1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 321 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

ya her bday's june 5 that's what the 360's for

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I think you misunderstood where I was going with the post. I know it is for her bday, I was saying I want to sell my 360 and get the $ before MY bday (which is the 29th)
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

My Mood
    Brooding

i see i see. curiosity how much for the 360? if it's cheaper than what i'd pay at the store i might nab it.

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Well it is a bundle, a 120GB elite 360, rechargeable controllers and 6 games. I have the opening bid set at $220 and it has about 2 1/2 (I believe) days remaining.
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

My Mood
    Brooding

hm....not promising anything but shoot me the link.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I apologize it is five games, my eBay member name is posted in my profile. I can send you the link later (tonight) but right now I am getting off b/c I need to do some shit before attending the party and getting slightly slammered. But I will be on tonight and catch up with you then (and shoot you the link if you still have not perused on over there via my profile). Peace... bitches haha jk later

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh yeah I almost forgot (which is stupid because this is basically what makes it a sick deal) the bundle also includes the $100 wireless adapter

My Mood
    Brooding

enjoy thy intoxication and i shall perhaps sweet-talk my love into permitting a bottle of nikolai

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    It's the enhanced. Got it off steam several months back, but it's just recently (mostly in part due to the Witcher 2 release) that I decided to pick it up again. And I've been playing for the last two days.
    And it's so amazing, that despite all the rave reviews this game got, there is absolutely NO help to be found anywhere.
    For every issue I have, I end up spending hours googling for a solution, whether it be a bug or help with a mission.

Regardless, I understand why you said it was addicting. I have a mate that has 80 hours logged and still hasn't finished the game (and he makes a point to tell me this every time the Witcher is discussed ._.).
    Yeah, it was the Witcher 2 release that got me interested in finally playing the first game (that, plus the $5 download on gog.com, a site i cannot recommend enough for it's huge supply of classic old school games and having absolutely no DRM whatsoever (which is seriously making me consider getting a download of Witcher 2 of the website rather than a physical copy, even though the latter comes loaded with goodies, but then again, so does the former, in download form, anyway)), and it really is rapidly becoming one of my favourite RPG's. It's also for me one of the biggest reasons to have a PC instead of a console.

The biggest reason, though? Telltale Games. Specifically, their mega exclusive collected editions of their "seasons" on dvd-rom. One of the biggest dissapointments i've ever had as a pc gamer wasn't that i couldn't play any of the big games like Crysis or BioShock on my old pc. No, it was that i wasn't able to play Sam & Max: The Devil's Playground when it was released! As a huge fan of everything Sam & Max, including Hit the Road, Seasons 1 & 2, the Surfing the Highway comic collection and the tv series, you can't begin to imagine how dissapointed i was with that. And that's easily the best thing about having the new laptop: finally being able to play Tales of Monkey Island and Sam & Max, the only games out there that can distract me from The Witcher!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My sister - who doesn't play anything more hardcore than Mario Party 8 - just sent me a text to tell me that she's been playing Black Ops since 5 in the morning

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

this is cruel and unusual punishment for some. but others it is fun

http://blog.games.yahoo.com/blog/715...mes-for-guards

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I hardly ever trade in a game since I'm pretty picky about what games to pick up. But I would REALLY like to know WTF happened to my copy of Skate 1. I loved the game a lot and never wanted to trade it in, Even after I bought the second game. But I can't find it anywhere in my house. I normally keep my games organized in alphabetical order on a shelf and I can't find it. I also never lend out my games to friends either so this is starting to piss me off that I can't find it. My brother in law who works at Gamestop can check my trade in history and he said the last 6 or so games I traded in were all older games and the last time I traded in a games was over a year ago. There must be some kind of game stealing ghost living in my house.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Looked up on Steam to see how much GTAIV would cost to download. Ł20 on its own, or Ł25 for the Complete Edition which includes the 2 Liberty City eps. Or, and this was an interesting one, Ł20 for the complete GTA collection. Not just for the classics, like 1, 2, 3, Vice City and San Andreas, but IV and the LC eps, as well. Now it's deals like this that make me use Steam often: true, they usually charge a far higher price for games that are a few years old than the shops do, but there are at least some hidden deals on there that are pretty good.

To be honest though, i'm still pretty chuffed at owning the Telltale exclusive DVD-ROM editions of Tales of Monkey Island and Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse. Especially the 2nd one: as much as i love the Monkey Island series, it's so wonderful to be back with my favourite pair of Freelance Police! Especially with the added bonus of a brand new shiny disc with extras, too!

- Melike

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I've never tried playing GTA or ANY non FPS games on the PC. But playing those types of games on the PC seems weird to me. I guess it's because I've played all of them on the PS2 and 360.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I slave all day over a computer at work, there's no way in hell I'm going home and hunching over a computer for another 3-4 hours

My Mood
    Yeehaw

that's why i prefer to connect my laptop to my hdtv! also: I may have a Wii, but Sam & Max were made for the pc!

- Melike

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

L.A. Noire is...different.
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, but different in a good way. It's opened up a myriad of possibilities for Rockstar.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Currently Playing: Sam & Max - The Devil's Playhouse

Episode 2 of this season was absolute genius. Maybe not exactly the greatest - since we've got Abe Lincoln Must Die! and Chariots of the Dogs for that - but it's non-linear way of gameplay is just another reason why I love this series so much, especially considering it's so radically different to the first ep of the season already! Hmm, next up: They Stole Max's Brain!

- Melike

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Yes, but different in a good way. It's opened up a myriad of possibilities for Rockstar.
    Agreed. This can really take off for them and Team Bondi. While I do have a complaint or two on the game, they're pretty minor in the grand scheme.
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Out of morbid curiosity, what are your quarrels with the game ?

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

The main thing is that there's this beautiful open world there and only a minimum to do while free-roaming, apart from the cars and film reels. I understand that this isn't a GTA-ish game, but it's a shame that more couldn't be put in.
    In Digitized Remorse

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone else, for lack of a better word...disappointed... at this year's e3? There's usually at least one thing i can drool over...but this year, it feels like everything for every system is a bit sub-par.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by SigTauGimp View Post
    Is anyone else, for lack of a better word...disappointed... at this year's e3? There's usually at least one thing i can drool over...but this year, it feels like everything for every system is a bit sub-par.
    nay, my friend. i've become more and more disappointed as the gaming industry seems to rely on mere graphics rather than overall gameplay, as if we don't know quality just b/c they try to blindside us with a lack of it. i haven't seen consistent performance from any platform since the Sega Dreamcast went under some twelve years ago.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i have since bought 4 games. "Harry Potter: The Deathly Hollws Part 1. which a LOT of reviews says on how bad it is. & some fans liked it. to be honest i like it. the games got good graphics it lets you play on easy, medium or hard levels which i just LOVE that they gave you that option. well that they give you that option NOW in games rather than just give you no option.

that's 1. CSI: Fatal Conspiracy, is No. 2 that's a game i'm so far enjoying. it just takes one time to get used to it that's all. that also has the same type of mode as well. i'm also enjoying that one. No. 3. "Tranformers: The Game' this is the game from the 1st film. & i haven't played that one yet. so i can't say if it's any good.

but from what i read online people have commented on how bad it is. & 4: "Ghostbusters: The Game" that game KICKS fucking ass.

the only game i bought NEW was "Harry Potter" the rest were used. so at least i have a few games to choose from if i want to play this or that game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 321 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 ... LastLast