if MSG bored the me to tears during the talking sequences. I swear, during the last two hours of the game I played for about 30 mins. Worst part was after a 20 minute plus codec sequence I'm suddenly fighting the last boss and was not ready for it.

Awoken Enigma Sai_Rhavan is on a distinguished road Sai_Rhavan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

MGS The Twin Snakes was an example of a great remake, unlike MGS 2 Substance. Anyone with a Wii or Gamecube: get it.

Country
    Country Flag

Twin snakes sucked....

Awoken Enigma Sai_Rhavan is on a distinguished road Sai_Rhavan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. That coming from the guy with his picture from there? =P

I thought it was an extremely fun game, but maybe it's because I got the original for christmas when I was, like, 10. Still an epic game.

Country
    Country Flag

Well its not that it sucked really just that i really prefered the original

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm about 2 hours into Rogue Galaxy , and I'm f'n hooked. The gameplay and battle interface is very similiar to that of Kingdom Hearts, only you have a lot more control over your partner AI members. The first 15 minutes of battle might be a little irritating because of all the buttons and commands and combinations to remember, but once you get the hang of it you'll walk around in a bloodthirsty mood, clamoring for more enemies.

Gunslinger Apprentice Old Man Splitfoot is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by towerguard View Post
    Final Fantasy 8 will always be the best. I actually own a gunblade...

*nerd*
    FF8 greatest game ever!!! i own the lionheart necklace

At the moment and for a long time been playing FFXI veeeey addictive
    Holy shit, I thought I was the only one who here who plays FF XI! Nice to know I'm not. I play a Tarutaru on Lakshmi, named Antibus. I mispelled Antubis, like the anteater from Kingdom Hospital. As a result of naming myself Antibus, I had like a two year period where everyone asked me why I hate the bus, but eventually that died down. I'm a 75 Black Mage, 75 Blue Mage, and I'm currently leveling Dark Knight as my next 75. It's at 48, with a Parade Gorget and Ulathalum ring waiting for when I ding 50, and I've been LFG for like three or four nights trying to get those two levels with no luck. I've also beat all the expansion missions (including Apocalypse Nigh), aside from Wings of the Goddess, of course.

Yeah, that game is kind of an obsession for me, sad to say.

Aside from that, these days I mostly play DS games. I'm in the middle of Heroes of Mana now. It's certainly not the best game I've ever played, but it was a birthday present, so I didn't have to pay for it.

And as a Final Fantasy fan since the Super Nintendo days, my favorite is Tactics. (I'm not counting XI, because that wouldn't be fair to the others.) I got my brother the PSP version for Christmas, and now I can't wait to play it! I beat the hell out of the PSOne version, but I think it's time to play it again. I could play that game all day, if you'd let me. My characters were always over leveled; I usually had access to the Lancer job before the end of Chapter One, which is a good while before you can even buy lances.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Splitfoot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by towerguard View Post
    Final Fantasy 8 will always be the best. I actually own a gunblade...

*nerd*
    FF8 greatest game ever!!! i own the lionheart necklace

At the moment and for a long time been playing FFXI veeeey addictive
    Holy shit, I thought I was the only one who here who plays FF XI! Nice to know I'm not. I play a Tarutaru on Lakshmi, named Antibus. I mispelled Antubis, like the anteater from Kingdom Hospital. As a result of naming myself Antibus, I had like a two year period where everyone asked me why I hate the bus, but eventually that died down. I'm a 75 Black Mage, 75 Blue Mage, and I'm currently leveling Dark Knight as my next 75. It's at 48, with a Parade Gorget and Ulathalum ring waiting for when I ding 50, and I've been LFG for like three or four nights trying to get those two levels with no luck. I've also beat all the expansion missions (including Apocalypse Nigh), aside from Wings of the Goddess, of course.

Yeah, that game is kind of an obsession for me, sad to say.

Aside from that, these days I mostly play DS games. I'm in the middle of Heroes of Mana now. It's certainly not the best game I've ever played, but it was a birthday present, so I didn't have to pay for it.

And as a Final Fantasy fan since the Super Nintendo days, my favorite is Tactics. (I'm not counting XI, because that wouldn't be fair to the others.) I got my brother the PSP version for Christmas, and now I can't wait to play it! I beat the hell out of the PSOne version, but I think it's time to play it again. I could play that game all day, if you'd let me. My characters were always over leveled; I usually had access to the Lancer job before the end of Chapter One, which is a good while before you can even buy lances.
    I've had many chars on ffxi all on midgard, but due to very bad luch on my part they seem to get wiped alot (not cos i was doing anythin against there T&C either) first my 55 RDM got wiped =/ that was my first char 1 year ago, then my 60 blm got wiped -_- and now my blu 69... computer crashed etc etc hard drive got wiped and had all my account details on ...

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I got about halfway through kingdom hearts or around it. On a friend's ps2 but never finished. I bought it myself to play on my bros but some nice addict friend fromy my past swipped the disc (not the case) on me. I doubt I'll ever finish it or play the sequel.

Gunslinger Apprentice al'Lan Mandragoran is on a distinguished road al'Lan Mandragoran's Avatar

Anyone a SSBM fan here?
    Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather. - al'Lan Mandragoran, Eye of the World

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

No clue what that is.

Should be getting a Wii for christmas...just in time. Finally get to play Zelda and beat RE4 a couple more times and Medal of Honour.

Country
    Country Flag

Any fans of the super smash bros series here... look whos found his way to there latest game... (hint hint) ...

So, earthlings..basically urm...end of the world...Here Come The Drums!

Citizen of Gilead CPU is on a distinguished road CPU's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I picked up a PS3 yesterday. The ibrowser takes a little getting used to (as does the virtual keyboard) ,but I am surfing and posting from it now!

Uncharted - Drakes Fortune is a pretty good game too!

Country
    Country Flag

MERYL!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02SIUaFXqI0"]YouTube - Metal Gear Solid 4 - TGS 2007 Trailer ENGLISH[/ame]

So, earthlings..basically urm...end of the world...Here Come The Drums!

109 stars!!!!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I've gotten back into Animal Crossing:Wild World...yeah, I'm all mellow like that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 321 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast