• shotguns

2 22.22%
  • snipers

2 22.22%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 277 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,725 of 6912

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

The Shape of Water fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy

Have you guys heard o f this game?

Hellbalde: Senua's Sacrifice
    If I told you about her, the princess without voice, what would I say?

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, looking to play that soon.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone here played Life Is Strange? I'm playing it now and it's so good. Very different type of experience. Can't recommend it enough:

The Shape of Water fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy

anyone picking up Lost Legacy?

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Has anyone here played Life Is Strange? I'm playing it now and it's so good. Very different type of experience. Can't recommend it enough:

I enjoyed it but was bummed by the ending.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I was bummed by the ending as well and all day today after finishing the game last night I'm in a daze. No game has ever impacted me this much emotionally.

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I was bummed by the ending as well and all day today after finishing the game last night I'm in a daze. No game has ever impacted me this much emotionally.
    Yea, it can do that.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Country
    Country Flag

Overall, I loved the game. The problem with the end is that

Country
    Country Flag

Overall, I loved the game. The problem with the end is that
    Spoiler:
    I chose to save Chloe as well. Towns can be rebuilt and I took the assumption that most folks had taken shelter.

Some doors cant be closed Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    anyone picking up Lost Legacy?
    Not yet. I will eventually. I love the Uncharted series.

It's on the (ever growing) list. I downloaded it for free from the PSN store a while back, but I haven't played it yet.

Country
    Country Flag

Just be careful with LIS. It may seem like one thing at first, but it's something else entirely. Like I said above, no game and really no fiction has had such an impact on me that I'm still reeling from. It's a deeply philosophical game on the nature of fate, choice, and love, and many other things. I can't believe it wasn't a bigger deal when it came out, I guess because it's just an indie game, not another Call of Duty.

Some doors cant be closed Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just be careful with LIS. It may seem like one thing at first, but it's something else entirely. Like I said above, no game and really no fiction has had such an impact on me that I'm still reeling from. It's a deeply philosophical game on the nature of fate, choice, and love, and many other things. I can't believe it wasn't a bigger deal when it came out, I guess because it's just an indie game, not another Call of Duty.
    Damn. Now you have me even more intrigued. There's so many great Indie games out there that I try to pick them up when I get the chance even if I don't plan on playing them right away. Feev turned me on to Valiant Hearts, which was a very unique, powerful experience.

Has anybody played Song of the Deep? It's not exactly an Indie game (it's made by Insomniac), but it looks really cool. I picked it up for 10 bucks a while back.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know the latest scope on Gran Turismo Sport? I hear they are basically taking away all the standard single player racing events from years past and it's pretty much now going to be an online racing game. Where you race against folks of similar skill level.

My Mood
    Sleepy

Wait... Gran Turismo still exists!?

My Mood
    Sleepy

I bought a SNES Classic last night. I played Contra III, Castlevania 4, and F-Zero until my eyes bled. It was glorious.

Can't wait to get to the rest of the library.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I bought a SNES Classic last night. I played Contra III, Castlevania 4, and F-Zero until my eyes bled. It was glorious.

Can't wait to get to the rest of the library.
    Nice! Where did you get it!

I'm still doing the retro thing and I picked up Earthbound in a trade. I heard it's on the SNES classic. I'm not sure if you're into JRPG's, but it's supposed to be good.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I finally finished Horizon Zero Dawn. I'm not sure I've ever played a game as long as I played this one. Mainly because my gaming schedule has changed drastically over the past 2 years.

Anyway, I enjoyed every second of this game. I even got a platinum trophy. It's not something I set out to do, but I got so close without trying I figured I might as well go for it.

Country
    Country Flag

I love RPGs and have been hearing very good things about it. There are so many games out there and I'm finally playing Dragon Age: Origins. Late to the party, I know, and it's really cool so far. Love the clearly LOTR/GOT inspired lore, but also very much its own. The story is really engrossing, and apparently there are six different starting missions, based on your character.

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi will become famous soon enough Andi will become famous soon enough Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I absolutely loved HZD. Great story, great mechanics and Aloy is a BAMF. Can't wait until the expansion is released next month.

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi will become famous soon enough Andi will become famous soon enough Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Also....haven't posted in awhile....so catching up.

I loved Life is Strange.

And Dragon Age/Mass Effect (original trilogy) makes my world go 'round.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    Also....haven't posted in awhile....so catching up.

I loved Life is Strange.

And Dragon Age/Mass Effect (original trilogy) makes my world go 'round.
    Can't wait for the Deluxe Edition of the Life Is Strange prequel Before the Storm to come out. Hopefully it won't be too long!

And Mass Effect is another massive title I keep meaning to get into, but for now I'll stay with Dragon Age. Just about 3 or so hours into it and already I'm obsessed... This game is soo good!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait for the Deluxe Edition of the Life Is Strange prequel Before the Storm to come out. Hopefully it won't be too long!

And Mass Effect is another massive title I keep meaning to get into, but for now I'll stay with Dragon Age. Just about 3 or so hours into it and already I'm obsessed... This game is soo good!
    I haven't seen much about the prequel to Life is Strange but I heard awhile back that it's in the making. Curious to see what kind of direction they are going to take with that. Will it be about Chloe and Max? I kind of doubt it, I'm not sure how that would work, unless they went with Max and Chloe being tweens. But I think I'd like it more if they went with another group of characters in another set of situations. At least that's my hope. I can't help but feel like Chloe and Max's story has been played out. But we shall see!

As far as DA: Origins, it's one of the best RPGs I've ever played and it earned it's name as the spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate games (which ARE the best I have ever played). It's got a great story, and the decisions you make really make a difference in the overall story (and expand into DAII and DA: Inquisition). Hopefully you were able to get the GOTY/special edition, the DLC is fantastic and definitely worth the playthroughs.

I'm currently finishing up another playthrough of the Mass Effect series (minus Andromeda...played it once, not super interested in playing it again) and then I plan on playing through Dragon Age once more through as my definitive canon complete playthrough. If you ever wanna chat it up about Dragon Age, lemme know. I'm a *huge* fan and never get tired of talking about it.

Of course, I have a ton of stuff coming out this month and in the very near future that I'm also very interested in playing, so something is going to have to go on the back burner. Picking up the new Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty WWII, and the expansion for Horizon Zero Dawn.

EDIT: And Wolfenstein 2!!!

SO MANY GAMES SO LITTLE TIME!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't seen much about the prequel to Life is Strange but I heard awhile back that it's in the making. Curious to see what kind of direction they are going to take with that. Will it be about Chloe and Max? I kind of doubt it, I'm not sure how that would work, unless they went with Max and Chloe being tweens. But I think I'd like it more if they went with another group of characters in another set of situations. At least that's my hope. I can't help but feel like Chloe and Max's story has been played out. But we shall see!
    It's already out! Well, the first two episodes. It's about Chloe and Rachel about three years before LIS:

There will also be a LIS2 with a whole new cast.

As far as DA: Origins, it's one of the best RPGs I've ever played and it earned it's name as the spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate games (which ARE the best I have ever played). It's got a great story, and the decisions you make really make a difference in the overall story (and expand into DAII and DA: Inquisition). Hopefully you were able to get the GOTY/special edition, the DLC is fantastic and definitely worth the playthroughs.

I'm currently finishing up another playthrough of the Mass Effect series (minus Andromeda...played it once, not super interested in playing it again) and then I plan on playing through Dragon Age once more through as my definitive canon complete playthrough. If you ever wanna chat it up about Dragon Age, lemme know. I'm a *huge* fan and never get tired of talking about it.
    Yeah, I got the Ultimate Edition for seven bucks. I think it contains everything! I'm very excited about this whole world. I'll definitely post more as I go on, so keep an eye out, I may need some tips!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 277 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 ... LastLast