1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 321 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 ... LastLast
Results 6,626 to 6,650 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Such is the way with consoles. Unless you're willing to drop a ton of cash to make sure you have every system, there is always going to be something you miss out on.

It broke my heart that I couldn't play the last Gears of War game because I don't have an Xbone. :-(

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Wait, you missed out on The Last of Us, one of the greatest games ever made? The Uncharted series? Holy shit that's sad.
    Yeah

What are you playing now? Did you ever play Dragon Age? It's awesome. Or does what Andi and I are talking about sound blah? Also, I hope we're not being too spoilery.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well tbh, I've been skipping through all your posts LOL.

I haven't played Dragon Age.. kind of intimidated by the thought of dropping 100+ hours on another RPG these days. Those things take over my life, man. Right now I'm mostly focusing on short & sweet single player campaigns.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haven't played 7 yet so I'll go top to bottom:
    RE 4
    RE 2
    RE
    RE 3
    RE CVX
    CVX is your favorite? Nice. Really underrated RE game.
    No. My favorite is top to bottom.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thinking of picking up a few games during BF sales. Wolfenstein II, Horizon Zero Dawn, and RE7. Thoughts?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Horizon Zero Dawn, obviously. That looks amazing.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm picking up Horizon, too. RE7 is short and sweet. It depends what you're in the mood for, really.

I hear WFII is amazing and that the villain is one of the most fearsome ever created.

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't say enough about what an awesome game Horizon Zero Dawn is....seriously, the story is fantastic and enthralling and once you start it's *so* hard to walk away. Plus, Aloy is a BAMF.

If/when you do pick it up and start to play, I'd love to chat about your thoughts!

EDIT: I think I'm going to pick up Wolfenstein 2...the reviews make it sound like a crazy fun ride. Plus, I heart Brian Bloom in about everything he does.

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like it's a go then!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Started the expansion of Horizon Zero Dawn today....they weren't kidding when they said there was a difficulty bump. First monster I came across just about killed me. lol

Country
    Country Flag

I picked up RE 7 and Wolfenstein II during BF. HZD was sold out . Looks like I can still picked it up on the PS Store for $25. Might just do that

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, Andi. Concerning Horizon Zero Dawn; is it worth an extra $5 for the:

Carja Storm Range Outfit and Mighty Bow
    Banuk Trailblazer Outfit and Culling Bow
    Banuk Traveller Pack
    Carja Trader Pack
    Nora Keeper Pack

Thanks!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't have any of the extra appearance packs so I'm not sure if those are strictly aesthetic or if they provide you with a huge gear improvement early on.... but great gear is available if your willing to quest for it. The hunting lodge bows are killer diller and the ancient armor is the absolute best hands down (Which is found through questing as well).

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    I don't have any of the extra appearance packs so I'm not sure if those are strictly aesthetic or if they provide you with a huge gear improvement early on.... but great gear is available if your willing to quest for it. The hunting lodge bows are killer diller and the ancient armor is the absolute best hands down (Which is found through questing as well).
    Thanks, Andi. Something to consider.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

My pleasure!!! I absolutely love HZD...I’d be happy to talk about it any time.

And really....the Hunting Lodge might seem more like a tutorial but if you take the time to complete them all, the rewards are definitely worth it.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

My pleasure!!! I absolutely love HZD...I’d be happy to talk about it any time.

And really....the Hunting Lodge might seem more like a tutorial but if you take the time to complete them all, the rewards are definitely worth it.
    I'm pretty anal when it comes to gaming so that would probably be right up my alley. I have to explore every nook and cranny. My gameplay times are ridiculous.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here. Whenever I play a game I make sure to pinpoint the direction of my objective and then proceed to head everywhere else. Need to check for every single hidden-collectible.

Admittedly this has become a lot more difficult as I find myself with less and less time for games, but for the most part I'm scouring every inch of that map.

Country
    Country Flag

Same here. Whenever I play a game I make sure to pinpoint the direction of my objective and then proceed to head everywhere else. Need to check for every single hidden-collectible.

Admittedly this has become a lot more difficult as I find myself with less and less time for games, but for the most part I'm scouring every inch of that map.
    Yep. So and so is dying a horrible death. But, you have 20 side quest unlocked. Here we go.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm exactly the same way, Brian. Yesterday I logged onto HZD just to work on the main quest line for the expansion....I ended up wandering off some place completely unrelated and spent two hours looking around for stuff that wasn't in any way shape or form relevant to the quest.

That's the cool thing about Horizon Zero Dawn though.....*so* much stuff to do and explore and read and listen to. The story is enthralling so it's even easy to get lost in the Codex.

I think when I'm done with the expansion, I might spend a good amount of time looking for video/audio logs I might have missed out in the world.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm exactly the same way, Brian. Yesterday I logged onto HZD just to work on the main quest line for the expansion....I ended up wandering off some place completely unrelated and spent two hours looking around for stuff that wasn't in any way shape or form relevant to the quest.

That's the cool thing about Horizon Zero Dawn though.....*so* much stuff to do and explore and read and listen to. The story is enthralling so it's even easy to get lost in the Codex.

I think when I'm done with the expansion, I might spend a good amount of time looking for video/audio logs I might have missed out in the world.
    I broke down and bought the digital deluxe edition off the PS Store last night. Really looking forward to it! I'm going for Platinum on RE Remastered so it might be a bit.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Whatever you paid for it on sale will definitely be worth it. Such a fantastic, beautiful game and a wonderful story to experience.

Country
    Country Flag

Gah and since there won’t be a PC version the closest I’d get to experiencing it is watching someone else play it on YouTube

Country
    Country Flag

Whatever you paid for it on sale will definitely be worth it. Such a fantastic, beautiful game and a wonderful story to experience.
    $24.99. I can live with that. Lots of cool games coming down the pike in the months ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Gah and since there won’t be a PC version the closest I’d get to experiencing it is watching someone else play it on YouTube
    That sucks for sure. Might have to pick yourself up one on the cheap at some point. Unless you're strictly a PC gamer.

Country
    Country Flag

I did own a PS3 but sold it, never really could get into playing games on it. Not like on a PC. So yeah...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 321 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 ... LastLast