• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 321 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,850 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Picked up Horizon Zero Dawn earlier this week. Gonna pour in some mad hours over the long weekend

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Picked up Horizon Zero Dawn earlier this week. Gonna pour in some mad hours over the long weekend
    You will lose yourself in that game.

I honestly had troubling unhooking myself from that world. That's something that rarely happens with me when playing video games.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

So my co worker, god bless her soul, knows absolutely nothing about video games bought me Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for my birthday. When I explained to her that I didn't own a Switch she's like "wait you can't like, pop that into the PS4 or w/e?" Ahh dammit, it's the thought that counts tho right!?"

Guess that means I gotta go out and buy myself a Switch

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still have this on my HDD and haven't played it yet. I'll get to it at some point!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So my co worker, god bless her soul, knows absolutely nothing about video games bought me Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for my birthday. When I explained to her that I didn't own a Switch she's like "wait you can't like, pop that into the PS4 or w/e?" Ahh dammit, it's the thought that counts tho right!?"

Guess that means I gotta go out and buy myself a Switch
    I want to get a Switch, but I need to bite into my backlog a bit more before I buy one.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

well i went and bought the PSN games remastered of God of War last week for my pS3. and also the last god of war game for the PS3 Accension or however the fuck that is spelled? they had that as well all this was at Toys R'Us i wanted to go before they closed their doors for good. i had to dust my PS3 off and update it before i put those in to play. and i gotta say being able to put in Ghost of Sparta the 2nd PSN game they both are on one disc and NOT to fucking having to install it was really gratifying and made me really wish that was still a thing those games are from (2008) that disc is from (2011) the younger game is from (2013) one wonders why that never did make it to the PS4?

they are pretty good games thus far but honestly i think of the god of war games i've played the new one is the best one. i haven't played all the games to be fair, do any of you feel the same? oh and the other game i bought was for my one X and it's Assassin's Creed: Origin's that i did install i just haven't gotten around to play it just yet. i'm just to damn lazy to unhook my PS3 and than plug in my one X. anyways having said that i'm curious how far am i ?

in god of war the new one i mean, i just beat the 3rd creature where he swings the battering ram or whatever the fuck that huge thing is called? maybe this might help it's another one of those creatures you fight at the start of the game and it's the 1st big motherfucker you have to beat. i'd say within the 1st 15 minutes maybe? the i think 3rd one in the mountains is the one that i killed where the 2nd one was that Lava or fire one i forget which and one more thing that was nice of her to get you that Zelda game.

hey when you buy a switch there's one to sell i guess cause am i right in thinking one comes with it? i don't own one so i have no clue to be honest

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So E3 is upon us, which means trailers (yay)!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

So I'm about 10hrs into Horizon. I'm really liking it, I just don't know if I love it yet. The combat isn't as fluid as I'd like it to be, and the over reliance on sneaking bugs me. Maybe once I upgrade my weapons a bit more...

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i watched some play through on you tube of Horizon and i just could not get into the game. that's what i do with a lot of games is i watch them on you tube before i buy them. it's not with every game though

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

So I'm about 10hrs into Horizon. I'm really liking it, I just don't know if I love it yet. The combat isn't as fluid as I'd like it to be, and the over reliance on sneaking bugs me. Maybe once I upgrade my weapons a bit more...
    I felt the same way until i got out of the starting area and really started to master the secondary weapons... then things felt as though they picked up for me.

Also, Mark Meer, aka Commandeer Shepard, replied to a tweet of mine today and someone called my Sauconys bomb ass Boba Fett shoes. Its a good day.
    Wraine of Pints N Quarters Gaming!

Check us out - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHY...g3rAGIp615zLtA

Country
    Country Flag

So apparently the next Assassin's Creed game (Odyssey) has been leaked and it's set in Ancient Greece, as expected: http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/05/...ortedly-leaked

I'm surprised it's due to come out so soon after Origins. There's been also rumor of a game set in feudal Japan, which would be insane.

For my part, my dream Assassin's Creed game would be set in New York City during the Great Depression. I know they said they don't want to go too modern due to all the guns and cars and modern things, and that is fine. Even if there are cars on the streets, maybe you can't ride inside but you can ride on top on them for extra parkour awesomeness. And how amazing would it be to climb the Empire State Building? Many of NYC's landmarks were already built by the late 1920s and the early '30s. The game could take place over the course of several years and maybe you can climb the building as it's being built in 1930 and then once it's completed in 1931. Same with the Chrysler Building. Or the Flatiron Building, which was built in 1902. As an almost native New Yorker and just a fan of the era, this would make me so incredibly happy.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    I felt the same way until i got out of the starting area and really started to master the secondary weapons... then things felt as though they picked up for me.
    Maybe that's what it is. I haven't really played around with the additional weapons yet, been relying on my bow 90% of the time. What are your top 3 favorite weapons?

