• shotguns

2 22.22%
  • snipers

2 22.22%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 290 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290
Results 7,226 to 7,237 of 7237

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Steam often has the older Assassin's Creed games on sale for around 7-8 bucks. Well worth it.

You say that like I can use Steam lol.

Black Flag was the last Assassin's Creed I played. I don't have a current gen system yet.

I'm finishing by Darksiders 2 right now. I'm not sure why I just stopped playing it like a year and a half ago, but I did. I hate picking a game back up when you're a good deal into it and you have to re-learn all the mechanics and minutiae up against the more challenging enemies.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Trust me. fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Goofy

I didn't know you're a Darksiders fan Matt. I love that series. I've 100%'d all 3 of them.
    (metallic SFX intensifies)

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I didn't know you're a Darksiders fan Matt. I love that series. I've 100%'d all 3 of them.
    I didn't play the first, though I'd like to one day, the third one too. It was free on Xbox a few years ago and I picked it up. Discovered some good games that way, like Dust: An Elysian Tale and Dishonored.

I just went through a walkthrough before the final boss to get all the collectibles... Got everything but missed 3 Stone Bites... Really hope one isn't in The Arbiters Maze. Just played that the other day and getting all the chests took me 6 fucking hours.

Country
    Country Flag

https://register.ubisoft.com/acu-not...giveaway/en-US
    In light of the devastating fire at the Notre Dame de Paris, Ubisoft wants to give all gamers the chance to experience the majesty and beauty of the cathedral through Assassins Creed Unity on PC.

From April 17th at 10:00 am to April 25th at 03:00 am (your local time). you can download Assassins Creed Unity on PC for free here, and youíll own it forever in your Uplay games library.

We encourage all of you who want to help with the restoration and reconstruction of the Cathedral to join Ubisoft in donating.
    A beautiful and great game, a huge tragedy, and big respect to Ubisoft for doing this.

Trust me. fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Goofy

Anyone else here play Hollow Knight? I'm a big sucker for 2D Side Scrollers with great level design and art direction. I can play these kinda games for hours and hours on end.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is a jewel in the rough Earl of Popkin is a jewel in the rough Earl of Popkin is a jewel in the rough Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else here play Hollow Knight? I'm a big sucker for 2D Side Scrollers with great level design and art direction. I can play these kinda games for hours and hours on end.
    Yes sir. Bought it on my switch for $10 around Xmas. Terribly addictive

Iím sure youíre already aware, but Cave Story is a pretty fun scroller as well. And of course Ori

Also, if you havenít played Inside yet, immediately rectify that. Takes about 5 hours and its simplicity is genius. Plus, itís a horror story so itís on brand for us

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished the final episode of the final season of The Walking Dead. Cried my eyes out. But a good ending.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you ever play Dust: An Elysian Tale? I've played it through 3 or 4 times. It's such a great game. I just replayed it a month or so ago.

And I really want to finish TWD, but I'm still on the old consoles so I haven't been able to play Season 3 or 4 yet.

My Mood
    Goofy

Looking It up on PSN right now!

I love Metroidvania games.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 290 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290