1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 321 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,400 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Thanks! It truly is a fantastic show. I still feel it's underrated though. Not enough people are talking about it.

I was born in 1980, so I was a little young to be paying much attention to all the Cold War hysteria, but some stuff seems vaguely familiar.

Oh, I keep forgetting to mention this in the TV forum, but since we are talking about the show, I think that after The Americans ends, there should be another show called The Russians about American spies in Russia.
    You're most welcome. Definitely underrated I feel too. I don't visit the TV forums much because stuff tends to sit on my Tivo for days if not weeks and I have to try and avoid spoilers. I'm now all caught up on this one though and I think the season finale is this week. It would be pretty cool if they did a reverse show. Just not sure they could really pulled that off though. Hopefully The Americans has at least a few good seasons left in it.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Bought the Ratchet & Clank soft reboot.

I love this series so much. Just playing it makes me a happier person.

Blowing shit up with weird and funny weapons never gets old.
    AHHH! You just reminded me that's another game I have to buy. I've been too busy to play Uncharted as well. Haven't played in 2 weeks. We have to start working on our cloning technology.
    I completed it over the weekend, and I'm playing through it again on Challenge Mode. I've decided to make this game my first platinum, just like Tools of Destruction was on the PS3 ♥

The only thing I didn't like is that there is no Battle Arena planet on this one. Bummer...

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I want to play the new Doom game, I'll probably wait until it drops a few bucks.

I've been addicted to Bloodborne for the past month or so. I can see why it won a couple GOTY awards, it's addicting in its brutality. I fought a boss a few days ago with only a handful of healing potions and half of my ammunition depleted, and it came down to the wire; took him out when we both only had one hit left on our HP bar.

One of the most intense gaming experiences of my life. Incredible game.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

No it was The One Reborn, in the Unseen Village.

Those spellcasters on the ledges were pissing me off!!

Not only that, only afterward did I realize you could actually get to them ...

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I liked Doom 3, but it was a little overlong. Damn glitch on Delta Labs ended my second playthough and I never picked it back up. Soon I'll do hardest difficult playthrough.

I just picked up Condemned: Criminal Origins, Condemned: Bloodshot, Red Dead Redemption, and Halo 4 for 30 bucks. I am behind on gaming big time.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Have you played the Condemned games before? Those are the some the legit scariest games I've ever played. Love them.

WAIT

is this your first time playing RDR?!?!?!!?

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I played a bit of Condemned back in the day, at least I thought, since it isn't taking place in a prison, so I must have confused it with another game...I just remember not liking it much so I never bought Condemned, but getting both games for 5 bucks each is the best thing since Xbox gave away both Metro games for free.

And I've never played Red Dead Redemption. I know so many people who said the best aspect of the game was rolling around the old west with your friends, not that the single player isn't still good, but once I missed the game's peak, I always felt I was going to be robbed of the best experience so I never went out of my way to pick it up, but paired with Halo 4 I saved 5 bucks on each so I had to. I'll probably get to Red Dead last though, because I imagine it will be a decent timesink and I can probably play the other three I bought in as much time as RDR.

I'm looking forward to playing Halo 4 on Legendary difficulty...these games are really damn difficult like that, but the most fun you'll have on a hardest difficulty.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Red Dead Redemption is one of the finest single player experiences you can have. Majestic game. I'm sure you'll love it.

If not there's something wrong with you.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Red Dead Redemption is one of the finest single player experiences you can have. Majestic game. I'm sure you'll love it.

Agreed. I'm not really into to multi-player games much so I enjoyed it immensely. Be prepared for the feels at the end of the game's storyline though.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Condemned was good. Plot was sketchy and controls were old school clunky. Much like with Monoliths FEAR 2, condemned 2 plays better and looks better but, so far, doesn't feel better.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It shames me that I have yet to play it. I've owned it for years too.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Halo 4 has such a quiet, poignant ending. It caught me off guard like how the ending for AC: Black Flag did.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not going to chastise you over it because I know you're pretty self aware about realizing when you're missing out on something.

Instead, I'll simply say; play it at your earliest convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Halo 4 has such a quiet, poignant ending. It caught me off guard like how the ending for AC: Black Flag did.
    I already forgot the ending to Black Flag. I love the AC series to death, but if there's one thing I have to criticize the series for is its weak endings.

On that note, I need to pick up AC:Unity. It's the only one I have yet to play.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Black Flag ending was quiet and beautiful and caught me off guard. One of my favorite endings ever.

I'm playing RDR as good guyv Marsten first time...yet I still can't resist lassoing a random person, dragging them for a mile, hogtying them, putting them on my horse, riding a few more miles into a deserted area, taking them of the horse, setting them down, and letting them contemplate the end before i put one in the back of their head and leaving them for the vultures. I know. I'm evil.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I platinumed Infamous: Second Son a few days ago, my first PS4 platinum! w00t!

I'm working on my Ratchet and Clank plat but there is an annoying ass trophy where you have to make every single character dance to the Groovitron weapon. It's extremely time consuming, but I'm committed. Should have it before the weekend is out.

Is anyone picking up Dishonored 2?

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not going to chastise you over it because I know you're pretty self aware about realizing when you're missing out on something.

Instead, I'll simply say; play it at your earliest convenience.

I already forgot the ending to Black Flag. I love the AC series to death, but if there's one thing I have to criticize the series for is its weak endings.

On that note, I need to pick up AC:Unity. It's the only one I have yet to play.
    Thank you for going easy on me. Honestly, it bothers me more than it should. Seriously, I have anxiety every time I look at my shelf of PS3 games. It sounds silly but I'm serious.

AC: Unity is terrible. I haven't even finished it yet and I might not. I'm picking up Ratchet & Clank this week. You know how much I love that series. I've gotten a plat on all the PS3 games. I still want to see the movie too.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Mike

Start at 4:40. The stuff during and after the credits is great too. Subtle and beautiful to me.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt, I haven't played Black Flag yet, so I'm going to hold off on watching that video. I have a funny story about Black Flag though.

My friend gave me his XBOX 360, so I've been collecting games for it. I was at Goodwill and found Black Flag for 4 bucks. Since I'm not really used to buying XBOX 360 games, I got it home and realized that the disc in the case said Multiplayer. At that point, it dawned on me that there should be two discs and that I'm missing the disc with the game on it.

I completely forgot how adorable XBOX 360 was with their multiple discs.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

AC Unity is pissing me off. Its more obvious than ever they're going to stretch out the narrative for as long as humanly possible. I've always liked the way they balanced the medieval story lines with the present world story line, but here they just said Fuck it and skewed it 95/5 in favor of the latter.

I hope Syndicate isn't like this also, otherwise it might be the first AC game I skip and just look up on Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Is anyone picking up Dishonored 2?
    Considering Dishonored was my 3rd best game of 2012, (Right between XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Spec Ops: The Line), I will definitely be picking it up.
    Just a few more days.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

That sucks Michael lol.

I've been stocking up on used 360 games....currently to play i have:

FF13 (replaying now)
    FF13-2
    Skyrim
    Half-life 2 (plus ep 1 and 2)
    Portal
    Team Fortress 2
    Battlefield 3
    Red Dead Undead
    Metro: Last Light
    Halo 10th Anniversary
    GTA4 (for random violence fun times only 2 bucks!)
    Alien Isolation

Almost bought spec ops.

Still Need:

Mass Effect 3
    Silent Hill 2/3
    Left 4 Dead 2.

Several Games With Gold to play like Dishonored, Witcher 2, and some others.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a good list. Where do you get your used games from?

I still have to grab Portal. I've heard good things.

I'm currently 95% done with Ratchet and Clank. That will be my first plat on the PS4. I'm on my third playthrough and I'm really starting to worry about one of the trophies where I have to use the Grovitron on every enemy. I'm spamming the fucker and the trophy won't pop.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm currently 95% done with Ratchet and Clank. That will be my first plat on the PS4. I'm on my third playthrough and I'm really starting to worry about one of the trophies where I have to use the Grovitron on every enemy. I'm spamming the fucker and the trophy won't pop.
    Be careful with that trophy. I had to play through the game a 5th time because apparently it resets or something after the 3rd playthrough. It's fucking weird and annoying.

My suggestion? If you don't get it now, do an entire play through where you don't use any other weapon on regular enemies. Not once.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I get my used games from EB aka Gamestop. Most are between 10-15 CDN and I've never had one that didn't work. Of all the games I've bought for the 360 (about 50) the only new games I ever bought were the Alan Wake special edition, MW2 w/console, Black Ops, Mod3, and FF13.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I get my used games from EB aka Gamestop. Most are between 10-15 CDN and I've never had one that didn't work. Of all the games I've bought for the 360 (about 50) the only new games I ever bought were the Alan Wake special edition, MW2 w/console, Black Ops, Mod3, and FF13.
    I just bought Alan wake recently. Gamestop used to do a buy 2 get one 1 free used game deal, but I haven't seen them do that in a while.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I LOVE Alan Wake. Such a good sadly underappreciated title. The demo for the sequel looked amazing (they turned it into Alan Wake's American Nightmare) but I don't think we'll ever see it. I was thinking about the game today and the fact they break the game into 'episodes' like a TV show...no idea why they don't just release a sequel episode for episode, a model which works really well as proven by the Tell Tales model...and I NEED to get my Xbox online for Walking Dead season three which I believe is out in the next few weeks. It's been a long two year wait. Season Two of the game was one of my favourite gaming experiences ever. I played it through several times it was so good. Evidently the will be characters from the comics in the game, which leads me to believe Kirkman is going to include characters from the game into the comic book (they are evidently at the same point in time...about five years after the outbreak, maybe a little longer) and will tie into the ''Ohio group" introduced through a CB radio over the past year of the comics.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 321 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 ... LastLast