1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 321 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 4,476 to 4,500 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Did you all see the Collector's Set for LBP2? Comes with a sackboy !!!

The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post

Did you all see the Collector's Set for LBP2? Comes with a sackboy !!!

Can you get me a sackboy????????????
    I want it! I need it!!!!!!
    Please please please...........

My Mood
    Gay

David - I just love Sackboy... I'm thinking once the set goes up, he'll start showing up on eBay. That's my plan of attack, anyways.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Gay

Hey Mattrick - Who is that character in your sig? On your gamer tag?! Looks super familiar.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Master Sinh from Les Planete Sauvage (Fantastic Planet)

I did a great job of making him. I've made lot of lost characters in the past. I should make them again for people on here to see. I've done Sawyer, Locke and Jack.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Country
    Country Flag

I'm so freaking happy in the matters of videogames...
    As a few know, in my country, many games are illegals........... (belic & violent games). And very expensive to!!! Around 100$ any game....
    The reasons for my happines...:
    - A friend lend me Bayonetta and Demon Soul
    - I sold RE5, Killzone 2 and other game that i don´t remember now, so i´m going to buy three more from amazon! (probably CoD, Mafia II and MoH)
    - My folks took a little trip to a next door country for work, they brought me Heavy Rain, and RDR (for my little brother)

So, i'll play first the lended ones

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool i really want to play Heavy Rain too!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I really want to play Bayonetta. I love action-platformers/hack n' slashers and I've heard Bayonetta has some insanely fast paced, inventive attacks.

Maybe after God of War II

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I really want to play Bayonetta. I love action-platformers/hack n' slashers and I've heard Bayonetta has some insanely fast paced, inventive attacks.

Maybe after God of War II
    Is something like DMC, but more sexy!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Have you played Darksiders ? Or any of the God of War games ?

My Mood
    Gay

David - looking forward to your thoughts on Heavy Rain! It's now one of my all time favorites. I loved the storytelling.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think we need a "post your voice" thread!!
    Wasn't there one already?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I think we need a "post your voice" thread!!
    Wasn't there one already?
    I don't think so.... is there?!?

Brice .. do you have a gaming console? A PS3, by any chance?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

No, Brice is old school ... he's probably having a heated game of Pong right now.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

He has a mac.

>.>
    <.<

xD

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpr_6O5iyls"]F.E.A.R. 3 Trailer (Fettel)[/ame]

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I have a mac...and use of a pc, xbox, playstation 3/2/1, atari 2600, pong, nintendo, nintendo 64, super nintendo, and gamecube. I think that's about it. I rarely play any games anymore though.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

lolnub.
    GET MOAR PC GAMES. >:[
    I r ronery. ;-;

In other news, I am having the largest nerdgasm in the history of nerdgasms.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_QaadCHNNU"]YouTube - [ Phantasy Star Online 2 ] TGS trailer - High Quality[/ame]

Suck it bitches, there really is a god. ^0^

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

We have a few PC games too, razz, but not many.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Have you played Darksiders ? Or any of the God of War games ?
    God of War I&II, Bayonetta is more agresive game, fast placed action, but equally hard... (In the hardest modes). Way more movements and "combos", but with only a few different weapons.
    And in Bayonetta are a lot of references for the knower... Sonic, DMC, Halo, Indiana Jones, Viewtiful Joe to name a few. The important part: she get almost naked doing some special moves

David - looking forward to your thoughts on Heavy Rain! It's now one of my all time favorites. I loved the storytelling.
    I'm playing first the lended ones, but i played the first scenes and my wife is playing it. So far... A BRILLIANT GAME

I finished Bayonetta in Normal, i'm going for difficult, like i said before: IT GETS REALLY FUCKING HARD....

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I started God of War II in Titan mode ... that shit is facking crazy difficult.

Devil May Cry 4 is surprisingly not shitty.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Devil May Cry 4. Oddly enough, I prefer controlling Nero to Dante.

Is fun ^.^

Also, for anybody whom is interested, Dead Frontier launched its 3D beta today. Which means it went from 2D. From this:

to this:

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

nioce

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Gay

Friends - Amazon's GOLD BOX deal today is Heavy Rain for the PS3 at a discounted price of $39.99

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 321 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast