The White Guy Chap is on a distinguished road Chap's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

bah, replied to a question 3 pages back. Ingore me
    Some are born to sweet delight,

some are born to the endless night.

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    What do you think about the co-op aspect, Empath?
    I haven't played co-op with any friends yet, I'm waiting to finish up my first playthrough so I can see what kind of conclusions they're bringing to the old story arc.

Sheva hasn't been a real hindrance to me at all yet. Anyone else find themselves using their knife more than their gun, or is it just me?

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

I know, it took me over 2 hours to download it.

For awhile there, you couldn't even get into the store because the sony servers were crashing. Its a good sign that there'll be more map packs in the future.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I guess.. on the other hand - it took like 10 tries for me to get into the new Zombie map. Kept loading, loading, loading and then would time out. It was driving me nuts. Finally I got in and yeah, its way more difficult.

Oh, and it sucks that the map packs aren't in the regular battles... you have to choose the map pack, because they've not been integrated yet?!?
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    I guess.. on the other hand - it took like 10 tries for me to get into the new Zombie map. Kept loading, loading, loading and then would time out. It was driving me nuts. Finally I got in and yeah, its way more difficult.

Oh, and it sucks that the map packs aren't in the regular battles... you have to choose the map pack, because they've not been integrated yet?!?
    I guess that's the reason. They'll probably be integrated after next Wednesday. Are you going to be online tonight?

Gunslinger Apprentice Old Man Splitfoot is on a distinguished road

Just beat Fallout 3 on my good playthrough, now I'm working on evil. This time, I'm going to main unarmed and melee, with energy weapons for range. Those three weapon types I almost completely avoided on my good playthrough, so it seems only fair to give them a shot now. Plus, I like the thought of some evil bastard running across the wasteland punching people to death. Can't wait to get the Bloody Mess perk and start punching people to pieces

My Mood
    Gay

... I was for a while, but honestly, kept getting knocked off.

That's a new one for me - especially for COD, which I have never been knocked out of before.

Kept getting a "server cannot connect" or "timeout" errors, on the new map pack and on Zombies!

I am gonna try again today.

Did you get into the new Zombie map? Creepy!

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Gunslinger Apprentice Cort is on a distinguished road Cort's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What platform Splitfoot??? there are good times to be had in the wasteland with a fisto and the bloody mess perk

Yeah, I did. It was pretty cool but we couldn't seem to get past round 13. I had a hard time finding matches to begin with, but it got easier as time passed and I didn't have any more trouble after that. Just let me know when you might be on and we can have a private match where you don't have to worry about getting kicked.

My Mood
    Gay

13?!? Shite, I couldn't get past level 7 !!!

Gunslinger Apprentice ClicheGuevara is on a distinguished road ClicheGuevara's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by idk, my bff jill? View Post
    Sheva annoyed me sometimes, I didn't particularly like not being able to shoot and move at the same time, and I thought Jill coming back was a bit predictable, but I liked the game overall.

4 > 5, imo.
    If I have to hear Sheva say " I need ammo!" one more time!!! The game is definitely better with a friend online. .

Gunslinger Apprentice Old Man Splitfoot is on a distinguished road

I played it on 360. My bro's computer can run it, but we're both more comfortable with console controls than mouse and keyboard, even though everyone knows FPS purists prefer mouse and keyboard. But then, I'm not an FPS purist; this is the first game played in first person I put more than a couple hours into.

I do kinda wish we'd got the PC version for mods and whatnot, though.

I hate using the keyboard in first person shooters. I've been playing consoles for over 20 years and will continue to do so for the next 20 or however long my senses allow me to continue to kick ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ClicheGuevara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by idk, my bff jill? View Post
    Sheva annoyed me sometimes, I didn't particularly like not being able to shoot and move at the same time, and I thought Jill coming back was a bit predictable, but I liked the game overall.

4 > 5, imo.
    If I have to hear Sheva say " I need ammo!" one more time!!! The game is definitely better with a friend online. .
    I hate shitty A.I. about as much as people who text at the movies. This is the reason that I haven't bought the game and since Feev doesn't play online and none of my psn peeps like Resident Evil, I figured there was no rush. Its going to be a bargain bin kind of thing for me.

On a plus note, the new Zombie map that was released last week for Call of Duty really rocks. I loved Left for Dead, but being able to kill zombies with the far superior Call of Duty aiming/controls is fantastic. I'm hoping they'll keep releasing zombie DLC for several months to come.

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know when the new infected types are being released for left 4 dead? Nazi zombies is damn good but i like being the infected now and then.... adds a fun touch to these type of games, it's not all bad having a craving for human flesh.

I haven't heard about it on the video game forum that I'm a member of Cort. If I see something, I'll post a link for you.

Kilgore Trout valtr0n is on a distinguished road valtr0n's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think L4D is adding new infected types, just opening up the two campaigns not currently available in Versus and adding a Survival mode as well.

Don't you get it?! We are the walking dead! We are the walking dead...

Country
    Country Flag

thanks guys, looks like i'l just have to hone my hunter skills a little more then

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I just passed Resident Evil 5 on Veteran, and I now have infinite pistol, shotgun, and (2nd gen) rifle ammo.

I'm about to tackle it on Professional, but I've heard that it's ridiculously difficult, infinite ammo and all

Kilgore Trout valtr0n is on a distinguished road valtr0n's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've heard almost everything in Professional kills you with one hit, and if it doesn't, it puts you damn near close.

Which rifle did you max out? The VZ61 unlocks the Gatling Gun, and, well, the Gatling Gun will definitely help you in Professional. It kills the Big Man Majini in just a few seconds, same with Reapers and Licker Betas. But the thing is HUGE. You wear the giant backpack like the Gatling Gun Majini's.

I spent yesterday acquiring every weapon (the Stockpile trophy/achievement), and now I'm working on upgrading everything. M93R is maxed out (but infinite ammo is 20,000 exchange points), and the Hydra is almost maxed out now too. Then it's on to the S&W 500 Mag, then back to normal weapons that don't have a true upgrade path.

Feev, if you've not started, max out the S75 so you can get Sheva's Longbow. It's a one-hit kill on almost everything except Reapers. It's got no aiming laser, but it's still fun as shit to kill zombies with a bow.

Don't you get it?! We are the walking dead! We are the walking dead...

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

obscure.....how is the new map for nazi zombies? none of my friends have bought it so i'm kinda skeptical...wanna know how it is
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

The White Guy Chap is on a distinguished road Chap's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Going to play a match soon, for the first time in ages
    (match = organized game in a tournament, 8v8 S&D HardCore, woot)
    Some are born to sweet delight,

some are born to the endless night.

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

i have lost my husband to this game.

Quote Originally Posted by sarajean View Post
    Yeah, luckily I'm single at the moment. I'm sorry sarajean.

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by sarajean View Post
    Ah, don't worry, we'll return him when we're done!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 321 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast