• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 321 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,125 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The FF7 remake has been said to be episodic for a long time.

Looks like after promising a remake since 2005, they're going to draw out the remake until 2035.

To be honest, I stopped giving a fuck around 2010.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Better gameplay with commentary:

Country
    Country Flag

And on the completely different side of things, this is adorable, both in content and the reporting itself:

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

mae i dunno if are the only PC gamer on here or not but unlike a lot of gamers who treat PC gamers like shit i have nothing against PC gamers at all. but i'm a console guy and i have been one for the past 30 years. anyways i bought Lego: Harry Potter years 1-7 as those games are really a lot of fun. i have years 5-7 on Vita and i just beat that last week and you know what that last game was actually pretty hard and is the hardest one in the entire series for obvious reasons. i mean i doubt it's dark souls hard though i just mean that for a Lego game that's all. certain ones they do are actually pretty hard in some spots Batman 3 would be one that's at the top of the list and worth it too. anyways i bought that on Friday at wally fart as i always call it, than on Saturday since FF7 is coming out and it looks pretty damn fun to me. and having not played a FF game or rather looked at one since the early to mid 90's when i picked up the OG game boy of all things,

and a friend of mine was a fan i dunno if he's still a gamer though as we have lost touch, anyways i gave up on it for one reason not that i thought the game stunk i just had no idea what to do that's all. anyways on a lark i bought FF15 i just haven't installed it yet though. hey it's $20.00 bucks at best buys that's not bad ya know? is it any good?

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I only do PC games. Not a huge player - still need to finish Far Cry 5. I loved the Dishonoreds you guys recommended. But I am excited about the new Doom suppose to come out in November (put Doom 2016 on the newer computer this weekend so can replay before then) and I read where at some point all the Halo's are coming out for PC. I played the first two of those for PC and loved 'em. And still need to finish the game with the demented Alice in Wonderland. Can't remember the name. If you know of any like Far Cry or Dishonored or Doom, would love to hear suggestions. No multiplayer!
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

it's called i think Alice's Madness i think it's from i believe (2007) i looked it up recently as it's on xbox's store currently for i think $20 bucks. anyways, a PC gamer that prefers single player games i'm thrilled to hear that cause it does feel like there's more multiplayer fans out there than single players like me. PC isn't my area but if you like Xbox they have a ton of shit like the Gears games on there for example they also have game pass on there now too i believe it's only in beta form as they just started it like this past month but it's there i think it's $9.99 a month i think? or they still be doing join it for a buck i dunno if they are or not.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The only console in this house is an Intellivision.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I think it has something to do with the fact that I never had a console growing up. My neighbor for a while in high school had a Sega Genesis but then she moved away. But I've always had a PC in the house since the early '90s and would play games on it that I could my hands on. So I never wanted to get a console, and by the time stuff like the Xbox was coming out I was a dedicated PC gamer. I have played on the PS3 a bit but it's just not the same.

Country
    Country Flag

that's exactly how i feel but that we did have an intellivision and it still pisses me off my mom threw it away, we were moving and it still fucking worked too if you can believe it. i was never good at it though but i still have the games for it. if i see another one i'm fucking buying it. well other than that we got our NES in December of (1988) but it wasn't until (1989) at some point when we got Zelda that i became a gamer cause that's the game that turned me into one and it's my favorite game of all time too.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ratchet41 View Post
    that's exactly how i feel but that we did have an intellivision and it still pisses me off my mom threw it away, we were moving and it still fucking worked too if you can believe it. i was never good at it though but i still have the games for it. if i see another one i'm fucking buying it.
    I see those things at used game stores all the time along with Atari, Magnavox Odyssey and all the other old-school game systems.

I'm pretty sure you can get one on Ebay for less than $100.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

really? hmmm maybe i will look into that at some point i dunno

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    that's exactly how i feel but that we did have an intellivision and it still pisses me off my mom threw it away, we were moving and it still fucking worked too if you can believe it. i was never good at it though but i still have the games for it. if i see another one i'm fucking buying it.
    I see those things at used game stores all the time along with Atari, Magnavox Odyssey and all the other old-school game systems.

I always assumed those were...ummm...remakes...umm IDK...modern remakes...are you saying they are genuine?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post

I always assumed those were...ummm...remakes...umm IDK...modern remakes...are you saying they are genuine?
    Some of them are. I've seen some of the Atari systems where all the games are built-in and there are no cartridges. And of course they keep making the NES and SNES remakes with the built-in games as well.

But there are still a ton of the original vintage systems out there and they don't cost that much. I'm pretty sure I've got an Atari and an Odyssey with a handful of games for each system down in my basement somewhere.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been playing the shit outta my Super Nintendo Mini lately for some reason. I ran through all difficulties of StarFox, did Donkey Kong, Mega Man X, Super Mario RPG. Probably gonna do Yoshi's Island next. Was feeling nostalgic I guess.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't played a video game since I did my second Heavy Rain playthrough like 6 weeks ago. I keep telling myself, "tomorrow is a gaming day" but then I don't play any games. Maybe I should bring my Commodore monitor outside and hook the PS2 up to it and play some FF12 or something.

I haven't used my Commodore monitor in a few years now. I've played literally hundreds and hundreds of hours of video games using this screen. It's been great to me over the near 20 years I've had it.

Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Country
    Country Flag

This looks very neat-o, reminds me a lot of Dragon Age:

Country
    Country Flag

This looks like such a cool game (choice-based visual novel really):

If you feel it looks kinda silly, wait until the end of the first session, about 15 minutes in... whoa...

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

I'm like ten years late (fine, two years late. whatever), but I'm finally playing Night In The Woods.

Really more of an experience than a game, tbh.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    This looks like such a cool game (choice-based visual novel really):

If you feel it looks kinda silly, wait until the end of the first session, about 15 minutes in... whoa...
    This actually piqued my interest when I first saw it advertised.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    I'm like ten years late (fine, two years late. whatever), but I'm finally playing Night In The Woods.

that's like some kinda side scrolling adventure game, right?

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post

Yeah, it has li'l mini games in it, but it's definitely more about the characters and the story. It gets into some heavy stuff sometimes. I was utterly charmed by it.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

I think I mentioned this before but this past Christmas I got Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far which has all the games (or at least all the cut-scenes) from all the KH games before the release of KH3. I've already played and beat the original game a couple of times so I started playing the next game in line which was Chain of Memories.

It was originally a GBA game and I absolutely hated the game play. So I started searching around Youtube and and found a really interesting channel run by a guy that knows way too much about all the KH games. His main channel is called "Frustrated Jacob" and he has another channel called "Research Runs".

He'll basically do a play-through of each game with another person that knows very little about the games sitting with him. He'll explain everything that's going on and point out little tips, tricks, flaws, trivia, etc...

I watched his play-through of Chain of Memories and then watched a "lets watch" of 358/2 days. I'm currently replaying KH2 on my own as well as watching his play-through of it and eventually plan on going all the way through KH3.

He doesn't have a ton of subscribers but he's pretty interesting if you really want to dig deep into the extremely jumbled and confusing story of KH.

Main channel

Research Runs Channel
    Replying to my own comment but... I finally finished KH2. It's actually KH2: Final Mix, which adds a ton of extra stuff compared to the original version that came out on the PS2 in 2005. There were a couple of things that I couldn't beat in the original version but I got pretty much everything done this time around.

There is a journal in the game and you get a little gold star when you complete stuff and I now have all the gold stars. That means I beat all the bosses, found all the treasures, completed all the mini-games, etc... There was a ton of stuff. I'm only a couple of trophies away from getting platinum on the game but that would require me to replay it 2 more times on different difficulty levels. So I'm just going to move onto the next game which is now KH: Birth By Sleep.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post

Yeah, it has li'l mini games in it, but it's definitely more about the characters and the story. It gets into some heavy stuff sometimes. I was utterly charmed by it.
    have you played Valiant Hearts? It's a similar type of game against a WWII backdrop. Super charming, heartfelt, and fun to play. I think Mike played and liked it too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 321 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 ... LastLast