1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 321 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,475 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is a pretty epic video:

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's finally here, AC Origins!

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

More gameplay:

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Very excited for ACO, this was a very cool panel:

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to be spamming this thread with ACO videos but this is my most anticipated game in quite a long time:

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Resident Evil VII is creepy as shit. I had my reservations about this game initially, but now that I've actually spent time with it I'm glad Capcom decided to revisit the franchise's horror roots.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Resident Evil VII is creepy as shit. I had my reservations about this game initially, but now that I've actually spent time with it I'm glad Capcom decided to revisit the franchise's horror roots.
    Good to know. I have it but have yet to play it.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    So I got myself all the Assassin's Creed games that are out there (for the record, there are 10 mainline games plus an 11th three-part side-scroller called "Chronicles" which I also got) on a whim. I played the original when it first came out, now about a decade ago, and I'm well into it now again. I forgot how great this game was! Sure it gets repetitive a little but the world feels alive and for a ten year old game it looks gorgeous. I plan on going through all of these in order, that should be fun if overwhelming. Aparently the next game in the series will take place in Ancient Egypt and Ancient Greece. Sweet.
    So after about two months I'm about halfway through. Right now I'm a third or so into Assassin's Creed III, which is the fifth game in the series. I haven't finished every side mission in all the previous games but once I'm done, I'll go back through and clean up.

Really enjoying the experience! Binging on a game franchise like this can make you pretty obsessed and with my OCD-type personality it's only natural. AC3 is so far one of my favorites if not the favorite of the five titles up to this point. I'm still getting the hang of the naval stuff, but it's a nice change of pace and very cool. The frontier stuff in AC3 is very beautiful and immersive. I used to think this franchise was repetitive, because I really only played AC1 and then watched trailers and gameplay videos of the rest. I don't think so anymore. Every game feels different, the mechanics and elements are always changed and upgraded, and what's most important, the story is very good and engrossing, both the modern day stuff and the memories. Really getting into the lore and mythology, and looking to pick up some novels and comics to boot.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

AC IV: Black Flag has been the best game of the franchise thus far.

Country
    Country Flag

I'll find out soon enough, but after AC3 it's Liberation. And it's still gonna be a while. Apparently the majority of Black Flag is naval, not sure how I feel about that.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Does the first person view make it feel like less of a Resident Evil game? I played the demo and it felt like a completely different franchise. I did enjoy it though.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Does the first person view make it feel like less of a Resident Evil game? I played the demo and it felt like a completely different franchise. I did enjoy it though.
    Hmm... yes and no, although it isn't necessarily a bad thing. Yeah you're playing with a new perspective, but many of the RE hallmarks are still there. The way they tied together sound effects and lighting and jump scares is amazing.

After the franchise started to go off the rails in 5/6, it's a refreshing change.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kicking it (spinning, belly flopping) old school with the Crash Bandicoot reboot!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Get some adult diapers y'all:

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Have you guys heard o f this game?

Hellbalde: Senua's Sacrifice

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, looking to play that soon.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone here played Life Is Strange? I'm playing it now and it's so good. Very different type of experience. Can't recommend it enough:

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

anyone picking up Lost Legacy?

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone here played Life Is Strange? I'm playing it now and it's so good. Very different type of experience. Can't recommend it enough:

I enjoyed it but was bummed by the ending.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I was bummed by the ending as well and all day today after finishing the game last night I'm in a daze. No game has ever impacted me this much emotionally.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I was bummed by the ending as well and all day today after finishing the game last night I'm in a daze. No game has ever impacted me this much emotionally.
    Yea, it can do that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 321 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 ... LastLast