1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 321 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    I'm strictly a PS3 girl. I know the gun you're talking about. I'll have to try it out.

Usually, I'm running through them to XP up the rankings ( you know 150 kills with gun gets XP points, etc. ). I try to stick with a gun until I've got all the perks, but I do switch guns based on the map or just how I'm feeling. I still suck with a sniper rifle. I can't wait until I rank up and get to carry two primary weapons!!
    Send me a friend request when you get a chance. my gamer tag is Tatts4Life1. I'm probably gonna be getting the game for Christmas. Right now I just have it for the 360 since most of my friends have the game for that.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    I'm strictly a PS3 girl. I know the gun you're talking about. I'll have to try it out.

Usually, I'm running through them to XP up the rankings ( you know 150 kills with gun gets XP points, etc. ). I try to stick with a gun until I've got all the perks, but I do switch guns based on the map or just how I'm feeling. I still suck with a sniper rifle. I can't wait until I rank up and get to carry two primary weapons!!
    Send me a friend request when you get a chance. my gamer tag is Tatts4Life1. I'm probably gonna be getting the game for Christmas. Right now I just have it for the 360 since most of my friends have the game for that.
    You bet. I'm turtlex27 ... look for it !!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm going through and playing Assassin's Creed 1 right now to get refreshed for when my wife gets me the second one for Christmas. What sucks is I don't know if I want to play the PS3 version which has no trophy support but somebody gave me for free, or the 360 version which I all ready have achievements for but just not all of them.

Country
    Country Flag

You bet. I'm turtlex27 ... look for it !!
    I'll add you now. I don't have many multi player games yet for the PS3. Only good one I have is Uncharted 2. Which I haven't touched yet since I'm playing modern warfare 2 right now.

My Mood
    Gay

I never finished AC1. I got pretty bored. I found it to be a whole lot of the same thing, over and over.

I'd play the freebie and use the money you'll save for something else... there's always another cool game on the horizon !

Uncharted2 was awesome !! I don't play the online much ( I was on the beta team and found it too similar to other shooters to be worth it - for me, Uncharted2 is all about the story/game ... and worth every penny ! )

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Country
    Country Flag

I never finished AC1. I got pretty bored. I found it to be a whole lot of the same thing, over and over.

I'd play the freebie and use the money you'll save for something else... there's always another cool game on the horizon !
    LOL don't think you quite understand. I owned the 360 version first and still have it along with the PS3 version that somebody gave me. Only reason I took the PS3 version was I thought I heard from somebody that they had added like an extra mission to the PS3 version.

My Mood
    Gay

Oh! :duh: Sorry. Yup I did misunderstand. I'd be trading in one of those at GameStop!

I'm not sure about the extra mission thing... like I said - I gave up playing.

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the SCAR-H with the thermal scope is sick for any mid- to far range combat. i usually use the TAR-21 or the M4 for anything else
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Country
    Country Flag

and what system do you play on? I'm all ways looking for more people to play with that don't act like 9 year old little punks.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

TitoVilla2 is my name on the PS3 network, i will give anyone a helping hand on Modern Warfare 2 online, but with me being in the UK with the time difference it might not be too often!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

All this talk about MW2 is making me feel ... left out

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

get the game feev! surprisingly, the game is worth it even without the online play.

and tatts, i don't have the game yet, i play my friends game for now, but i will be getting it for xmas so you can go ahead and add me on PSN. my name is thegunslinger09 (original, aint it?)
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

My Mood
    Gay

Hey Friends - there's a thread RIGHT HERE for posting your gamer tag and getting other TDT member's tags.

Check it out !!

Citizen of Gilead CPU is on a distinguished road CPU's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I picked up Super Mario Wii last night. It's a LOT of fun!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I heard it's pretty damn good (as if there was any doubt! it is a Mario game after all ) - it won Wii game of the month over at IGN.

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was in Gamestation today, looking at PSP games, and I saw one called Ape Escape P, I asked the man behind the counter "Is this a sequel?" he says "No, it's exactly the same as the original, from what i've played"... I know what i'm picking up tomorrow.

In other news, I finished AC2, the way Ezio's story ended made me sad
    Spoiler:
    It seemed like his life was for nothing...
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm hoping to get Assassin's Creed II for Christmas !

*edit* I feel like a 12 year old saying that

Country
    Country Flag

It's really good Feev, better than the first. The economy system is broken though.

John F. Kennedy Coldalarm is on a distinguished road

Think I've almost 'finished' Fallout 3. Disappointed in some ways, happy in others. Got to level 18 and just finding I'm starting to get a tiny bit fed up of it. The novelty of Bloody Mess fades quickly, to be honest!

Also 'finished' Left 4 Dead today, after getting it this weekend. I'm not even sure if it has a story, but it was very playable and no doubt will be playing the multiplayer from time to time.

Just bought Tomb Raider: Underworld from Steam for £5, so will get around to that at some point. Many hours of staring at a perfectly rendered backside Either that or I'll pick Dragon Age back up after most of the week off it. I've got so little interest in WoW at the moment, I kinda "regret" the £30 I just spent on it this month (1 month of game time + faction change).

Got another game, too. It's called Finding A New Job In This Economic Climate, and I've heard it's frustrating.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I have two seperate files for Fallout 3 , the first has about 70+ hours poured into it, the second clocks in just shy of 90 hours - and I'm still not tired of it ! I might go for a 3rd playthrough sometime mid next year

Citizen of Gilead CPU is on a distinguished road CPU's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I have two seperate files for Fallout 3 , the first has about 70+ hours poured into it, the second clocks in just shy of 90 hours - and I'm still not tired of it ! I might go for a 3rd playthrough sometime mid next year

Yeah, I have a total of about 200 hrs (I have 300 in Oblivion and still playing...)

I've played Fallout 3 on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 where I play the most. I suppose you could say I've enjoyed the game

The cool thing is that every time I start a new playthrough I seem to discover something I missed the last time!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CPU View Post

Yeah, I have a total of about 200 hrs (I have 300 in Oblivion and still playing...)

I've played Fallout 3 on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 where I play the most. I suppose you could say I've enjoyed the game

The cool thing is that every time I start a new playthrough I seem to discover something I missed the last time!
    For oblivion I'm over 200 hours right now but I don't think I'm close to 300 yet. I wish they offered all the dlc for the PS3 version but i had to settle for the 360 version. If I had the PC version which has mod missions I would probably be playing it forever.

My Mood
    Gay

Finished ModernWarfare2 solo campaign and it was pretty good. I liked the ending... maybe not as much as COD:MW, but it was still pretty cool. Good story, too. Not excellent, but good.

I liked the new Tomb Raider - I mean, Lara.

John F. Kennedy Coldalarm is on a distinguished road

Underworld? Yeah, just bought that (shouldn't have ) so will give it a spin at some point.

Fallout 3 is fine IMHO, it just... Eh. Exempting the level increase, I doubt I would mind having none of the DLC. It all felt disjointed, shoehorned in and sub-par - Completely in contrast to the sublime DLC they offered for Oblivion. I mean, Mothership Zeta? Come on! That's ridiculous.

Having fun with Dragon Age though, I'm playing my rogue instead of my warrior.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CPU View Post

For oblivion I'm over 200 hours right now but I don't think I'm close to 300 yet. I wish they offered all the dlc for the PS3 version but i had to settle for the 360 version. If I had the PC version which has mod missions I would probably be playing it forever.
    400 on Oblivion, 300 on Fallout. Too much free time? Maybe...

I bought that PSP Ape Escape, and god does it take me back. i remember struggling through it when I was about 6. Such a good game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 321 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast