• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 321 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Actually, I'm the one who should apologize, I didn't see that Beams had already answered my question Mahhh bad!

P-S - I GOT A Wii !!
    let me know when you get Mario Kart... we'll play together online!
    For sure! I'm going to the mall tomorrow to pick something up for my pops, so I'll probably stop by Gamestop and get it!

Did you buy that wheel peripheral? I heard it sucked.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

you mean the Wii wheel? we have 3 of them...

that's one thing about the racing games with the Wii... using a wheel if you're not used to it. But, to be honest, most people use their controllers like a wheel anyway even when it does nothing, so why not?!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

you mean the Wii wheel? we have 3 of them...

that's one thing about the racing games with the Wii... using a wheel if you're not used to it. But, to be honest, most people use their controllers like a wheel anyway even when it does nothing, so why not?!
    That's why I think the Wii is so genius. I've been moving my controller around since I started playing video games with no results.. Now it actually does something. lol... I tried the Wii wheel in Best Buy. It does take a lil getting used to.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Once you get the hang of it tho... easy-peasy!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I need to get completely used to the regular controller first

Odetta - Have you played Super Smash Bros Brawl? I played a round the other day with my youngest sibling, and I got my ass kicked That shit moves so fast that sometimes you don't know what else to do but flail your arms around and hope you get lucky

I haven't played that one yet... but lot of my students like it! I don't really care for the fighting games tho... they get dull really fast.

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Odetta, i don't like fighting games but brawl is like the Mario Kart of fighting games, it's like completely different.

I'm saving my money for the 27th of June, that's when Brawl is out.
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't played that one yet... but lot of my students like it! I don't really care for the fighting games tho... they get dull really fast.
    You should reconsider, this game is unlike any other fighting game you've ever played. The action is fast paced, the character and level design is great...and besides, where else can you pit Mario against Sonic The Hedgehog?

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

so true.

or Link vs. Metroid
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Okay, does anyone remember the plug-in device that you could buy for the regular Nintendo that allowed access to different cheats? I remember using it on Mario and you could get infinite lives, or there was one that was maybe called "moon walk" where you could repeatedly hit the B button and you walked through the air without your feet ever touching the ground. You could even go over the flag pole at the end. Does anybody remember what that thing was called?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What? Amanda in the video game thread?

And I think you're talking about the Game Genie.

http://www.retrogames.co.uk/stock/as...Game_Genie.jpg

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Game Genie?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It enables you to use cheats - Infinites lifes, unlimited ammo etc

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No, I know. I was asking Amanda if that's what she meant. You were quicker though.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    You were quicker though.
    Duh!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*slaps Feev*

If you rescue me

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Ah ha!! Game Genie was it.
    That was driving me nuts.

Something I was talking about with someone the other day....Did anyone else used to have a 3-D.O. System?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Something I was talking about with someone the other day....Did anyone else used to have a 3-D.O. System?
    My dad used to have one, but I have no idea what the hell happened to it. He had DOOM for it. Why, you have one?

We had one back in the day. (I used to play the hell out of a racing game on it, but can't remember what it was. )
    I was laughing about how, when you played Cd's on it, it had that cheesy color design that 'went along' with the music. Wow, early 90's technology was the shit.

Okay, here's another question for you. (Another one that has somehow fallen out of my head) What racing game was it, I think it was Super Nintendo or
    N64, where you had the option to drive the hot-dog car? There was also the box that had the horse in it.
    Man, if anyone doesn't know what the hell I'm talking about, I'm just sounding like a crazy person: "Hot dog car! Box with horse!"

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm....it doesn't ring any bells. Anything else you can tell me about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Man, if anyone doesn't know what the hell I'm talking about, I'm just sounding like a crazy person: "Hot dog car! Box with horse!"
    are you drunk again?

Government Warning: According to the Surgeon General, women should not consume alcoholic beverages during pregnancy due to the risk of birth defects.
    The appropriate question should be: "Are you stoned?".....
    To which my repsonse would be: "Ask me in 6 months"

Nevermind, I found it. It was Top Gear Overdrive for N64. I can't believe I forgot there was a taco car too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_OverDrive

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad you found it!

I'm fighting this crazy ass boss battle in MGS3 - this veteran sniper that wants to end his career by killing Snake. You have to chase him through 3 different maps of forest, and so far I've been at it for 45 minutes and I haven't even taken away half of his life yet.

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Glad you found it!

I'm fighting this crazy ass boss battle in MGS3 - this veteran sniper that wants to end his career by killing Snake. You have to chase him through 3 different maps of forest, and so far I've been at it for 45 minutes and I haven't even taken away half of his life yet.

If you can't kill him, then I have no hope for myself. I didn't think there was anything that could stop you man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 321 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast