• shotguns

2 22.22%
  • snipers

2 22.22%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 275 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275
Results 6,851 to 6,867 of 6867

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Breaker Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    What's everyone's order of the RE games? Top 5:

5. Resident Evil 7
    4. Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
    3. Resident Evil
    2. Resident Evil 4
    1. Resident Evil 2
    Haven't played 7 yet so I'll go top to bottom:
    RE 4
    RE 2
    RE
    RE 3
    RE CVX
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi will become famous soon enough Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have only played the first two Resident Evil games...

EDIT: As previously discussed, my poor girlie heart doesn't do well with anything even remotely horror based in games. I played five minutes of Outlast and was like NOPENOPENOPE

Breaker Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post

EDIT: As previously discussed, my poor girlie heart doesn't do well with anything even remotely horror based in games. I played five minutes of Outlast and was like NOPENOPENOPE
    RE does have some good old jump scares. Never played Outlast.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Confession time: never played any RE game ever.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Just not your thing?

Booker DeWitt fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post

Try to get to RE4. It marks the rebirth of the series from horror-survival to TPS-horror. Another RE game that can lay claim to pioneering a genre.

Haven't played Outlast but I've seen videos. FP-horror games are fucking nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    What's everyone's order of the RE games? Top 5:

5. Resident Evil 7
    4. Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
    3. Resident Evil
    2. Resident Evil 4
    1. Resident Evil 2
    RE 4
    RE 2
    RE
    RE 3
    RE CVX
    CVX is your favorite? Nice. Really underrated RE game.

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    What the fuck

how
    Bring us the girl, and wipe away the debt.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think itís because itís a mainly a PS game and I play only on the PC. Itís killing me that I canít play stuff like The Last Of Us or Horizon Zero Dawn, and I donít understand why there are no PC versions. So any PS games usually pass me by.

Booker DeWitt fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

Wait, you missed out on The Last of Us, one of the greatest games ever made? The Uncharted series? Holy shit that's sad.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Such is the way with consoles. Unless you're willing to drop a ton of cash to make sure you have every system, there is always going to be something you miss out on.

It broke my heart that I couldn't play the last Gears of War game because I don't have an Xbone. :-(

Country
    Country Flag

Wait, you missed out on The Last of Us, one of the greatest games ever made? The Uncharted series? Holy shit that's sad.
    Yeah

What are you playing now? Did you ever play Dragon Age? It's awesome. Or does what Andi and I are talking about sound blah? Also, I hope we're not being too spoilery.

My Mood
    Cool

Well tbh, I've been skipping through all your posts LOL.

I haven't played Dragon Age.. kind of intimidated by the thought of dropping 100+ hours on another RPG these days. Those things take over my life, man. Right now I'm mostly focusing on short & sweet single player campaigns.

Country
    Country Flag

RE 4
    RE 2
    RE
    RE 3
    RE CVX
    CVX is your favorite? Nice. Really underrated RE game.
    No. My favorite is top to bottom.

Country
    Country Flag

Thinking of picking up a few games during BF sales. Wolfenstein II, Horizon Zero Dawn, and RE7. Thoughts?

Country
    Country Flag

Horizon Zero Dawn, obviously. That looks amazing.

My Mood
    Cool

I'm picking up Horizon, too. RE7 is short and sweet. It depends what you're in the mood for, really.

I hear WFII is amazing and that the villain is one of the most fearsome ever created.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't say enough about what an awesome game Horizon Zero Dawn is....seriously, the story is fantastic and enthralling and once you start it's *so* hard to walk away. Plus, Aloy is a BAMF.

If/when you do pick it up and start to play, I'd love to chat about your thoughts!

EDIT: I think I'm going to pick up Wolfenstein 2...the reviews make it sound like a crazy fun ride. Plus, I heart Brian Bloom in about everything he does.

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like it's a go then!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 275 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275