Also, Mark Meer, aka Commandeer Shepard, replied to a tweet of mine today and someone called my Sauconys bomb ass Boba Fett shoes. Its a good day.
    I would have never considered buying Sauconys, but after reading this post I went on Google and browsed around for a while; found these. I'm in love.

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    So apparently the next Assassin's Creed game (Odyssey) has been leaked and it's set in Ancient Greece, as expected: http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/05/...ortedly-leaked

I'm surprised it's due to come out so soon after Origins. There's been also rumor of a game set in feudal Japan, which would be insane.

For my part, my dream Assassin's Creed game would be set in New York City during the Great Depression. I know they said they don't want to go too modern due to all the guns and cars and modern things, and that is fine. Even if there are cars on the streets, maybe you can't ride inside but you can ride on top on them for extra parkour awesomeness. And how amazing would it be to climb the Empire State Building? Many of NYC's landmarks were already built by the late 1920s and the early '30s. The game could take place over the course of several years and maybe you can climb the building as it's being built in 1930 and then once it's completed in 1931. Same with the Chrysler Building. Or the Flatiron Building, which was built in 1902. As an almost native New Yorker and just a fan of the era, this would make me so incredibly happy.
    I'm not touching another AC game again until the present-day story line stops being garbage.

Country
    Country Flag

What's wrong with the modern day stuff?

Also, yes:

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I would have never considered buying Sauconys, but after reading this post I went on Google and browsed around for a while; found these. I'm in love.
    I love 'loud' tennis shoes so i buy Sauconys all the time!
    Wraine of Pints N Quarters Gaming!

Check us out - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHY...g3rAGIp615zLtA

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

well on the Know yesterday i think it was they heard that it was a sequel and if true it will be the 1st true sequel. but they also didn't say it was for sure either, they also brought up by the title of it, it also could take place during the story that Homer or as i like to joke Homer Simpson wrote it. and it takes place during that story.. anyways i rescued my 1st dragon on god of war ! i had to go and look it up on how to do it cause shit even i got confused but oh well either way i was able to do it once i knew how. so i'm getting pretty far into the game i think now

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead 33 View Post
    well on the Know yesterday i think it was they heard that it was a sequel and if true it will be the 1st true sequel. but they also didn't say it was for sure either, they also brought up by the title of it, it also could take place during the story that Homer or as i like to joke Homer Simpson wrote it. and it takes place during that story.. anyways i rescued my 1st dragon on god of war ! i had to go and look it up on how to do it cause shit even i got confused but oh well either way i was able to do it once i knew how. so i'm getting pretty far into the game i think now
    I'm really enjoying this game tremendously! It gets even better as you go.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

which one is that? on god of war i've already noticed i missed some shit and it wasn't on purpose either all ya can say is FUCK. but what are ya gonna do ya know?

Country
    Country Flag

which one is that? on god of war i've already noticed i missed some shit and it wasn't on purpose either all ya can say is FUCK. but what are ya gonna do ya know?
    Apologize, GOW. You can go back and pick up the stuff ya missed as your progress.

Traveler xikedygi is on a distinguished road

Yeah, but I love every other FF game aside from FFX and X-2 (and I can't say anything about XI, because I can't play it/afford to get it).

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i'm up to the dining room right before i fight thor's son's how far is that into the game? and no problem

Country
    Country Flag

i'm up to the dining room right before i fight thor's son's how far is that into the game? and no problem
    I honestly can't say as I explore every nook and cranny before forced to move the story forward. I'm beyond that point though. May want to use a spoiler tag in the future for folks who haven't played yet.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't worry, all collectibles can be collected after you beat the game.

Actually, I recommend you doing this (if you're trophy hunting) as you'll have access to all weapons and be fairly familiar with each location.

Country
    Country Flag

Don't worry, all collectibles can be collected after you beat the game.

Actually, I recommend you doing this (if you're trophy hunting) as you'll have access to all weapons and be fairly familiar with each location.
    I'm that guy. I don't read the trophy list until after I've beat the game. I usually will try to get the platinum unless online trophies are required to secure it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too, can't stand online trophies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 321 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 ... LastLast