• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 321 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 ... LastLast
Results 6,876 to 6,900 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

fuck it i can't figure this damn thing out can someone please fix this for me? thank you

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead 33 View Post
    fuck it i can't figure this damn thing out can someone please fix this for me? thank you
    It was already posted a few posts up.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=1#post1112046
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i don't think so that was just posted 2 days think it was. and it was funny as hell. it's a joke about death stranding that is worth a watch trust me on that

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead 33 View Post
    i don't think so that was just posted 2 days think it was. and it was funny as hell. it's a joke about death stranding that is worth a watch trust me on that
    OK, I just watched the first few seconds and thought it was the actual trailer.

You just have to copy the link from youtube, click on the insert video button and remove the 'S' from HTTPS in the link.

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks and i shall try to remember that next time. if i forget and i'm sure i will i'll ask again here. and thanks for posting this for me. yes it is the trailer in it but it's done as a spoof, in RDX last week a podcast that's on you tube. worth a listen to each Tuesday night at 8 pm. unless shit comes up that they can't do it. they meaning Dealer who is funny as hell, was talking about that trailer looking like a fed ex game so for fun he made that video of the trailer. it's funny as hell and i hope you enjoyed it. i also hope everyone else enjoys it as well

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i had no idea they were even doing a sequel at all. yes i watched E3 but they did talk about a game that said by the makers of... and i forget that game to be honest. honestly i haven't even played the 1st one OR the Prequel though i do know how the 1st game ends. i do wonder there what's next to be further honest

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I picked up Doom this weekend after Sony had a 70% off flash sale. I hadn't been following this game that closely, so as far as I knew I was still in for a claustrophobic / survival-horror shooter like the Doom games of yesteryear. I couldn't have been more wrong.

I wasn't expecting this furiously paced, heavy metal drenched gore fest. Its exhilarating to jump around and shotgun blast demons in mid-air.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I picked up Doom this weekend after Sony had a 70% off flash sale. I hadn't been following this game that closely, so as far as I knew I was still in for a claustrophobic / survival-horror shooter like the Doom games of yesteryear. I couldn't have been more wrong.

I wasn't expecting this furiously paced, heavy metal drenched gore fest. Its exhilarating to jump around and shotgun blast demons in mid-air.
    I grabbed Alien Isolation I think it was during the sale. Haven't played it yet.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i'm still playing god of war, i play it off and on. for example i played some this past weekend but i was reading more Pet Sematary more than i was playing the game. i just freed my last Dragon so that completes that. now i need to find more birds in that area and of course take the 2 brothers the shit they need to make armor for me. after that i dunno i might explore a bit more before i head off for the next part of the main story.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

love those dragon missions, so intense.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

yes they are. one thing i really hate about this game is the timed rune stones. i am simply awful at doing those cause timed shit like that just pisses me off and i lose my patience quite quickly. how about you?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm actually pretty good at those lol. The good thing is you don't have to unlock every single one to get full health/rage. Once you max out those meters, the remaining chests are just gold and loot.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

well i still need one more Horn to get my full rage i just found the 2nd one Fucking Finally. i'm up to Nicheim or however the hell that's spelled. i will prolly play this a 2nd time just so i can get ones i missed. yes i know you can go back and get chests you missed. but there's 2 i am not so sure about. the 1st one is at the start of the game in midgard where before the water moves for the 1st time you go up one of those towers and it's halfway and i missed a chest. the other is right before the dragon where fire is circling it and i tried to get it but i could not. than the damn thing got destoryed cause of the dragon so i can't get up there either. sorry for my shit spelling.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I strongly suggest finding a Youtube guide for missed collectibles, especially the Ravens. I'm pretty gd meticulous about looking for missing collectibles but some of those are barbaric. It also doesn't help that the ravens are the same color palette as a lot of the vegetation in the game, making them 3x as harder to spot.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Found an homage to "IT" in Far Cry 5. Cool.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

how the fuck do ya get that one that flies around that i dunno what you'd call it but it's in midguard i think it's called? it's an easy one to find but i can't seem to get it cause my axe goes through it no matter what angle i try and throw it. there's only like 2 or 3 area's you can throw the axe and none of them seem good enough

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

can you post screenshots?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Get ready to cry again:

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally finished Horizon: Zero Dawn over the weekend. Great story, combat was decent - I just could never bring myself to love the game. Was toying with the idea of buying the Frozen Wilds expansion back, but I think I'm done with that universe for now and ready to move on to something else.

Also, super pumped for Cyberpunk 2077 btw^

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the 100% for Guacamelee 2. Some of those platforming segments made me want to throw myself out the window but I managed to survive.

Going to replay some games and go trophy hunting while I wait for Red Dead Redemption 2.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Anita Sarkeesian accused the creators of Quacamelee of appropriating Mexican culture and being racist. Then she found out it was made by Mexicans and said 'it's a great game!' What a duplicitous shit.

In other news, Telltale Games is done. The final season of The Walking Dead won't be completed having only released two episodes. I guess there isn't much point to trying to play Season 3 then.

For now, I'm enjoying playing the back half of FF12. I'm not sure how much gameplay is actually left, but I'm sure the hunts and sidequests will keep me going for another few weeks. Then I'm going to check online for some old playstation games to play since my collection was stolen years back. I really, really, REALLY want to replay Lunar Silver Star Story, but it was rare and expensive when I bought it in 2001. Maybe I can find discs only for like 60 bucks.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 321 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 ... LastLast