• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 321 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Sands of Time? Get it dude, you won't regret it. You have the official Feev guarantee!

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Thanks. As long as its official then consider the purchase already completed.

Have you come across anything other than rumors about the possible release date for God of War 3?

Do you think it will at least be at the next E3?

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

GoW3.... I cannot wait for that game to come out...I'm a huge fan of the first two.

This week I finished the story to LittleBigPlanet, finally...that game is soooo addictive.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by obscurejude View Post

Have you come across anything other than rumors about the possible release date for God of War 3?

Actually, it's not Sands of Time that's up on the PSN. It's the remake of the original arcade version - like how Ninja Gaiden had a few games before the one on the Xbox.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Quote Originally Posted by Yunsung View Post

Actually, it's not Sands of Time that's up on the PSN. It's the remake of the original arcade version - like how Ninja Gaiden had a few games before the one on the Xbox.
    I really don't know anything about that series. Thanks for the clarification.

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Did you pass it already, Gile?
    Played it at a buddy's. I got to the morgue part and got killed there.
    In Digitized Remorse

Country
    Country Flag

If you can track down Sands of Time used at a Gamestop or something... or on eBay... or on Amazon...

Well, I guess what I'm trying to say is, despite a severely limited combat system, the game is excellent and should be played.

And really, combat is pretty tertiary to the first game - the environment is your real enemy.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

If you can track down Sands of Time used at a Gamestop or something... or on eBay... or on Amazon...

Well, I guess what I'm trying to say is, despite a severely limited combat system, the game is excellent and should be played.

And really, combat is pretty tertiary to the first game - the environment is your real enemy.
    That doesn't surprise me. I actually have played the one on the original famicon nes and it was like playing pitfall in a middleastern setting.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

: crackle crackle :

Okay, ran into my first opponent with a flamethrower. Um, ouch. Kind of out of nowhere. He definitely wasn't dominating but with the flamethrower, he was easily taking out entire houses of people. That's the thing, i think, with the thrower. He would just run into a building and flame everywhere. Ouch.

He wasn't over-using it though, I mean, he wasn't unbeatable or anything. I think since the flamethrower is a perk, and not a main weapon, that will add to people not using it constantly. Also, no clue if it is unlimited or not.

Let's see, just an update, I've ranked up to 28.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Turtlex:

I'm sad to say that I'll be without internet for probably a month. Right now I'm stealing some wireless for e mail and the like, but the bandwidth isn't wide enough to game. Its driving me absolutely insane.

I was ranked 25.

I was just getting the hang of it and...

:Looks to heaven:

Why!!

My Mood
    Gay

Bummer!

A month without internet? Zoinks. I can't imagine. I'd be going insane as well. Total suckage, dude.

Well, on the positive side - you'll get through the solo campaign and maybe play it again on veteran.

Hey, we'll be waiting on you.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Thanks. I beat the solo campaign on regular last night and unlocked Zombie mode. I was playing abut 3 in the morning and I gasped more than a few times. I don't know what it is, but Zombies have always scared the hell out of me. I couldn't survive more than 5 rounds, but I didn't play too long.

As far as the campaign... I liked the Russian one a lot more than the Japanese invasion. I thought Charnov was kind of cool. The voice acting was just atrocious in this one. The cut scenes were not very moving, even when they overtly tried to be. I loved going through Berlin and the underground metro and all the buildings... The sniper mission was pretty fun too- especially when you got to take out that general.

I'll probably beat it again on Veteran pretty soon- in the hopes of getting a few more trophies. All in all, the multiplayer is what makes this game shine but alas, no internet.

My Mood
    Gay

Yeah. I thought the
    COD5 Ending

I haven't gone for the Zombies yet, though I have it unlocked. I'm assuming you have to really kill them - like multiple bullets, etc - before they actually "die"?

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Yeah. I thought the
    COD5 Ending

I haven't gone for the Zombies yet, though I have it unlocked. I'm assuming you have to really kill them - like multiple bullets, etc - before they actually "die"?
    Yeah it takes multiple bullets to take one down and you get cash as you go along. You can cash in for better weapons- but each has its drawbacks. The setting is a bunker and of course the only light is moonlight. The Zombies come through the windows and in between rounds you can put boards up on the windows. Eventually you'll be throwing grenades at a squad of Zombies out the window and then turn around in time to see the whole bunker is now full of them.

My Mood
    Gay

Yeah it takes multiple bullets to take one down and you get cash as you go along. You can cash in for better weapons- but each has its drawbacks. The setting is a bunker and of course the only light is moonlight. The Zombies come through the windows and in between rounds you can put boards up on the windows. Eventually you'll be throwing grenades at a squad of Zombies out the window and then turn around in time to see the whole bunker is now full of them.
    Wow, this actually sounds way better than I thought it would be. I will be taking some time out this afternoon to kill some NaZombies! Thanks!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Prince of Persia! Today!

Country
    Country Flag

I know! I'm gettin' mine in the mail tomorrow, I think.

My game backlog grows and grows.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    12.17.09 - Engagement

My Mood
    Gay

Trying to get through the new Tomb Raider... mostly, though... meh.

I won't have broadband at my apartment for a month or so. That means no multiplayer first person shooters.

In order to brave this travesty, I hooked my PS 2 up and have been playing Battlefront 1 and 2 as well as Rocky . Oh yeah, and X Men Legends which is about as close as I can come to RPG's. The combat is actually pretty fun despite that its basically hack and slash button mashing.

After our conversation the other day, I picked up Super Star Wars and Super Empire Strikes Back for my SNES. Those games are fucking hard! I mean, really hard. Its been awhile since I played a game so frustrating.

My Mood
    Gay

It's like 1984 at your house, fer sure.

That's actually not such a bad thing in many ways. No recession and Aha is at the top of the charts. I also don't have to worry about being rick roll'd.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Hey guy,s you have got to check this out

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...itlernoobs.gif

it's not a videogame, but it's exactly like every halo online game I've ever been in, except it's written, and hilarious. it is safe for work also.

priceless.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Gay

Finally got online to play some ZOMBIE Co-Op.

Wow, that is a lot of fun and intense!

The best I did was surviving through the 7th round. There were four of us in the match - I can't imagine playing with less than a full squad. I played a couple of matches with just one other guy and we only lasted until 3 or 4 rounds.

Did you see that you can open that box and trade up your guns? In the fourth round? In the back room? Very handy.

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Playing Left 4 Dead almost made me forget how awesome Dead Space is.
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Gay

Big thumbs up on the Nazi Zombies Co-Op play for COD5 ( World At War ). This is unlocked after you've finished the solo play. Lots of fun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 321 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast