1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 321 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish I could afford New Vegas
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Wait wait wait, your first RPG ?! You mean your first RPG in this gen, surely ....
    My first... ever....
    This game is amazing, and very hard too! Extremely recomended!! I´m in love!

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Apparently Quickscoping will be much harder in Black Ops compared to the ease in MW2. Sleight of Hand WILL not work with Sniper Rifles and I believe aim assist will be disabled. Hopefully its really hard so less people will do it....I HATE the rampant cheating with quickscoping.

Also, Zombie mode is officially coming back in Black Ops. AWESOME.
    - Finally!!
    - Because of the +? Faster aiming, right?

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Left 4 Dead 1/2 update "The Sacrifice" is coming today. ^0^

Now we get to see how Bill dies D:

Also, yay New Vegas!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Picking up Castlevania today after work, hopefully I'll have a chance to get through it before New Vegas arrives and consumes my life

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Also, has anyone check out Brink?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-kVnw4RA80"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dagavidiab View Post
    Wait wait wait, your first RPG ?! You mean your first RPG in this gen, surely ....
    My first... ever....
    This game is amazing, and very hard too! Extremely recomended!! I´m in love!

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Apparently Quickscoping will be much harder in Black Ops compared to the ease in MW2. Sleight of Hand WILL not work with Sniper Rifles and I believe aim assist will be disabled. Hopefully its really hard so less people will do it....I HATE the rampant cheating with quickscoping.

Also, Zombie mode is officially coming back in Black Ops. AWESOME.
    - Finally!!
    - Because of the +? Faster aiming, right?
    Indeed. With no stopping power and Commando....people are going to have to learn to use their guns. Which should mean I'll do even better than now. My accuracy is 19.34% without about three to four thousand combined kills with snipers. The rest is all automatics. (I've got close to 60,000 kills)
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    I am pretty excited about Brink. That and Rage from id Software.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Oh, does anyone watch Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin? It is a series of video game based comedy shorts. It is the sort of thing that people generally love or hate. I love it. It is a very strange and often absurd sort of humor.

http://www.heyash.com/videos/#theHeader

They can really be watched in any order, but I would suggest starting from the beginning anyway.
    I suppose you could just choose games that you like and watch those.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    I am pretty excited about Brink. That and Rage from id Software.
    I completely forgot about Rage Dx

Also, Dead Island >:3

Country
    Country Flag

Damn, Brink looks good! I´m guessing is some kind of massive multiplayer??

An epic finger poke: Asuras's Wrath

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I played Castlevania for a few hours last night and I have to say I'm fucking loving it. It's essentially God of War with Castlevania lore and mythology.

Ewwww, console exclusive...

Country
    Country Flag

Ewwww, console exclusive...
    ??? PS3 and XBox as far as I know..

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

He meant it's only on consoles, and not on PC.

And if it's not on PC, what good is it. :3

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, you're one of those.

Damn straight I'm on of those. ^0^

*goes to slaughter pirates so developers will make good games for PC again*

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I played Castlevania for a few hours last night and I have to say I'm fucking loving it. It's essentially God of War with Castlevania lore and mythology.
    I didn't realize it was out all ready. That's two games I need this weekend. That one and Dead Rising 2

So Singularity.

It's friday, and I'm in love.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Details, razzle, details!

Razz? Do you just use mouse and keyboard for your pc based games?
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Wasn't Singularity released on consoles as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Details, razzle, details!

Razz? Do you just use mouse and keyboard for your pc based games?
    Mostly I use keyboard and mouse. I can't use a controller for first person shooters, which is what I mainly play.
    For games such as Devil May Cry 4, and Resident Evil 4, I have an Xbawx 360 controller I dig out.

Wasn't Singularity released on consoles as well ?
    Yup. It's also, epic and innovative. Real shame it didn't get good sales, it deserves a sequel. -,..,-

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, does anyone watch Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin? It is a series of video game based comedy shorts. It is the sort of thing that people generally love or hate. I love it. It is a very strange and often absurd sort of humor.

They can really be watched in any order, but I would suggest starting from the beginning anyway.
    never seen that one but like to watch "The Guild" Its pretty funny about a group of people that play an MMO together and meet up and stuff like that...you can find it on youtube or on zune for the X-Box 360.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post

never seen that one but like to watch "The Guild" Its pretty funny about a group of people that play an MMO together and meet up and stuff like that...you can find it on youtube or on zune for the X-Box 360.
    I love The Guild. Legend of Neil is awesome too.

Country
    Country Flag

Dead Space 2

I want a Plasma Cutter!!Amazon Lets Slip The Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition. Aparently only for XBox and PC, for PS3 the extras are different

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 321 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast