• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 321 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 LastLast
Results 7,976 to 8,000 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PGA 2K23 finally brought back the 3-Click swing. Tiger's back on the box and I'm back on the greens
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Days Gone is a cool game, kinda like an open world The Last of Us. Shame it starts to get a little repetitive towards the midway point though.

Country
    Country Flag

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Started watching Batman The Animated Series on Netflix, which I haven't seen since I was a kid and it was airing on TV. So I figured I should finally play the Arkham games. Playing them on Hard difficulty right off, which was a bit of a struggle in Arkham because you don't get any notifications when you have to counter. Arkham City kicked my ass at the very beginning...it doesn't help I kept facing like a group of 20+ guys with Catwoman just to get the XP and it was a bitch, but now that I've unlocked a few abilities and gotten the timing down, Batman is finally kicking a bunch of ass. Probably going to take a break after City and play Arkham Knight sometime in the future.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Country
    Country Flag

Very excited about the Riven remake:

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Riven is a fantastic game. I replayed the original recently, and it still holds up. The story, the world building, the puzzles, and how seamlessly they’re all connected. I’m hoping the remake is just as effective at bringing the world to life.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Riven is a fantastic game. I replayed the original recently, and it still holds up. The story, the world building, the puzzles, and how seamlessly they’re all connected. I’m hoping the remake is just as effective at bringing the world to life.
    Don't forget the music and sound design!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Very true. Everything about that game added so much to the experience. I hope the remake lives up to it.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Ascent is leaving Game Pass so I'm finally playing it. It's pretty alright. Repetitive, but just challenging enough to continue to be engaging. The world is very beautifully crafted though the areas within the 4 levels could use more variance. I bet this is more fun with friends.

Then I have to finish Mass Effect 3. Just wrapping up the Citadel DLC. It's time to party. Then I have a few more storyline missions and I'll have finally finished the Mass Effect trilogy.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Playing Final Fantasy 16. The Devil May Cry-esque combat is definitely an evolution for the series, even if the combat is not quite as involved as the aforementioned.

The score is beautiful, the locales as well even if they're a little repetitive at first (lots of forests). They also added what I think should be added to every lore heavy game for the rest of time which is the 'Active Time Lore' menu; essentially you're able to pause the game at any moment and enter a menu that feeds you real time lore about the location you're in, your traveling companions, current villain and their motivations etc., It's a god send for these type of games that contain so much mythology and world-specific terminology.

I think I'm liking the game enough to go for 100% completion. We'll see once I finish the main story.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

God, Tears of the Kingdom is just such a daunting... TASK. There's soooo much going on in that game at all times.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom might be the most addictive game I've ever played. Up there with Elden Ring, Fallout 3 and Skyrim.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just picked up The Last of Us Part II. Have to do a video presentation on its OST so I'll be capturing a bunch of footage for that. I'll drop a link to the video in here when it's done if anyone wants to watch it.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Did anyone by chance play A Boy and His Blob on the NES? I enjoyed it a lot when I was younger and found out they did a remake a few years back. I have been obsessed with it the past week. Getting to revisit a childhood game with updated features is fucking amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1hyunuPxhA

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i never even heard of the game as a kid to be honest and i have an NES! anyone watch the state of play? if so what did you guys think? it was i think a let down i wrote down a couple of maybe games though

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 321 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 LastLast