• shotguns

2 22.22%
  • snipers

2 22.22%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 295 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295
Results 7,351 to 7,371 of 7371

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Zane, The Operative fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent

I still don't have a Switch
    Death comes for all us all... but you first!

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

well that sucks but i'm sure you will get one sooner or later

Traveler aglance is on a distinguished road aglance's Avatar

I am on XBox! Beat it last night, probably going to hit the Bloody Harvest DLC after World Fantasy Con.

Zane, The Operative fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent

Don't expect too much from Bloody Harvest. I'm going through it now and it really is a fetch quest that you do multiple times for Guardian Rank. Don't even get a new Skin and Head right off the bat like in BL2. A little disappointed tbh.

Let the festivities begin Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I still don't have a Switch
    I've been putting off getting one for over a year. I know that when I do, I will never get through my PS4 backlog.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How was this not premiered on Halloween?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Playing Elsinore! This must be one of the most genius ideas for a game ever conceived! Shakespeare and time-loops! Looks simple but the amount of things that can happen and which you can influence seem endless. I'm stunned:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Pv4kvUkEf0hVAO

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone playing Death Stranding? I'll probably start my play through tonight.
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

My Mood
    Innocent

I'm going to wait for Death Stranding to go on sale. I've been following gameplay videos and it doesn't look like something I want to pay full price for.

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to wait for Death Stranding to go on sale. I've been following gameplay videos and it doesn't look like something I want to pay full price for.
    Paid $17 with a coupon and a trade in. Only a few hours in but I like it thus far. I can see where it isn't for everyone. Picking up the new Star Wars game on Friday.

My Mood
    Innocent

How is the gameplay for those few hours? Are you literally just walking around delivering packages?

Country
    Country Flag

How is the gameplay for those few hours? Are you literally just walking around delivering packages?
    You are for the first mission, but it just to one place. A lot of cut scenes during that time that takes up most of the game play. You can skip most of those I believe. Kinda like playing a movie.

Country
    Country Flag

I can't recommend Elsinore highly enough, the writing in this game is so good! I hope everyone checks it out, that is if anyone likes cleverly well-written adventure games with a time loop element!

Citizen of Gilead Lurker is a name known to all Lurker is a name known to all Lurker is a name known to all Lurker is a name known to all Lurker is a name known to all Lurker is a name known to all Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just found out no Doom 2019 for Thanksgiving - moved to March 2020. Bummer. And I still haven't heard a release date for Halo for PC?
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Country
    Country Flag

I'm playing this game right now and I cannot recommend it highly enough so hopefully this video does it for me. Possibly it's one of the best games ever made, no hyperbole:

My Mood
    Innocent

That looks cool, but yeah dude like I said I just can't do isometric games. I can only play them for so long at a time.

Country
    Country Flag

Why is that? Have you tried Divinity: Original Sin? One of the greats, too. But this is just on another level. The writing is something else.

My Mood
    Innocent

It just feels too limiting. I like open world games where I can choose my own path and tempo. Also this game looks very text-heavy, like a little more dynamism in my games.

Country
    Country Flag

It's very much an open world game and it's super dynamic. If you watch the video that I posted in full, it goes through all the nuances and different ways events can unfold. It is text heavy for sure, but that's its point. It's very old-school RPG in that sense. But it's also beautiful to look at.

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

i did get the new star wars game and it's fun as hell but i'm pretty much just landed on the 1st planet so i'm not that far and i'm still getting slowly better at using the light saber. but still not good enough to say i'm good at it & i've also been playing Gears of War 3 as well. both for the one X i bought them for

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ratchet41 View Post
    i did get the new star wars game and it's fun as hell but i'm pretty much just landed on the 1st planet so i'm not that far and i'm still getting slowly better at using the light saber. but still not good enough to say i'm good at it & i've also been playing Gears of War 3 as well. both for the one X i bought them for
    I've been really enjoying Star Wars as well. It can be pretty difficult on higher difficulty settings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 295 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295