1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 321 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Back when I was in Jr. high , there was always the discussion of "What's better? Dragon Ball Z or Pokemon?"

Obviously we all know the answer to that....KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAA!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha! Take your super sayan monkey boy and prepare for some serious smackdown Professor Oak stylie!!

I prefer Dragonball as a programme, but gaming wise its pokemon all the waaaaay!!!

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree with DArk that Pokemon had better game play, but DBZ is definitly better to watch

Donkey Thief Mike Beck is on a distinguished road Mike Beck's Avatar

I am the Prince of all Sayans once again!

who's cooler than Vegeta? Besides Trunks? No one.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I will sooo agree with you on that one. Even in the first season where he was bad, he was my favorite character

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Ha! Take your super sayan monkey boy and prepare for some serious smackdown Professor Oak stylie!!

I prefer Dragonball as a programme, but gaming wise its pokemon all the waaaaay!!!

Different styles, love. The Pokemon games are geared toward RPG and Pokemon loonies. Dragonball Z is meant to appeal to hardcore action gamers and old school 2-D side scroller fans (and DBZ lovers, obviously). Personally, I never cared much for Pokemon, or any of the other billion shows like it (Digimon, Techimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc); I've always found DBZ's storyline and action much more appealing.

And get outtaaaaaa here with that Professor Oak junk! Goku's hair do alone has the power to decimate an entire galaxy! Peek-a-choo wouldn't stand a chance

Gunslinger Apprentice al'Lan Mandragoran is on a distinguished road al'Lan Mandragoran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Don't lie, you know you've just been busy going on a Pokemon - replay rampage.
    You got me. But it was worth it - I found a lapras in Silver Version! Who knew the G/S versions had lapras?! He's the second coolest pokemon out there!
    Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather. - al'Lan Mandragoran, Eye of the World

Banned Stu Redman is on a distinguished road

the Jak and dextar series is the best

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by al'Lan Mandragoran View Post
    You got me. But it was worth it - I found a lapras in Silver Version! Who knew the G/S versions had lapras?! He's the second coolest pokemon out there!
    This guy I work with, any time someone starts talking about something he doesn't understand, or doesn't care about, he says "Dude. I don't even like Pokemon...."

It cracks me up.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hellgate London is pretty good, although i only played about 30 mins of it as it took over an hour to copy the 7gig archive off the multiple dvds, unzip the fucking thing and install the fucking iso
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    This guy I work with, any time someone starts talking about something he doesn't understand, or doesn't care about, he says "Dude. I don't even like Pokemon...."

It cracks me up.
    That is pretty hilarious.

In other news, has anyone played Soulbringer or Planescapes: Torment

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Beck View Post
    I am the Prince of all Sayans once again!

who's cooler than Vegeta? Besides Trunks? No one.
    Mmmm, Trunks Long haired Trunks in particular! Is it wrong to lust after an anime character?

The Pokemon games are geared toward RPG and Pokemon loonies.
    You so would've loved it in the pub last night - some kid came and sat at my table and was like "Aren't you that lady that used to trade pokemon cards with us when we were kids?" My mates called me Pokemon Paedo for the rest of the night

Peek-a-choo wouldn't stand a chance
    Ch'yeah riiight! He'd thunderblast Goku right off his little cloud

Yep! I trained my lapras up on Crystal and he single handedly took down the elite four

Citizen of Gilead CPU is on a distinguished road CPU's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    Hellgate London is pretty good, although i only played about 30 mins of it as it took over an hour to copy the 7gig archive off the multiple dvds, unzip the fucking thing and install the fucking iso

Yeah my wife and I have been enjoying the multiplayer. My Engineer kicks ass

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Today is beer, pizza, and Zelda day.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

<----- :OMGjealous:
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

yyyyyealous? Why? Beer , pizza and VG nights are very easy to arrange!

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

You very clearly said "day."

I just wanna stay home, pop in Ultimate Alliance, order in some Papa John's, and have at it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah, my bad.

Beer and pizza night.

And Papa Johns? [shiver] PJ's pizza tastes like pepper-mints.

My Mood
    Dead

Um? How do you get mint out of it? I'm confused.

They have such awesome hot Italian sausage. Put that together with some onions, mushrooms, and tomatoes, and we're in biz-ness.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Different taste buds, I guess.

I'm going to buy my youngest brother a Wii for Christmas, although I'll probably claim manifest destiny on it once Super Smash Bros. Brawl comes out

My Mood
    Dead

Hell yeah. My cousin has a Wii, he's got the standard sports games that come with it and Paper Mario. That's a system that I'd love to get someday. So much fun.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It is a great system, and a great way to get some extra excercise!

I'm just waiting for Devil May Cry 4 comes out to get teh PS3, regardless of the cost.

Gunslinger Apprentice al'Lan Mandragoran is on a distinguished road al'Lan Mandragoran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Yep! I trained my lapras up on Crystal and he single handedly took down the elite four
    Not surprised. He really kicks ass, and is good for battles against real people; perish song always hands you the win, so long as you have one other pokemon. I heard that crystal is the only version that you can exploit the glitch to get celebi on. Something about an item you find in some cave and using it on the shrine in ilex forest?
    Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather. - al'Lan Mandragoran, Eye of the World

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Lazy Sundays = Zelda from 8 a.m to 3 p.m [Restroom breaks included]

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I heard that crystal is the only version that you can exploit the glitch to get celebi on. Something about an item you find in some cave and using it on the shrine in ilex forest?
    I'm always a bit nervous about trying the glitches. I usually check out that kinda stuff on serebii.net they have such good info/walkthroughs and...well everything!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 321 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast